Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    So now that things have calmed down, are the in game Zandalari models small like the datamined ones or are they actually the size they should be?
    Depends what size you think they "should be".

If you think they should be tauren sized, no, they probably aren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asmongold is getting there!
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Leave it to Asmongold to actually engage with an idiotic chat idea such as scaling an in-game mountain when there are entire questlines to be done.
    You know it when mmoc has hit the rock bottom when streamers dont want their stuff linked here for free viewers because the forums are so trash.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Depends what size you think they "should be".

If you think they should be tauren sized, no, they probably aren't.
    Not necessarily Tauren sized, but definitely taller than humans/belfs which the datamined models made them seem like they were shorter.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    Not necessarily Tauren sized, but definitely taller than humans/belfs which the datamined models made them seem like they were shorter.
    They were never as small as humans.

These are their current sizes:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    You know it when mmoc has hit the rock bottom when streamers dont want their stuff linked here for free viewers because the forums are so trash.
    Sounds like said streamers never look at their own chatrooms.
    I'd take rock bottom mmoc over 'J OMEGALUL K E'.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    They were never as small as humans.

These are their current sizes:

Perfect, hadn't seen that comparison image, going off datamine info from awhile back.
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

Deleted
    lol this "Zandalari are small" shit is so overblown.
    They are roughly Night elf sized. You can say what you want about Night Elves but small they are not.

Zandalari would look ridiculous if they are to tall. They'd need to be beefier too. Else they'd just become lanky. Which would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    They are roughly Night elf sized. You can say what you want about Night Elves but small they are not.

Zandalari would look ridiculous if they are to tall. They'd need to be beefier too. Else they'd just become lanky. Which would suck.
    Yea, I just hadn't seen good comparison images until that one, and I agree now that it's super overblown.
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch Preach he's not a lore guy but he actually reads stuff and has a pace for those that do. If you want to watch someone that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has Blizzard ever let us stream alpha before? I may just be dumb but I only remember beta being allowed to not be held under NDA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Has Blizzard ever let us stream alpha before? I may just be dumb but I only remember beta being allowed to not be held under NDA.
    They've always allowed it once they send invites.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post

Zandalari are meant to be taller than Darkspear, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Sounds like said streamers never look at their own chatrooms.
    I'd take rock bottom mmoc over 'J OMEGALUL K E'.
    Its kinda worrying when you can compare "chat room" and moderated forums.

I think Cataclysm was the last true "closed Alpha". Could be wrong though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Watch Preach he's not a lore guy but he actually reads stuff and has a pace for those that do. If you want to watch someone that is.
    I like Preach. I watch him to be informed and Bahjeera to be entertained. Such a chill dude.

Asmongold is only entertaining when he's obviously hamming it up for his chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Zandalari are meant to be taller than Darkspear, though.
    But Darkspear almost always slouch. They never walk upright. They only are super tall when they stretch. Zandalari being taller than stretching Darkspear would look ridiculous. Hell, Darkspear look ridiculous when they stretch. It's kinda what I was reffering to with my lanky comment.
    Last edited by mmoc1f998e34da; 2018-02-08 at 12:14 AM.

Watching Towelliee's Stream...

Leveling seems almost easier than low level zones before 7.3.5. He used a Potion of the old war which wasn't scaled down yet, but even without the potion he barely gets damage from 8 yetis hitting him. He's playing a tank spec, but still this doesn't look engaging at all to me.

Maybe the gear he's wearing is too good for the content he's doing?!

Afaik if I remember correctly blizzard has had friends and family phase in alpha too. And from that content its not allowed to stream or give out anything.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to say I like towelliee stream alot more than this "Hotted89" guy. Towelliee is playing class and spec he knows and has played alot. The other guy was just playing resto druid and said "I dont know much about this resto stuff, I didn't really heal in legion".

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    Watching Towelliee's Stream...

Leveling seems almost easier than low level zones before 7.3.5. He used a Potion of the old war which wasn't scaled down yet, but even without the potion he barely gets damage from 8 yetis hitting him. He's playing a tank spec, but still this doesn't look engaging at all to me.

Maybe the gear he's wearing is too good for the content he's doing?!
    He's in Legion gear with legendaries and shit. The content has to be balanced around people with level 110 greens who are leveling through Legion, not people in 960 gear.

Towellie's stream is good, he reads out the quest dialogue.