Should I wait for BfA release Or buy Legion instead ?

As the title says,should i wait for BfA release or buy legion and try to catch up things till BFa release ? im not sure what to do.I still get lvl 100 boost and a couple of months to grind up reputations and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just wait, Legion is over, you'll get a 110 boost with the BFA purchase anyways, so no need to level now unless you absolutely want to play one of the currently available allied races as your main for BfA.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

There are lots of nice rewards you can get from Legion content - mounts, transmog, titles, artifact skins (esp those that will become unobtainable with BfA). WoW's content isn't limited to "new content". There is an already gigantic world with so much content in it. You don't need to wait for a level increase to play through the already existing content. Plus there are about 7-8 months till BfA release, I think it is well worth it to go through Legion (and older) content while waiting for BfA and store up some nice gold, items, mounts, etc on your characters to enjoy during BfA and forwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    There are lots of nice rewards you can get from Legion content - mounts, transmog, titles, artifact skins (esp those that will become unobtainable with BfA). WoW's content isn't limited to "new content". There is an already gigantic world with so much content in it. You don't need to wait for a level increase to play through the already existing content. Plus there are about 7-8 months till BfA release, I think it is well worth it to go through Legion (and older) content while waiting for BfA and store up some nice gold, items, mounts, etc on your characters to enjoy during BfA and forwards.
    If you level multiple characters now you can earn tons of gold via the gold missions in your Class Order Hall which will allow you to purchase BfA (or just gametime) for gold and will ultimately compensate for buying Legion (and pre-ordering BfA if you do).

10+ Year Old Account
    If past expansions are anything to go by, Legion will become baseline shortly after/before the release of BfA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    I'd just wait, Legion is over, you'll get a 110 boost with the BFA purchase anyways, so no need to level now unless you absolutely want to play one of the currently available allied races as your main for BfA.
    Dude, Legion won't be over for another 8 months.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Dude, Legion won't be over for another 8 months.
    Is all the content out and most of said content outdated and irrelevant? Is development on Legion content completely finished?

It's over.

He'd be paying to experience only a marginal part of the expansion... Didn't get to raid through EN, ToV, NH, or ToS when they were current, which is a fair amount of content... Would you buy an expansion for one raid instance and some world content? I wouldn't, which is why my sub is already on hold (though I still have a month of time left) until probly a week before BFA launches, assuming I buy the expansion at all.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-02-01 at 01:42 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

If you're intending to play the allied races, getting it now is probably a good idea, since there's a long rep grind otherwise. plus getting the mage tower skins isnt too hard nowadays, and they will be going away.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Is all the content out and most of said content outdated and irrelevant? Is development on Legion content completely finished?

It's over.

He'd be paying to experience only a marginal part of the expansion... Didn't get to raid through EN, ToV, NH, or ToS when they were current, which is a fair amount of content... Would you buy an expansion for one raid instance and some world content? I wouldn't, which is why my sub is already on hold (though I still have a month of time left) until probly a week before BFA launches, assuming I buy the expansion at all.
    You do realize that there is more to WoW than the latest content? Back in MoP I swear some players thought there was nothing more to the game than the Shrines, SoO, and the area between them.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post

- - - Updated - - -

If you level multiple characters now you can earn tons of gold via the gold missions in your Class Order Hall which will allow you to purchase BfA (or just gametime) for gold and will ultimately compensate for buying Legion (and pre-ordering BfA if you do).
    Exactly.Id like to get all those mounts,transmogs,titles,skins,gold etc that i missed since i skipped legion cuz i was busy and couldnt play wow at all.Thanks