Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Escape from Stormwind broadcast text spoilers (thalyssra)

Listen up. We won't be in contact once we're inside.
    You, Thalyssra, and Rokhan will infiltrate the Stockades and extract the prisoners.
    Our scouts located a hidden entrance in the park. The tauren and I will cover your escape.
    We have no other objectives. There will be no reinforcements.
    If you want to live, there can be no witnesses.
    There's our way out. Get to that ship once you have the prisoners.
    I'll find you. Good luck.
    Deh 7th Legion be here. Whoever we breakin' out, deh humans not takin' chances.
    I be goin' on ahead to find deh prisoners. Cover my back.
    We will draw their attention. Be careful.
    I t'ink you best be takin' dis.

We should pause a moment.
    Surrender, and I will return you to the Stockades where you belong. There you will await the King's justice.
    Respectfully, we have a boat to catch.
    Then perish.
    Let us not be hasty.
    Surely you haven't failed to notice that your city is burning.
    You can finish us, mere pawns of the Horde, or you can quench the flames that will otherwise burn Stormwind to the ground.
    Your choice.
    No... it can't be.
    Tick tock.
    The future is uncertain.
    Come. We must away to Zuldazar.
    We can discuss it on the way, Highness.
    Seeing as how this is my ship and you at present have no other way to leave, I suppose you will need to adjust your plans.
    I think not. I have orders to return you to the Warchief directly.

I love seeing that thalyssra is personally helping in the fight against the alliance!

Good that they're not just putting the A-R leaders on the side like they did with Ji and Aysa. Hopefully we see Umbric doing something with Silvermoon.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Good that they're not just putting the A-R leaders on the side like they did with Ji and Aysa. Hopefully we see Umbric doing something with Silvermoon.
    like getting spanked by Rommath hopefully.

OT. I'm pleased to see new characters not being forgotten after the xpac they showed up in.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

OT. I'm pleased to see new characters not being forgotten after the xpac they showed up in.
    I liked rommath in the sunwell! I hope we keep seeing more of him in BFA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

Shit, after 7.1 I thought I was never gonna see Thal and co. ever again, pleased to be proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Surely you haven't failed to notice that your city is burning.
    You can finish us, mere pawns of the Horde, or you can quench the flames that will otherwise burn Stormwind to the ground.
    Your choice.
    No... it can't be.
    Tick tock.
    Can't believe that whoever Alliance character this is actually falls for this. Dear god, this is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    No HOrde favouritism over here. Nop, not at all
    You have a macro for that phrase, don't you?

Someone sneezes in the distance - Horde favoritism!

And the Alliance should return the favour by destroying the Arcandor. Oh wait that'd be too 'mean' despite being a tactically sound way to remove Suramar from the conflict outright and get some vengeance for their betrayal of the Kal'dorei.
    You mean Tyrande's inability to be a decent leader.

There was nothing betrayal about it. Tyrande wanted to free Suramar because Elisande is a witch and saw Thal&Co. as an easy convenient way to do it without actually having to sacrifice much.

It's amazing because pretty much none of the other Night Elf characters that interact with Shal'dorei have Tyrande's blatant xenophobia. It's pretty much expertly crafted into her character alone for the sole purpose of the Shal'dorei joining the Horde.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

And the Alliance should return the favour by destroying the Arcandor. Oh wait that'd be too 'mean' despite being a tactically sound way to remove Suramar from the conflict outright and get some vengeance for their betrayal of the Kal'dorei.
    I mean, all it takes is a single void elf to sneak in to the Urinewell and destroy it for the Naruto Elves. If only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Such shame its nelves who get their trees destroyed. But hey, im sure those 3 survivors will be relevant *glances at void elves* somewhere. One day.

10+ Year Old Account

Keep hiding behind that plot armour, mr. undead. It's not like you'll ever have to worry about a Light-based spaceship with weapons that vapourise crusty corpses into ash ever firing it on say, the hovel in Orgrimmar you get to stink up for the next 3 expansions? Such confidence knowing they are writing the story for you. God forbid your favourite race gets annihilated, you'd just up and quit.
    My, why so salty ? Think about all the possibilities for night elves...maybe tyrande will become even more deranged, and start launching night elven crusades to retake kalimdor every year ? That would be funny to see, her and those 3-4 random volunteers standing at gate of orgr, yelling profanities.

Which needs to happen. If this war is going to result in favourite cities and zones being destroyed they should all be burned to the fucking ground so no one gets to leave it unscathed.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep hiding behind that plot armour, mr. undead. It's not like you'll ever have to worry about a Light-based spaceship with weapons that vapourise crusty corpses into ash ever firing it on say, the hovel in Orgrimmar you get to stink up for the next 3 expansions? Such confidence knowing they are writing the story for you. God forbid your favourite race gets annihilated, you'd just up and quit.
    There's no need to pay attention to a delusional weeb like Diaperrashi

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-02-08 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    Confident as ever. If they decide to destroy the Forsaken, I'll look forward to your disappearance
    Not really sweetheart. Im not invested into any race in warcraft to have mental breakdown over it.

Maybe if they killed off mudmug. But alas, as long as everfermented of brew is safe and sound so is my mental health.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HnM View Post
    There's no need to pay attention to a delusional weeb like Diaperrashi
    My, did i struck a nerve ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Not really sweetheart. Im not invested into any race in warcraft to have mental breakdown over it.

Maybe if they killed off mudmug. But alas, as long as everfermented of brew is safe and sound so is my mental health.

- - - Updated - - -

My, did i struck a nerve ?
    The fly keeps buzzing but I don't want to get a flyswatter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HnM View Post
    The fly keeps buzzing but I don't want to get a flyswatter.
    Why, then perhaps log on your main account

10+ Year Old Account
    being irate at the direction people who don't give a fuck about your input take a story isn't a mental breakdown, you jackass, it's called being annoyed as a consumer you're input isn't desired. Your hatred of elves is a massive investment. Why so angry there anyway? Did an elf refuse to be your in game waifu or something?
    Oh not much, they are just...pretty boring race. And the only thing worse than boring race, are fans of said race, angry that their perfect, beautiful, strong, independent, eternally young, and best at everything elves, aren't in spotlight 100% of the time, and all other races aren't bowing to them admiting their superiority. As it is, night elves getting shat on is quite a nice refreshment from otherwise predictable story so far.

So yeah, we gonna have a party, slaanesh style at teldrassil. And hey, everyone is invited.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Why, then perhaps log on your main account
    Sorry to disappoint but I'm just a lurker . Till now, I guess

Browsing the forums, all I could think when I saw your posts was "Oh god it's the Sylvanas waifu pillow guy cringing it up again"

I do find it a bit lame that their entire race is cured of their terminal addiction through night elf means and they choose to join the horde. To me it would make sense that both the nightbourne and highmountain tauren have been neutral races similar to Pandaren given they worked quite well with both factions throughout legion.

That being said my care factor is really low and overall I care more about void elves making no sense as a race altogether. Really wish void hunter was simply a ranged replacement for the survival melee spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Deh 7th Legion be here. Whoever we breakin' out, deh humans not takin' chances.
    Isn't it Saurfang? And the Zandalari princess just got roped in as well? How can Rokhan not know who they are trying to break out? You'd think if Sylv sends 2 racial leaders into SW they would at least know what their mission is.

Also, burning SW to the ground to free some POWs. Nice. But Sylv is not evil, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    and angry undead are unique and interesting?
    As a matter of fact, yes. Since you don't see playable undead that often. And their backstory is also more than just "undead horde" most games offer.
    There's you and mudmug.
    Here to stay.
    Ironic, considering your darling race is run by an elf. But really, misread me much? Wrong on all counts. I'm fine with no more elven lore ever again. I'm also fine with some adversity provided the response isn't 'oh well, let's ignore it and worry about the bigger picture' but rather 'you're right, kill them all, get some fucking vengeance'. But alas, that's not very Alliance of a race to want vengeance. I mean Jaina, she's CRAZY right? But The Forsaken, totally a sound group of stable individuals. 'I hate being undead so I'm gona make everyone as miserable as me'. Wonderful depth in that race. Explains your draw to them. Additionally, what you described is basically the Blood Elves.
    You are assuming that people play forsaken because of sylvanas and not because of 1 of the 1000 other reasons. Like for instance not having a jaw.
    And undershitty finally getting flushed?
    Just as soon as the last zombie in Undercity is sent straight to the hell
    Yup, and guess what ? Im. Not mad. Not mad at all. Breaking status quo for a first time since warcraft started is worth 100 undercities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    I do find it a bit lame that their entire race is cured of their terminal addiction through night elf means and they choose to join the horde. To me it would make sense that both the nightbourne and highmountain tauren have been neutral races similar to Pandaren given they worked quite well with both factions throughout legion.

That being said my care factor is really low and overall I care more about void elves making no sense as a race altogether. Really wish void hunter was simply a ranged replacement for the survival melee spec.
    And by night elven means you mean druidic means, delivered to them by someone with no ties to night elves who are part of alliance.