Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    1. humans make mistakes
    2. ...really? One blue says something retarded and that means the entire team is worthless? They're just people doing their jobs, you can't expect them to know every single detail of a game that has been developing for 10 years

TLDR; overreacting 101

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    There are kids younger than the video, who play this game lol.
    Yeah, idd. Rather too many in fact as they are Retail's target audience. Kung Fu pandas, Pokemon, Little Ponies, now Little Foxes later random w/e Little Furries.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    If the site is "such a joke" as you claim why are you posting on it?

There are quite a few good posters who I enjoy debating/talking with on this site.
    Because it's fun to post silly shit and trigger "serious" people?
    Yeah, you enjoy "debating" with Jaylock... lol..
    Anyhow, stop derailing this thread

On-topic:
    The Blizzard community managers used to know their stuff back during classic, these days they're just some faceless 1st line helpdesk clerks who don't even play WoW.

I somehow find it hard to believe that in each respective field of work nobody has made a minor mistake from time to time.

This is one of them. Simple as that.

I wouldn't say Leeroy is a big part of the game anymore either. Just an old video that got a ton of views which turned out to be staged.
    He went out of his way to incorrectly correct someone on the forums, so it was obviously big enough to him to make something of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    He went out of his way to incorrectly correct someone on the forums, so it was obviously big enough to him to make something of it.
    And he realized he was incorrect. What's done is done.

It's not the end of the world.

This is the same blue who was perpetuating the dumb "manduin" meme. I don't like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...-paladin-ever/

The people who work for Blizzard nowadays are not even original World Of Warcraft fans.
    Who gives a shit. It was dumb then and it is dumb now.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    Because it's fun to post silly shit and trigger "serious" people?
    Yeah, you enjoy "debating" with Jaylock... lol..
    Anyhow, stop derailing this thread

On-topic:
    The Blizzard community managers used to know their stuff back during classic, these days they're just some faceless 1st line helpdesk clerks who don't even play WoW.
    I'm not the one who made the initial comment to do so. I merely asked you a question.

And on topic. That was always going to change over time with more access to automated services like character/item restore. The need for GMs is lowering all the time.

Is this a thinly veiled " current wow is shit " thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The lengths you sad people go through to get that high of shitting on current WoW.
    Quoted for the damned truth. The first 2 posters of this thread are beyond desperate.

Hey look! A CM made a mistake when referring to WoW memes! Let's attack!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Not that "thinly veiled".
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

And he realized he was incorrect. What's done is done.

It's not the end of the world.
    He didn't. The community did. It just smacks of laziness and arrogance. Not that I take it too seriously, but they should be more knowledgeable or at least not so quick to try and correct others if they don't know what they're talking about to begin with.

He didn't. The community did. It just smacks of laziness and arrogance. Not that I take it too seriously, but they should be more knowledgeable or at least not so quick to try and correct others if they don't know what they're talking about to begin with.
    They edited their post saying they were wrong and that Leeroy is a Paladin. So yes they did admit after they realized they had made an error.

They literally said "He was a Warrior" then one page later realized their mistake. Let's not make this out to be something more than it is.

Again not the end of the world. Person made a mistake, person realized after players told them they made a mistake. What's done is done.

Again I somehow refuse to believe that in any other occupation a minor mistake has not been made.

So to work for a company you should be aware of some silly thing a customer did 12 years ago?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    So to work for a company you should be aware of some silly thing a customer did 12 years ago?
    If you respond to a player to correct them about it, yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Pretty much.

You must be 100% clued up on how the game works to the point of what is said during the Night Elf intro!

- - - Updated - - -

If you respond to a player to correct them about it, yep.
    And again literally less than a page worth of posts later the person admitted to their mistake.

I somehow refuse to believe in whatever line of work you work in if you do that is that a minor mistake has never ever happened.

I fail to see what the actual issue is here and it just seems you are blowing it out of proportion for the sake of it. It's a video game. Hardly the end of the damn world that someone made a mistake and then owned up to it with a fact about some random game character who got popular from a staged video.

But since it's clear what you are doing here and that I'm wasting my time in any further conversation I'll stop responding.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-02-08 at 09:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    Yeah, idd. Rather too many in fact as they are Retail's target audience. Kung Fu pandas, Pokemon, Little Ponies, now Little Foxes later random w/e Little Furries.
    Ugh, loads and LOADS of salt here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing God View Post
    Who gives a shit. It was dumb then and it is dumb now.
    Even more so, it was staged anyways, it is just entertainment. Doesn't make it core for being a fan. ^^
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

To be honest, I’m actually impressed the CM remembered the class of the person taking the footage.

Edit

After rewatching, is there any way to tell he's a pally if the camera person doesn’t have him selected the whole time? (Thus showing his mana bar) They’re wearing the same plate shoulders, for example.
    Last edited by JerseyGhoul; 2018-02-08 at 09:14 PM.