Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    You say Hiatus but it has yet to be confirmed that they will come with a new arc tho it would be stupid for them not to do so coz Dragonball is a big money maker.
    I consider series ended untill contiunation has been officially announced.

10+ Year Old Account

Will she get her revenge!

NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Will she get her revenge!
    ofc not.

Goku stomps.

Quote Originally Posted by UNHEILVOLL View Post
    1. Toppo is now a God of Destruction. It's not like he's a God-of-destruction power level. He's actually a God of Destruction, using god of Destruction techniques and having a God of Destruction power level.

So how is it legal for him to participate in this state of power/godness????

2. How is it that Goku didn't change to UI form? It seemed that in the Kefla fight, he actually managed to master at least the convertion.

3. Android 17 trading blows with a super sayajin blue power like dude. I guess caring for animals have more benefits that we could predict.....

4. da fuq was this Vegetta's "new" blue form? He just angered a bit and now you can se his pupils? Goku already mastered the blue form in the Zamasu saga, so what's this form? is it even a form? what are its benefits?

5. What the hell is going on???
    Just re-watched the Dragon ball Z battle of the gods. Whis actually offered Goku the opportunity to be the Universe 7's next god of Destruction. I believe Toppo received the same offer and was basically on the fence and during the fight accepted the offer. However, I don't believe he attains full power until the current g. of destruction steps down.

Dr. Gero the most underrated villain in db franchise

He manage to create androida that trade blow with gods, seeing 17 fight make me wonder how powerful would Cell be in DBS if he would have got the same treatment as 17, i dare to say, at least at golden Frieza level

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Dr. Gero the most underrated villain in db franchise

He manage to create androida that trade blow with gods, seeing 17 fight make me wonder how powerful would Cell be in DBS if he would have got the same treatment as 17, i dare to say, at least at golden Frieza level
    Lets not forget his real perfect creation

Welp, this Episode was badass:

1. Jiren SMILED! HOLY SHIT!

2. Vegeta used his Sacrifice thing, and both eliminated Toppo, and survived it.

And, alas, 3. Never seen a fully shirtless Vegeta before. So...yeah.

Next Episode's elimination is OBVIOUS! 17's gone, but not without wounding Jiren or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Yeah ima need a translation to know why vegeta could straight up just punch the destruction energy away lol.

And surprised 17 has survived for as long as he did. Does he have a big fan base in Japan?
    Remember, Tiase, when you push Vegeta to the limits, then you PUSH Vegeta to the limits. He'll know a Hakai outta here longer than anything else.

Also, 17's gone next Episode. Ik it. The Episode title and preview says it all.

Oh, and what happened to Freeza? Did I miss something with him?

10+ Year Old Account
    here we go

- - - Updated - - -

Ah
    the feels of that moment
    Good reference

- - - Updated - - -

Wait

Did Jiren let out a smile and personality?

- - - Updated - - -

Also Jiren just shits all over toppo... "oh you beat Toppo whopdie freakin do... imma beat all yo asses now" And Goku was like "dude wtf" and Jiren just kicks him in the face

- - - Updated - - -

Why does Toppo even refer to Jiren as a friend, like damn

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Well, they straight up pulled a Fairy Tail. I don't like the way this episode turned out. "Plot armor" and "friendship" ruins potentially amazing fights. I suppose they're against the clock and didn't want to extend this fight, but because of that it felt too rushed and it showed. They had to cut out animation to show old clips and re-use several animations this episode. So much wasted potential...

That next episode preview though looked nuts, but I don't think there's an episode next week?

- - - Updated - - -

It's all fun and games until someone chokes at crunch time.

Idk if this is your first DB Episode or what not...but...

FT "Power ups" and shit involving Friendship/Plot Armor is NOTHING new in DB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jiren got mean!

bull fucking shit.

becomes a GoD in one episode and gets rocked in the next.

I like Vegeta, he is arguably my first or second favorite character, but this was a huge BS.

yeah, Toppo isn't the most experienced GoD ever but he is a freaking GoD and a VERY GOOD FIGHTER ON TOP OF THAT.

the fact that Vegeta straight up destroys Hakai with a punch and then clobbers Toppo with ease was just... ugh I'm extremely disappointed in Toppo.

I hope Jiren beats everyone literally.

now we have 17 going up against what it seems to be a serious Jiren who clobbered Vegeta and Goku in the preview.

as @Xinkir said, it seems they are rushing things to end this so they can focus on a movie because this was bad.

if Vegeta and Toppo were both eliminated then it would have been good but this was just...
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-02-04 at 02:40 AM.

@DemonHunter18

Okay, bare with me on this, i'm going to ACTUALLY CALL THIS NOW!

Ep 127: 17's gone.

Ep 128: Vegeta and Goku fight Jiren. Vegeta's gone.

Ep 129-130: Goku goes U.I against Jiren, and wins (Maybe with a Canon Dragon Fist). Freeza then rises up, having the wounded Goku at elimination point. Freeza then claims himself the winner. That is, until the Grand Priest claims Goku the winner, mostly due to having the most eliminations.

Then, in Ep 131: Goku brings back the eliminated Universes, Freeza gets rezzed by Goku with the Super Dragon Balls, and DBS ends with Goku and Vegeta visiting Sadal. Hence, the Movie takes place. BAM!

- - - Updated - - -

TDLR: Jiren's going to cause some shit, but then falls by Goku's hands. Oh, and judging by the blast seen by EP 127, expect a shirtless Goku finally.

not to mention so called GoD Toppo had 0 eliminations

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    @DemonHunter18

Okay, bare with me on this, i'm going to ACTUALLY CALL THIS NOW!

Ep 127: 17's gone.

Ep 128: Vegeta and Goku fight Jiren. Vegeta's gone.

Ep 129-130: Goku goes U.I against Jiren, and wins (Maybe with a Canon Dragon Fist). Freeza then rises up, having the wounded Goku at elimination point. Freeza then claims himself the winner. That is, until the Grand Priest claims Goku the winner, mostly due to having the most eliminations.

Then, in Ep 131: Goku brings back the eliminated Universes, Freeza gets rezzed by Goku with the Super Dragon Balls, and DBS ends with Goku and Vegeta visiting Sadal. Hence, the Movie takes place. BAM!

- - - Updated - - -

TDLR: Jiren's going to cause some shit, but then falls by Goku's hands. Oh, and judging by the blast seen by EP 127, expect a shirtless Goku finally.
    meh, unless I see Jiren beating even mastered UI, I won't really be satisfied.

they'll have to make something Godlike for me to like Master UI Goku beating Jiren which they probably won't.

There has always been training since Dragon Ball. There's strategy and training then there's plot armor and "friendship" power ups. You need to know the difference. The Zenkai boost often filled in those small gaps to an extent but are so rare and used so sparingly that a lot of the time they didn't amount to much. Dragon Ball hasn't been one of the shows to utilize this amount of bullshit before to this extent. They always had the means to do what they did, and didn't have it appear out of thin air because the story needed it to progress. This was my problem with this episode.

You don't just beat what up until that point is time is "destruction" with minimal effort. This is one of the 1st times this has happened in this series up until this point, there hasn't been plot armor as extreme as this.

Vegeta went from getting beat, to literally punching through destruction in the span of 60 seconds. The audience is shown Frieza and #17 using energy attacks and their attacks getting obliterated. We're also shown Golden Frieza vs Goku before the ToP. From everything there and up until now, that would mean Vegeta's power had to be incredibly higher than what both Frieza and Goku displayed. On top of that, Vegeta hasn't shown us any evidence of this extreme power gain up until this point. He "supposedly" used all his energy against Jiren in his Final Flash, but oh wait, he didn't, gets beat, and transforms after this and with his combined efforts still has problems against Jiren.

Bring in Toppo, who transforms into a GoD and shows his power for half an episode? Oh he can beat toppo in under 1 minute don't mind him. Back to the real challenge, Jiren. That's my problem with this episode.

Android 17, along with a lot of the other members displayed what I enjoy, their training and strategy to beat people in the ToP. When it comes to Toppo that had to rush through the process. That's why I didn't like this episode.

Like I said, the way they beat Toppo was bullshit, and nothing like it has happened before in DB without something backing what the character's (Any character) done before. They just rushed through what had great potential.

They try to show us there's some semblance power scaling and sense to be made at some points, then bring and Toppo and all of a sudden he just has to go.

I can't even tell if Toppo is stronger than Anilaza at the moment.
    basically this.

I don't think he's going to bring back all the universes, probably just 6 because wouldn't Xeno just erase them again lol? Remember, they were initially going to all get erased anyway.
    only very low level Universe's like 6, 7, 9 would get erased.

There has always been training since Dragon Ball. There's strategy and training then there's plot armor and "friendship" power ups. You need to know the difference. The Zenkai boost often filled in those small gaps to an extent but are so rare and used so sparingly that a lot of the time they didn't amount to much. Dragon Ball hasn't been one of the shows to utilize this amount of bullshit before to this extent. They always had the means to do what they did, and didn't have it appear out of thin air because the story needed it to progress. This was my problem with this episode.

You don't just beat what up until that point is time is "destruction" with minimal effort. This is one of the 1st times this has happened in this series up until this point, there hasn't been plot armor as extreme as this.

Vegeta went from getting beat, to literally punching through destruction in the span of 60 seconds. The audience is shown Frieza and #17 using energy attacks and their attacks getting obliterated. We're also shown Golden Frieza vs Goku before the ToP. From everything there and up until now, that would mean Vegeta's power had to be incredibly higher than what both Frieza and Goku displayed. On top of that, Vegeta hasn't shown us any evidence of this extreme power gain up until this point. He "supposedly" used all his energy against Jiren in his Final Flash, but oh wait, he didn't, gets beat, and transforms after this and with his combined efforts still has problems against Jiren.

Bring in Toppo, who transforms into a GoD and shows his power for half an episode? Oh he can beat toppo in under 1 minute don't mind him. Back to the real challenge, Jiren. That's my problem with this episode.

Android 17, along with a lot of the other members displayed what I enjoy, their training and strategy to beat people in the ToP. When it comes to Toppo that had to rush through the process. That's why I didn't like this episode.

Like I said, the way they beat Toppo was bullshit, and nothing like it has happened before in DB without something backing what the character's (Any character) done before. They just rushed through what had great potential.

They try to show us there's some semblance power scaling and sense to be made at some points, then bring and Toppo and all of a sudden he just has to go.

I can't even tell if Toppo is stronger than Anilaza at the moment.

You're not wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think he's going to bring back all the universes, probably just 6 because wouldn't Zeno just erase them again lol? Remember, they were initially going to all get erased anyway.

I mean, I guess we're talking about Zeno here though. He might just say, "Wow, this was so cool, we should do it again in the future! and un-erase them all anyway. It's unlikely, but I guess I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.
    Goku and Him are friends. It's okay, cause Plot, and he's Goku. So...IT'S GOTTA BE OKAY, RIGHT?! -_-

the best part was

Jiren and Son Goku next to each other

Jiren (looks at Toppo): Toppo, you're pathetic.
    Son Goku: Wtf man, why did you say that!?
    Jiren walks casually towards Son Goku and casually kicks him away.

I dont think Toppo is really a "Full GOD". I think Sidra is stronger than him. Also Beerus said that Toppo didnt control the Hakai energy well.

Anyways I didnt like the episode. I expected Vegeta to win by using strategy. Toppo was buffed,he had hakai armor and beams but he lacked speed. I expected that Vegeta´s Super Blue was well balanced in terms of strengh and speed.

I also expected that 17 got a similar beating like freezer-