Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    I mean making it a proper city instead of just an instanced hub.
    Blizzard should give it the "Blackrock Spire treatment": uninstance part of the cave system, add a portal to the Detention Block dungeon, another for the Shadowforge city Dungeon. Then, seize the opportunity to put a third entrance (not portal) that leads to an uninstanced version of the city.

It would also be the perfect opportunity to revamp/update those dungeons. Either do what they did with Blackfathom Deeps, in which they just put new mobs/story for the low-level version of the dungeon, or like Scarlet Monastery, in which we get both low-level and max-level/heroic versions.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Enrill View Post
    It probably can't be a proper city , since its part of a dungeon as well. Unless we would get part of a city we haven't seen yet.
    The dungeon can exist seperatively from DI only version of the city where they can hang out. Sunwell is part of an instance, and it has been used in multiple quests and scenarios without KJ spawning in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The dungeon can exist seperatively from DI only version of the city where they can hang out. Sunwell is part of an instance, and it has been used in multiple quests and scenarios without KJ spawning in.
    So what you propose is an instanced hub?

What the guy didn't want.

Well, they've added to Blackrock Mountain over the years. If they want to open up a new area there that's friendly to the Alliance, they could. Not sure they will, though. Considering the Dark Irons are already in Ironforge.

As for Zandalari Paladins, I don't see why not. Loa can grant Light. Vol'jin himself used both Shadow and Light abilities as a Shadow Hunter.
    And if you got Light, you can develop a way to turn a warrior into a vessel of it, to forge a holy warrior paladin type thing.

There's indication the Zandalari have done so before, through examples of light-wielding classes. Though I suppose we don't know if these were fighters using the Light, like clerics or savage battle priests, or if they were vessels of the Light.

Zandalari are an advanced culture full of gold, religion and self-righteousness though. I don't see why someone would think it wouldn't suit these people to have their own version of Paladins. Except for just hating anyone non-Alliance being Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    So what you propose is an instanced hub?

What the guy didn't want.
    That's the only way to use BRD and Shadowforge City. Lightforged and Void Elf hubs are instanced too.

Deleted
    That is true , but we are talking about a larger area than the one with the sunwell that's being reused. I would personally would like to see the whole Shadowforge City , but that's just me dreaming.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    What lore?

The lore of Freethinkers and Prelates.

Prelates have no lore at all, Freethinkers are just said to be unwavering in their beliefs and in their fight against Hakkar, basically being zealots, and that they infused their armor with Mojo.

Nothing in regards of anything Light related or even anything Loa related.

Like, it's not that different from Zeliek honestly, because both the Freethinkers and Zeliek were from a time when Blizzard gave no shits about the lore.
    Do you recall how Sunwalkers came to be? A single conversation between two tauren.
    Do you recall how gnome hunters came to be? Blizzard caved in.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

That's the only way to use BRD and Shadowforge City. Lightforged and Void Elf hubs are instanced too.
    You could also just load in the geography of BRD indoor-area into the world-map of the EK. Then add a bronze drake NPC near the entrance to port you into the already chronologically iffy version of BRD where emps is still alive.
    "These are Allied Races, these aren't Sub-Races. There's no direct associated Race or "Parent Race" or anything like that" -Ion Hazzikostas, Blizzcon 2017 Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by MrDragon View Post
    You could also just load in the geography of BRD indoor-area into the world-map of the EK. Then add a bronze drake NPC near the entrance to port you into the already chronologically iffy version of BRD where emps is still alive.
    Well, no.

This is how Blackrock Mountain instances really look:

RIP Hayvenn

Clipping galore if you tried to port them into the world map.

People basing Zandalari Paladins on 3 trashmobs and the stupid "Freethinker" lore that they had to make up so it would make sense getting Paladin gear from Zul'gurub are as bad as people trying to justify Undead Paladins because of Zeliek.
    Aponi and some other Tauren were in WOTLK talking about the Light. Those were only 2 NPCs and look where we are now. What's the difference? #ZandalariPrelatesOrRiot
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    What he said isn't entirely untrue. Blizzard has a long history of sending emails hours or days after the flagging process has happened.
    You will get your emails, but it's not worth checking over your actual client because it'll likely be a significantly better indicator.
    I was invited to the legion alpha in december, a few weeks after it started and i never got an email. The only reason i knew i had been flagged is because i happened to be looking at my account list and saw the Alpha account. I DLed the alpha client and was able to log in. Even when alpha flipped over to beta and the mass invite waves started going out, i never got an email for it. It wasnt junk filtered, it was just never sent.

Moral of the story is dont wait for the email to arrive. Just check your account list periodically.

Honestly, Blizzard do whatever they like when they like regardless of lore implications. Sometimes they use lore as an excuse for not doing something, other times they throw in shit that contradicts their lore tenfold. Lore means next to nothing in the grand scheme of things. Development costs, time and what they think is cool or not take precedence everytime.
    If they could be arsed creating new assets for Zandalari Paladin (the mount) they would have, we've seen the class options and it doesn't include Paladins. So maybe its time to move on and stop regurgitating the same argument over the validity of a handful of trash mobs from a single raid 3+ yrs ago. Or the interpretation of what light is and who can use it. Its never going to be the deciding factor on how or when or if Blizzard does something. It'll sure be used to argue for why they don't do something, but rarely if ever a reason for them to *have* to do something.

I'm more hyped for the Dragon Isles/Dragons showing up in BFA but not in the beta/missing embassy Wrathion/potential Worgen-model dragons conspiracy than the Zandadins tbqh.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Honestly, Blizzard do whatever they like when they like regardless of lore implications. Sometimes they use lore as an excuse for not doing something, other times they throw in shit that contradicts their lore tenfold. Lore means next to nothing in the grand scheme of things. Development costs, time and what they think is cool or not take precedence everytime.
    If they could be arsed creating new assets for Zandalari Paladin (the mount) they would have, we've seen the class options and it doesn't include Paladins. So maybe its time to move on and stop regurgitating the same argument over the validity of a handful of trash mobs from a single raid 3+ yrs ago. Or the interpretation of what light is and who can use it. Its never going to be the deciding factor on how or when or if Blizzard does something. It'll sure be used to argue for why they don't do something, but rarely if ever a reason for them to *have* to do something.
    This dude gets it

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    No they were making a sexist remark.

Like yea....a lot f artists use multiple platforms.

The originator of that comment wasn't saying they once saw that idea on Tumblr they were doing the "Tumblr is full of she lesbian bitches so this normal hairstyle reminds me of that wevsite" thing
    It could have been that. It could have been simply that the stereotype of a tumblr user is described by those types of haircuts and they don't like them (which is not sexist but merely an opinion). Whatever it was ... lighten up man.
    You're taking their comments waaay too seriously. They're allowed to not like them, and they weren't sexist (from what I saw at least). You have a hunch that they were okay, but with so much blatant sexism on the internet, I reckon one would worry less about harmless comments like those.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there also a very recent interview on Allied Races where Blizzard said, "We like how Alliance got Paladins allied races and Horde got Shaman allied races, it was a nice throwback to when Vanilla only had Pallies on Alliance and Shaman on Horde" or something to that effect. It was a very recent interview, so I'm not sure why people would still think Zandalari would get Paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Wasn't there also a very recent interview on Allied Races where Blizzard said, "We like how Alliance got Paladins allied races and Horde got Shaman allied races, it was a nice throwback to when Vanilla only had Pallies on Alliance and Shaman on Horde" or something to that effect. It was a very recent interview, so I'm not sure why people would still think Zandalari would get Paladins.
    Personally, it felt to me like they said that so that there would be a reversal with Kul Tiran Shamans and Zandalari druids: a throwback to TBC races getting each others factions class (Shamans and Paladins). Not that every single allied race would follow the pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Also wonder if they will bother to give Moria a proper dark iron model?
    moira is a bronzebeard her husband was a dark iron dwarf

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Two this afternoon for me! We're almost there buddy!
    Good luck from Shadoelf and Vol de Tort.

#1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

At first I was disappointed about the lack of Zandalari DK's but now that I'm playing my Warrior again seriously for the first time since BC I've fallen in love with the class again so I'm not as upset.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd