Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Free teleport no cast time pushback and 5% boost to damage and healing.

Like wth
    The free teleport is not as practical as it sounds. Its not instant, you shoot a void missile in front of you, and then you have a brief window of opportunity to teleport to the missile. Use it too soon and you only moved like 3 yards. Use it too late, and you get nothing as the missile despawns after traveling a few yards.

The no cast pushback can be useful in PVP (not by much, interrupts and silences are the real way you deal with healers), but in PVE its all but useless, seeing as the tank is gonna be the one hit almost all the time, if someone is hitting you, something has gone horribly wrong. And its useless for all the void elf melee players.

And the 5% boost to damage and healing is not permanent, and its not a toggle. Its a proc, with a 33% chance to trigger, and an internal CD of 60 seconds, so in practical terms, over the duration of a fight, it brings a 1% increase of damage and healing, making it more or less the same as the other racials.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    You're focusing on the wrong thing. The zones are flooded again! That's awesome!
    This exactly this. It's been a treat levelling so far. Always people around to bump into, decent queue times for dungeons as well.

Think Zandalari will be a huge hit on horde side as well. I know loads of druids will race change to that too

This is the population who wanted elves and didn't want to be horde, its a massive amount of players, and some more who want them as alts.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Deleted
    Blizz dropped the ball with this....

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Lame reply from you but have fun with your void elf I guess!
    Sorry I'm immature due to the fact I play alliance currently.
    I just can't fault that research that it's a fact on the basis of your opinion, you do pay both factions after all which is some strong analysis.

People discussing Kul Tiran druids? Yeah, ogre-men with palm leaves covering their buttcrack.

Deleted
    So it begins. Quite a lot of people actually leaving Horde because Voidelves are introduced as Alliance race...

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Sorry I'm immature due to the fact I play alliance currently.
    I just can't fault that research that it's a fact on the basis of your opinion, you do pay both factions after all which is some strong analysis.
    Exactly so back in your cave with the other emo elves!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    You wanted blood / high / whatever elf? Now be happy and shut the hell up.
    So a certain amount of alliance players wanted High Elf, does this automatically mean they wanted Void Elf? And does it also mean that everyone so desperately wanted High Elf? Like you assume OP has asked for it.

They are new and shiny (and moody!) so there will be a surge at the moment. Way too early to predict how big a % of the alliance they will become. But elves are always popular because they are pretty.

Worth remembering that new players won’t be able to select them for quite some time (even with the boost they get)

Nice to see so many people leveling though. Blizzard have done well to incentivise leveling again. And they did redo it to make it a more enjoyable gaming experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Exactly so back in your cave with the other emo elves!
    But i'm a NE Druid, I don't even get an allied race :FeelsBad:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Well maybe Void elves are far more interesting than Lightforged Draenei? I mean, Lightforged Draenei are cool and all, but what are they truly? Draenei with a bit more light, no? Void elves are void themed, a completely different theme than blood elves, on top of being a cool race. Can you see why everyone would pick void elf instead of lightforged draenei? Light theme is already the main reason you make a regular draenei lol.
    seems to be same thing in the end

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    But elves are always popular because they are pretty.
    LOL no, Night Elves are far from pretty. And these blueskinned Spriest Elves can't compare to Blood Elves either.

Quote Originally Posted by Draklor View Post
    seems to be same thing in the end
    Void elves is how you play with the blood elf model on Alliance. So going to be a huge hit with people. If lightforged Draenei were Horde they would be more popular. ( not that I think they should be)

We already have five void elves in our main raid setup so the impact of this new race is huge regardless of level process which is filled with void elves...

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    But i'm a NE Druid, I don't even get an allied race :FeelsBad:
    Well, back to your tree then!

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    Nice to see so many people leveling though. Blizzard have done well to incentivise leveling again. And they did redo it to make it a more enjoyable gaming experience.
    To incentivize is to basically gives an additional path to something through certain boons and strenghts. This isn't it though; there is no other way of leveling efficiently without having someone boost you throughout the experience.

Of course so many people are leveling because there's no other way to level, except for the above mentioned asssistance of high level players. The proper way to call this action is not "incentivizing", but forcing.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-02-01 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crakks View Post
    So it begins. Quite a lot of people actually leaving Horde because Voidelves are introduced as Alliance race...
    Good riddance, I say! I hope all of them are belf-players.
    Mother pus bucket!

I logged in on my Horde character yesterday and ran around the Orgrimmar.I was surprised,that ratio of HM tauren and the nightborne is 50:50. In Stormwind the ratio of velves and lf draenei is 99:1.