This makes me wonder about what the third Alliance race will be if the theme is "one classic race and two from the questing zones". What bipedal creatures are on Kul Tiras besides Quillboar?

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    This makes me wonder about what the third Alliance race will be if the theme is "one classic race and two from the questing zones". What bipedal creatures are on Kul Tiras besides Quillboar?
    I could almost see Blizz doing something questionable like making the thin humans a separate race.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post

So what would be Horde's equivalent to Vulpera? I would imagine the thin human's are Alliance's answer to Draenor Orcs. Any ideas as to what other races Horde would get?
    The Horde's equivalent to vulpera is vulpera. From what we know so far (Horde saving vulpera from sethrak), vulpera going Alliance would make less sense than Nightborne picking a side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    So, not sure if this has been posted yet, but:
    gurl if the horde gets vulpera and draenor orcs when we get 2 more humans I won't lie ima be kinda pissed.

What the fuck is special about skinny and fat humans being TWO separate races? This is an ass pull for "we don't know what to give alliance tbh"

We don't need 3 fucking humans gdi.

But here we are going in that direction.

Sure the thin human uses the forsaken skeleton but who asked for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Same rig but unique animations seems like.
    It would actually be quite strange if they made the vulpera's animations before having made the new female goblin model. Perhaps that's why we haven't seen male vulpera models just yet? Not finished?

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    I could almost see Blizz doing something questionable like making the thin humans a separate race.
    Hope not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy how that's how all of the Allied Races work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    The Horde's equivalent to vulpera is vulpera. From what we know so far (Horde saving vulpera from sethrak), vulpera going Alliance would make less sense than Nightborne picking a side.
    I'm looking for a non-biased answer, here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    maybe then since sethrak attack vulpera we'll get sethrak, i'd be so down for sethrak on alliance but that prob wont happen.

Instead we'll just get fat human skinny human and we'll like it.

Not going to be thin humans when we're already getting fat humans as an allied race (most likely). Male thin humans use a female (undead) rig... what would the females use?

10+ Year Old Account

Well really excited for updated Goblins...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    gurl if the horde gets vulpera and draenor orcs when we get 2 more humans I won't lie ima be kinda pissed.

What the fuck is special about skinny and fat humans being TWO separate races? This is an ass pull for "we don't know what to give alliance tbh"

We don't need 3 fucking humans gdi.

But here we are going in that direction.

Sure the thin human uses the forsaken skeleton but who asked for that?
    I feel like thin humans are better than HMT or LFD. But the post was more about Vulpera being flagged in this build's summon charger spell, i.e. Vulpaladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Not going to be thin humans when we're already getting fat humans as an allied race (most likely). Male thin humans use a female (undead) rig... what would the females use?
    If we're going off of strings, you'll be getting thin humans. It's also entirely likely that thin humans would just use the same exact animations are regular humans, which would actually make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

If we're going off of strings, you'll be getting thin humans. It's also entirely likely that thin humans would just use the same exact animations are regular humans, which would actually make sense.
    No what I mean is if the males use the female undead rig, what would the girls use? The same rig? No other playable race has both male and female use the same rig.

Crazy how that's how all of the Allied Races work.

I'm looking for a non-biased answer, here.
    The main issue would be giving Alliance 2 human allied races before doing something more unique. Like sure I fully expect things like Wildhammer dwarves eventually.

The main issue would be giving Alliance 2 human allied races before doing something more unique. Like sure I fully expect things like Wildhammer dwarves eventually.
    While I really, REALLY want Kultiran Humans... I also want a new race like the Vulpera. Something unexpected and exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    While I really, REALLY want Kultiran Humans... I also want a new race like the Vulpera. Something unexpected and exciting.
    This. I think there is something weird on Kul Tiras we will find and recruit. I'm not sure if Quillboar is likely... I think maybe those mutated people with the squid faces is our most likely bet?

I mean if the horde get vulpera and zandalari ... The Alliance probably gets Kultirans and ___? It's gotta be a race found in kultiras right? But it's mostly all humans at the exception of quilboars? :s I don't believe they'd join, their models are weird with all those spikes and they seem to be enemies. So what else is there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    maybe then since sethrak attack vulpera we'll get sethrak, i'd be so down for sethrak on alliance but that prob wont happen.

Instead we'll just get fat human skinny human and we'll like it.
    God I hope we don't get thin humans as a race.... Ally would get shafted with allied races... I guess the sethrak would be cool but would prefer Vulpera.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBH Vulpera would be that 'perfect' race for the people who do like to play cutesy things. Like, you know what I mean. Every Korean MMO has it, and some western MMOS too. Pandas were not that race, well because reasons. I'm not part of that demographic but any new demographic to WoW wouldn't hurt.

Now the question is which side gets them?

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    TBH Vulpera would be that 'perfect' race for the people who do like to play cutesy things. Like, you know what I mean. Every Korean MMO has it, and some western MMOS too. Pandas were not that race, well because reasons. I'm not part of that demographic but any new demographic to WoW wouldn't hurt.

Now the question is which side gets them?
    Given their only presence is on Zandalar, and you save them from the Sethrak, I don't think they could be anything but a Horde race.