Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    It's a guy.
    Nope.

And you are making a false equivalence - death sentence is not justice per definition, it's vengeance.
    Per definition, a meted out penalty is justice, even if it's death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    I wonder how many people forgot that it was a response to an extreme act of cruelty the likes of which we don't have any more. And that's because we exterminated such evildoers whenever exposed.

How many local girls you'd like finding chopped up, fellow forumers?
    So, he murdered innocent black people, because someone else did something bad?

That seems pretty fucking stupid.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    A better punishment would be eternal torture, because death would be too easy.
    The problem with the death penalty is that it is only a short term relief for the victims relatives, they still have to live with the fact that they lost a loved one..

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    He isnt wrong about it, and i bet when a group of Italian terroris a Town in Italy and they found a young Girl chopped into pieces and one of this group member gets arrested some people will take action against the rest of them.
    Alot Italian formed 2 years ago already militia and patroling the citys because the police cant handel the imported crimewave.
    This is the perfect ground to grow racism, politics doing nothing and the police cant handel it so people start doing that shit.
    He's blaming the fucking victims... plain and simple. Why don't we hold people responsible for their own actions? Is that such a difficult thing to do?

Yeah, here's an interesting concept... not supporting violence against innocent people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It's sad that Italy has done away with the death penalty.
    Do you have any evidence that the death penalty would have reduced the chance of this happening, or do you just like murdering murderers?

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    This is what happens when you force multiculturalism on people.
    Yeah, if pure alpha males with certificates of racial purity can't go along and execute filthy subhuman mongrels when they feel like it, where the world is going?

Except that a side issue is that you are ALWAYS the ''weak subhuman vermin'' for someone else, as the Italians experimented in 1943-1945.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, he murdered innocent black people, because someone else did something bad?

That seems pretty fucking stupid.
    The act of chopping up local girls, by someone who came here from far away no less, seems pretty fucking stupid to me. Buzz off. I'm not engaging in your word games here. You've sounded halfway intelligent exactly once, and every other post is ideologue drivel opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by zomgzerg View Post
    italians are not white btw
    My wife is Italian (and Sicilian), and she considers herself white. Now, her skin may be slightly more olive-colored than Western Europeans, but she's certainly not black. If you want to parse words, be my guest. Personally, I'm a big fan of pedantics.

Deleted
    They've been so far around the old world it's hard to tell. Many influences all around and the Mediterranean peoples are different to begin with. Typically can't stand the cold and they have at most three words for snow, I'd wager. Crazy Italians.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    The act of chopping up local girls, by someone who came here from far away no less, seems pretty fucking stupid to me. Buzz off. I'm not engaging in your word games here. You've sounded halfway intelligent exactly once, and every other post is ideologue drivel opinions.
    Here's a novel concept, oppose both actions. Stop blaming one for the other, and oppose both. I know, judging people by their own actions, and not the actions of others must be a difficult concept for you to grasp.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fuck that guy, lock him up for life.

It's a guy.

And you are making a false equivalence - death sentence is not justice per definition, it's vengeance.
    99% sure it's a girl or they've made a very convincing fake facebook profile.

Exhibit A, your honor. Someone who clearly show that even in 2018, alt-righters struggle to play pretend with the ''white nationalism'' gimmicks and revert to the teachings of their Nazis masters.

10+ Year Old Account
    "It's ok to murder people who don't look like me"?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Yes, it has. You only see those who have committed a crime despite the death penalty, not those who have refrained due to being scared of what punishment they will get.
    I don't think there are any studies asking people if they haven't killed anyone because their area has the death penalty. And even if there were it would be highly suspect, most murders tend to be crimes of passion, if you are planning on killing someone any punishment isn't weighing in on your thought.

The one who committed the crime is actually the victim here? Huh...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing about retributive justice that would make it a kangaroo court system.
    Probably not, the problem with retributive justice is that it can not allow for mitigating factors leading to unjust decisions..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retributive_justice

The usual suspects therein find perfectly ''LOGIKAL'' to take a gun and go shoot people who looks foreign if one foreigner is accused of a crime (usually, they shoot or bash the skulls of people of the wrong ethnic group, because knowing the difference between a Sikh and Arab would require opening things like ''books'', which would remove valuable time for Aryan activites such as glue sniffing or meth-making)

After all, the studs of the KKK did it all the time. If they heard a Black had done something in another state, they hanged one in the town ''to teach dam uh lesson''. Of course, what the usual suspects don't realize is that they also lynched Italians and Eastern Europeans....

Looks like the brown shirts are starting to form...

Is there a way to change my user name to rambling prophet without making a new account cause I saw this coming a long,long time ago.

Your wife must be a saint.
    She's not too bad. Luckily, she's a fan of logically-consistent guys who don't tend to blame the victims of crimes. She's not an ignorant fool like others.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Looks like the brown shirts are starting to form...

Is there a way to change my user name to rambling prophet without making a new account cause I saw this coming a long,long time ago.
    Again, you seem to believe that squad of vigilantes killing people is a new thing in Italy. They had this in the twenties in the border areas with Yugoslavia-''gud uld'' patriots bashing the skills of anyone disagreeing with Mussolini/looking Croat. They found this extremely fun...until they started to pick targets that could fight back...