Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Not clicking, but is this the usual Nazi possessiveness bollox, where they get mad at brown dudes because white women are the property of white men?
    It's German #metoo basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Not clicking, but is this the usual Nazi possessiveness bollox, where they get mad at brown dudes because white women are the property of white men?
    It's actually german women in a campaign talking about their experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post

Oh, so these women are putting forth such speech? Got a sauce? Because their campaign seems pretty tame to me.
    Let me know when they didn't say it was about

imported migrants violence, against sexual harassment, abuse and rape of women in Germany.
    as if that hasn't been the Sons and Daughters of Europe's central thesis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Let me know when they didn't say it was about

as if that hasn't been the Sons and Daughters of Europe's central thesis.
    So white women can't have their #metoos unless the offender was some rich white dude in Hollywood?

KKK propaganda.
    I don't think you have ever seen "KKK propaganda" which by the way doesn't even exist anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    It's actually german women in a campaign talking about their experiences.
    That's fine.

There's nothing to "fix" though. What do you expect us to do? Walk around beating up rapists? How do I identify one?

Society condones such acts here, basically nobody is a rapist already. I feel for these women who had to go through rough times but this is nonsense.

So white women can't have their #metoos unless the offender was some rich white dude in Hollywood?
    Ahem.

If I start wearing a hitlerstache and parroting his propaganda as well, you might have a closer comparison to what's going on here.
    Oh, so these women are putting forth such speech? Got a sauce? Because their campaign seems pretty tame to me.

Exposure? You ever heard of that for campaigns/movements? What good are they if they are done behind closed doors?
    Feels more like an appeal to the echo chamber than exposure, really.

leftist will jump thru any flaming sjw hoop. Just read up top Elba just did.

Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    I don't think you have ever seen "KKK propaganda" which by the way doesn't even exist anymore.
    Just turn on Fox

Deleted
    There is already a thread on this https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Gets-43-Years

Non-constructive posting.

Deleted
    https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrob...9709978831721/

What are your thoughts about this?

Why do people not want to fix this problem that is becoming more and more widespread? When will people tire of the politicians that are allowing this to happen and push and fight back against them?

Very good video.

It is directly speaking to all the convenient denialists who willfully sacrifice women to an archaic religious doctrine. They are, like the video said, the true enemies of women and womens rights.

@Edge- @Endus @alexw and whatever the rest of your names are. The video means people like YOU. You who would rather have western women thrown to the meat grinder than be wrongfully called racist. You who would erode social cohesion for your fleeting 5 mins on your hypocritical moral podest.
    You who would , rather than have a working systematic refugee system that prioritizes women and children, screech and demand the borders to be open indefinitely and thus play in the hands of human traffickers. You who shout and screech down any critique of Islam as racist and thus hinder it from being truly reformed and compatible with western values.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    That's fine.

There's nothing to "fix" though. What do you expect us to do? Walk around beating up rapists? How do I identify one?

Society already condones such acts here, basically nobody is a rapist already. I feel for these women who had to go through rough times but this is nonsense.
    My initial thought of this campaign is a group of women that are seeing their #metoo comments not getting the #resistance that the others are, mainly because of whom did it to hers.

We couldn't do shit regarding Hollywood drama either. That didn't stop the movement from getting the traction it did, destroying it's share of careers in the process.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    It's not PC !

Honestly find it ridiculous where it's become a point where when you voice your concerns you're considered a "xenophobe"... and a LOT of people on these here forums are guilty of that. And it's typically always by people never affected by such issues.
    Well said. I agree.

Deleted
    https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrob...9709978831721/

What are your thoughts about this?

Why do people not want to fix this problem that is becoming more and more widespread? When will people tire of the politicians that are allowing this to happen and push and fight back against them?
    THe same people who say these things are in 99% of the cases misogynistic women-hating scumbags. Turns out that's what this Tommy cunt is. It's jsut about using women as another reason to be complete fucking retards. These rightwing parasites latch on to the accomplishments and works of others and claim to act on their behalf, because fucking none of them have ever done anything meaningful themselves so they just gotta steal what everyone else has done instead.

That's weird, they were distributing it just this past year. Of course, we also have Charlottesville.

http://www.richmond.com/news/virgini...f68524ec8.html

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    Very good video.

It is directly speaking to all the convenient denialists who willfully sacrifice women to an archaic religious doctrine. They are, like the video said, the true enemies of women and womens rights.

and whatever the rest of your names are. The video means people like YOU. You who would rather have western women thrown to the meat grinder than be wrongfully called racist. You who would erode social cohesion for your fleeting 5 mins on your hypocritical moral podest.
    Honestly half the time I think of this meme every time somebody acts smug and throws out racist / nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    Very good video.

@Edge- @Endus @alexw and whatever the rest of your names are. The video means people like YOU. You who would rather have western women thrown to the meat grinder than be wrongfully called racist. You who would erode social cohesion for your fleeting 5 mins on your hypocritical moral podest.
    You who would , rather than have a working systematic refugee system that prioritizes women and children, screech and demand the borders to be open indefinitely and thus play in the hands of human traffickers. You who shout and screech down any critique of Islam as racist and thus hinder it from being truly reformed and compatible with western values.
    Why not oppose both forms of authoritarianism? I find it easy to oppose the rape and sexual assault of women, as well as the nationalists and white nationalists. Logical consistency is a wonderful thing, you should try it.

People really fall for this silly bait?