Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    For all the lore an aesthetic complains I have, entropic embrace is just really cool looking and so close to what I wanted as a customization option that I like it, and warrior animations look good on a velf.

Yes, the lore is an ass pull and the customization is dull as heck, but entropic embrace is sweet, and you can cover yourself in armor.

LF are cool and all, but at the end of the day they are just additional draenei customization, they bring nothing really new or unique, and that's okay, they are equivalent to what draenei orcs will be.

I'm still hoping we get a very light or very black hair color for velves, to finally get some contrast going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I can’t say I agree with them being barber shop options, they way they were added does a lot more for the lore and going in for a hair cut and coming out black just seems wrong.
    Speaking of barber shop, no idea why every allied race can change skin colour, but from old races only furries could (panda, tauren, worgen). But yeah, void elf / nightborne can change skin colour for a few gold too instead of paying hefty recustomization.

Quote Originally Posted by ex0LL View Post
    Following this logic, Lightforged Draenei might go to Horde and Highmountain Tauren to Alliance.. which would be really cool, but it's against lore more than Void Elf holy priests and Lightforged Draenei shadow priests are!

Blizzard has to meet minimum standards somehow, otherwise WoW becomes chaos!
    I know this is a controversial opinion, but I really hope that allied races in the future allow more of a "race over faction" approach regarding to aesthetic, in the way void elves and NB do. We get a similar flavor to the opposing faction, but distinctive enough to not be just like neutral pandaren. This way people can have more of a choice to pick the race they want, or close to it, instead of being forced on a faction because there's no similar option in the other.

Maybe we would get fleshy, Nathanos like undead, or orc worgen, or alliance Yaungol -which I would love if we outright payed them to join the alliance just because we need a counter against Tauren warriors-

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    It doesn't matter where you're leveling... every zone is flooded with void elves.Sometimes you see a lightforged Draenei but they seem to appear at the same rate as old races.
    How's the situation on horde side? Everything's flooded with drug elves?
    The lightforged are nice looking but depending on your customizations you may not even realize the draenei is one if they are wearing a lot of armor and a helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I know this is a controversial opinion, but I really hope that allied races in the future allow more of a "race over faction" approach regarding to aesthetic, in the way void elves and NB do. We get a similar flavor to the opposing faction, but distinctive enough to not be just like neutral pandaren. This way people can have more of a choice to pick the race they want, or close to it, instead of being forced on a faction because there's no similar option in the other.

Maybe we would get fleshy, Nathanos like undead, or orc worgen, or alliance Yaungol -which I would love if we outright payed them to join the alliance just because we need a counter against Tauren warriors-
    I would actually play undead if there was a Nathons undead human type option. The corpsified zombie look has always been offputting to me, the few times I've tried to play undead, I just couldn't do it

Can't barely see them, everyone are using the clothing Heirllooms, everyone look the same

Deleted
    I've logged in on Argent Dawn EU, went to Stormwind, saw few in Cathedral square including some level 110 void elves.

Vampires are real!

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    For all the lore an aesthetic complains I have, entropic embrace is just really cool looking and so close to what I wanted as a customization option that I like it, and warrior animations look good on a velf.

Yes, the lore is an ass pull and the customization is dull as heck, but entropic embrace is sweet, and you can cover yourself in armor.

LF are cool and all, but at the end of the day they are just additional draenei customization, they bring nothing really new or unique, and that's okay, they are equivalent to what draenei orcs will be.

I'm still hoping we get a very light or very black hair color for velves, to finally get some contrast going on.

I really like the way they did the proc transformation. So this way you can see yourself and your options most of the time and in combat its a very visible DPS burn queue. Group was amused at my velf shadow priest shadow form+ void elf proc+ void form+tentacle trinket = maximum void possible before you turn into a giant eyeball tentacle monster.

T'paartos does not understand why so many choose Void Elves over Lightforged Draenei.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Wait till the horde gets the Zandalari. Which is by far the most unique and coolest allied race.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

It's almost like elves are popular or something...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gerlach1025 View Post
    T'paartos does not understand why so many choose Void Elves over Lightforged Draenei.
    Why not both? T'paartos is my new precious, and I will level a LF draenei because of it. But I will also do a void elf.

And a Nightborne. Ohgodwhereismytiiime...QQ

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Speaking of barber shop, no idea why every allied race can change skin colour, but from old races only furries could (panda, tauren, worgen). But yeah, void elf / nightborne can change skin colour for a few gold too instead of paying hefty recustomization.
    Can they? Mabye it’s because they have fewer options then the normal races paying to recustomize a lf goat seems rather flawed when they only have like 3 skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I don't care so much for them void elves and light forged dreanai, just waiting for dark iron and hopefully kul tirans.
    Yeah, Kul Tirans would def. be cool, as they'd actually look different (totally different silhouette). I might actually play that.

Horde would want and deserve something similar, though I guess Zandalari are quite different than Trolls.

I see the new races everywhere, personally, not just Void Elves.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Wait till the horde gets the Zandalari. Which is by far the most unique and coolest allied race.
    Do not disagree, unless Kul Tirans become a thing. TBH I kinda like those little fox goblins, too, though.

Deleted
    Gee, people en masse trying something new after almost a year of nothing... what a surprise

If you look really hard there are actually slightly more LFD than you think, it's just hard to tell because at a glance they're indistinguishable from regular draenei.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, YES SUFFER, AH HAHAHA! Feel the pain horde have felt for years with tween elves everywhere!!
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Yes, YES SUFFER, AH HAHAHA! Feel the pain horde have felt for years with tween elves everywhere!!
    Dwarf: So you guys are basically blood elves?...
    Void elf: *flips hair*...Pfft!
    Dwarf:....So your not a blood elf?
    Void elf: *says nothing*
    Dwarf: * walks away*...and here I though demon hunters were emotional...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Dwarf: So you guys are basically blood elves?...
    Void elf: *flips hair*...Pfft!
    Dwarf:....So your not a blood elf?
    Void elf: *says nothing*
    Dwarf: * walks away*...and here I though demon hunters were emotional...
    seriously, its been a few days and already I've seen clusters of void elves gathered in groups talking in elfish in their little cliques, its like papilloma growths spreading over the body (look that up in you dare)
    #boycottchina