Poll: Who would win?

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Since Alleria has her void powers after eating a Dark Naru, it means she also has a "thousand years" of fighting the most powerful force in the cosmos up to the Void Lords, which are still in the background. And if the Void is the strongest, then that still makes Alleria top dog as she became one with it. It wouldn't be a contest, even if Sylvanas had home field advantage and her entire dark rangers at her beck and call. Doubt even her blight would make a difference. Though that's just a theory based on what we know to be true, with a lot of unknowns regarding how strong a Dark Naru is and how much control she has over that immense power in her possession.
    Last edited by GRAMMARAXIS; 2018-02-02 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCEO View Post
    and yet they needed scourge to ensure victory over the world. they didn't have spaceships, future tech and other 'cool' stuff

there were less than 10 years between RoC and Legion or 450 nether years at max. and yet we see legion already in a space era

just WTF?
    How did you know that they didn't have those, or that they didn't want to (or couldn't) use them? Those spaceships didn't fly here from space during Legion. They warped in thanks to the connection from the big portal at Tomb of Sargeras - there wasn't such a portal during RoC. Having futuristic tech doesn't mean anything if you can't get them there. That's under assumption that the Legion weren't just being typical villain, so full of themselves that they don't use their full power until the end and ended up giving the protagonists a chance (looking at Archimonde / KJ, it's hard to say so).
    Last edited by Qualia; 2018-02-02 at 01:27 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    At least we can all agree that Vereesa is shit
    Me not that kind of Orc!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    At least we can all agree that Vereesa is shit
    If Vereesa participated in this duel, she would somehow kill herself and blame the blood elves
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    How did you know that they didn't have those, or that they didn't want to (or couldn't) use them? Those spaceships didn't fly here from space during Legion. They warped in thanks to the connection from the big portal at Tomb of Sargeras - there wasn't such a portal during RoC. Having futuristic tech doesn't mean anything if you can't get them there. That's under assumption that the Legion weren't just being typical villain, so full of themselves that they don't use their full power until the end and ended up giving the protagonists a chance (looking at Archimonde / KJ, it's hard to say so).

(And to be fair, human in real life - in other word, us - have only started Space Age ~60 years ago and our science / technology level has increased tremendously since then. We have been around for more than a few thousand years)
    How did you know portal in roc wasn't big enough to transport stardestoyers? And I am sure Archimonde had to be able to make it wider.
    Why didn't they take portable devices? such as lasers, grenades e.t.c. And I'm sure fighter's could fit through.

(yes, it could make sence but humanity wasn't the biggest galactical threat for last 10000 years or more. and legion was)

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    You could argue that Alleria having spent a thousand years waging war against the Legion would be more experienced in such things, with more practice and kills to her name.

But that's speculation.
    You would assume right? although there are immortals and thousand/million year old beings in wow that got smacked by decades old mortals somehow..

My old guild killed Sylvanas, and my old guild defeated the dark naaru that Alleria ended up eating.

Makes her stronger. Cannot dispute.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvy is trash in comparison.
    No question who wins, unless some shit makes Alleria hesitate due to some rando feels or whatever, this should rightfully end before most know it even began.

Alleria Windrunner wins. She is the first mortal in the history of the cosmos to defy the shadows' whispers, the same shadow that brought down Dragons and even the Titans' own children. Alleria consumed the essence of a Naaru and is battle-hardened and sturdy, having fought the Legion on distant planets for a thousand years.

Whereas Sylvanas was setback by Greymane in Stormheim and her greatest feat was killing a couple of trash soldiers; something most major lore characters can do.

Alleria was never a Ranger-General. Sylvanas was Ranger-General even during the Second War.
    Sylvanas got that position not because of her excellent and unique charisma and intellect, but because the position is hereditary. If Alleria hadn't departed for Draenor, she would have become the Ranger-General of Silvermoon instead of Sylvanas.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Deleted
    Alleria has the powers of a fallen Naaru and a thousand years of combat experience fighting a force that has destroyed innumerable worlds. Sylvanas would get destroyed I doubt Alleria could actually kill Sylvanas though (like emotionally)

Sylvanas.

People forget that even without Valks, her body healed itself of even Shadowmourne's wounds to the extent that not even a scratch was visible to Arthas. Her spirit wasn't even in the body at the time. Conclusion: She's got something pretty major going on in there that defies explanation (Blizz haven't even tried) something that possibly makes her much more powerful than people realize.

Slyvanus got killed by a single bullet. And before her fanboys say "it was magic/cursed"..... You realize that even dumbasses like kobolds and troggs can use magic right? Sure she has her banshee form, but unless Slyvanus can somehow puke blight, Alleria's advanced Void magic would put her on top.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    In a scenario where they are trying to kill each other, Sylvanas cries out , does something about “sister why did you leave me, you let me die etc” Alleria hesitates and then Sylvanas shoots her through the throat.

Vereesa lies dead in a corner, somehow managing to shoot her self with her own bow.

I seriously don’t think though the windrunner sisters will fight, unless they all kill each other, which I admit I would be ok with.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-02-02 at 02:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Arrows literally do not ricochet like they do in video games.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Lswindrunner1 View Post
    Sylvanas.

People forget that even without Valks, her body healed itself of even Shadowmourne's wounds to the extent that not even a scratch was visible to Arthas. Her spirit wasn't even in the body at the time. Conclusion: She's got something pretty major going on in there that defies explanation (Blizz haven't even tried) something that possibly makes her much more powerful than people realize.
    Explain how Godfrey's bullet killed her.

I doubt Alleria could actually kill Sylvanas though (like emotionally)
    Indeed. Alleria could never bring herself to do such a thing to her own little sister. Especially if Sylvanas told Alleria of what she saw in the short-story 'Edge of Night'.

In a scenario where they are trying to kill each other, Sylvanas cries out , does something about “sister why did you leave me, you let me die etc” Alleria hesitates and then Sylvanas shoots her through the throat.
    We are not talking about some random Ranger, we are talking about a mortal who has been constantly fighting the Legion for a thousand years and consumed the essence of an ominous Naaru, becoming the first mortal in the history of the cosmos to succesfully defy the shadows' call. Alleria would never be so naive.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2018-02-02 at 02:02 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

7+ Year Old Account
    sylvanas is the better ranger.

but alleria is fully pumped with void energy, she could just void laser beam sylvi out of existence.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lswindrunner1 View Post
    Sylvanas.

She's the reanimated corpse of an Elf. There is nothing MAJOR going on with her body, she isn't a legendary super saiyan.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    But remember this: Sylvanas wiped out half of the Alliance army at Lordaeron.
    eh... 6 footmen is "half of the alliance army"?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    GL killing Sylvanas. Even she can't do it to herself.

While Alleria was never Ranger General (she turned down the role), she is the better shot. Plus she has the Void at her command now and an extra thousand years battling the Burning Legion under her belt. Sylvanas is emo cool...Alleria is just super cool.