Thread: Allied race's

Allied race's

Sorry if this has been posted before, fairly new to the forums(just creep front page time to time) Anyways, I was just wondering, say I get exalted with Army of Light on a horde character and make a 110 alliance with my boost, do I just go to Argus and automatically get the quest line to open the Lightforged Draenei?

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll have to log into your horde character first, so that the game recognizes that you meet the requirements. After that, you should be able to hop on an Alliance 110 and get a quest automatically to report to your embassy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    You'll have to log into your horde character first, so that the game recognizes that you meet the requirements. After that, you should be able to hop on an Alliance 110 and get a quest automatically to report to your embassy.
    I came here looking to get this specific question answered, but the wordage in your reply indicates that you're not 100% positive this is the case.

So...yay or nay, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    I came here looking to get this specific question answered, but the wordage in your reply indicates that you're not 100% positive this is the case.

So...yay or nay, anyone?
    Yes, it does work. Also works exactly the same the other way around.

Once you have a 110 Alliance character, you'll get the "call for allies" quest to go to the embassy in stormwind. Once there, you'll be able to choose a race to pursue. You might need to log onto your horde char with the rep in the meanwhile, but it does work.

Source: I have nightborne & highmountain tauren unlocked and my only horde 110 char is boosted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post

So...yay or nay, anyone?
    I'm 100% positive as I've done it myself. One of my accounts only has a Horde with the reps required, yet I was able to unlock Void Elves and Lightforged when I logged onto my 110 Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post

Once you have a 110 Alliance character, you'll get the "call for allies" quest to go to the embassy in stormwind. Once there, you'll be able to choose a race to pursue. You might need to log onto your horde char with the rep in the meanwhile, but it does work.

Source: I have nightborne & highmountain tauren unlocked and my only horde 110 char is boosted.
    I'm 100% positive as I've done it myself. One of my accounts only has a Horde with the reps required, yet I was able to unlock Void Elves and Lightforged when I logged onto my 110 Alliance.
    Good, thanks.

Awesome thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post

I've completed all the story lines in sururmar and even got the good suramaritan achievement on my human warrior, swapping over to horde it says i have to complete the inusurrcetion achievement. Not sure where to go from here. Any ideas?

I was able to unlock the highmountain tauren just fine though.
    Last edited by Brash; 2018-02-02 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brash View Post
    I've completed all the story lines in sururmar and even got the good suramaritan achievement on my human warrior, swapping over to horde it says i have to complete the inusurrcetion achievement. Not sure where to go from here. Any ideas?

I was able to unlock the highmountain tauren just fine though.
    "Insurrection" is the 7.1 Nightborne quest line that was added to suramar when nighthold was about to launch. I think it's 9 small seperate quest chains that you can accept & do when you have the normal story line complete and are exalted with the nightborne. You can do all of it in 1 day besides the 1 mission that I think wants you to complete 10 missions on the mission table.