Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well he is a God of Death.
    I know. I just appreciate the commitment to the theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Upright orcs are not happening until the Draenor orcs are released, so early to mid Bfa
    You better stop this nonsense. Upright Orcs better come at release or honestly I'd be pretty damn salty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    You better stop this nonsense. Upright Orcs better come at release or honestly I'd be pretty damn salty.
    I'm sure they will...
    Been wanting my Orc Male Warrior; https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...hand/kuioggark to have a straight back...
    I leveled him from level one to the level he is that in the link...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    I know. I just appreciate the commitment to the theme.
    Nazmir had a lot of Loas you had to please, and the God of Death just wanted you to get him shit...And DEALS!!!
    Kinda reminds me of this guy...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Magic users are better than warriors
    Look, while the standard mages might indeed be more powerful than standard footsoldiers, the strongest warriors are not to be trifled with, since they themselves wield powerful magic. They make use of enchanted weapons and armor, and wield, perhaps, some kind of inner magic, (perhaps Spirit?) to accomplish feats such as heroic leaps. Take, for example, the canon Battlelord,whoever it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Anduin Lothar killed (or ''killed'', this being Warcraft) Medivh, but he had the help of Dadgar so I'm not sure how legit it was. Saurfang took on some no-name Scourge necromancer and his small army. He also knocked down Anduin in the BfA cinematic I guess. That's all I recall really.

Otherwise, I think in most cases fights happen like Garrosh vs Thrall in WoD; once the magic user stops toying around, there's only so much the guy swinging an axe can do. Same for Grommash vs Gul'dan in the same expansion which ended even more swiftly. Warriors are better at killing huge monsters or vast amounts of fodder than dueling magic users that can disable them easily.
    i think everything depend on the plot, if a magic user miss he is pretty much dead, Garrosh could killed thralll there too.

the point is, non-magic users, can still kill magic-users in wow universe, this is one of things i like here

10+ Year Old Account
    Think we get a new zone next week, or do we have to wait 2 weeks?

Guessing no new zone, but a new dungeon instead and maybe the finished zones. More rares and all the way textured everywhere etc. Then the week after 2 more zones and 2 more dungeons. Then maybe 3 weeks after that we get the final 2 zones and final2 or 3 dungeons. 1 or 2 dungeons on an off week inbetween those. So in around 1.5 to 2 months all zones are in and we start testing the war campaign and world quests along with mythic dungeons. Then islands and warfronts with raid testing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    I am always astonished to see how fast people in here are able to level, I think I have at least 15 hours now in Legion for my rogue and I just hit 105. And I’m even always fully rested.

How you can make 1 level every hour remains a mystery to me.
    I level pretty slowly and It took me about 20 hours to hit 110 when legion launched with no heirlooms. I even did profs and dungeons and afk'd a bit, so lets say 16 or 17 hours of actual zone questing. I could probably do it in 10-12 now with heirlooms but it wouldn't shock me if someone could do it in 4 or 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Think we get a new zone next week, or do we have to wait 2 weeks?

Guessing no new zone, but a new dungeon instead and maybe the finished zones. More rares and all the way textured everywhere etc. Then the week after 2 more zones and 2 more dungeons. Then maybe 3 weeks after that we get the final 2 zones and final2 or 3 dungeons. 1 or 2 dungeons on an off week inbetween those. So in around 1.5 to 2 months all zones are in and we start testing the war campaign and world quests along with mythic dungeons. Then islands and warfronts with raid testing.

- - - Updated - - -

I level pretty slowly and It took me about 20 hours to hit 110 when legion launched with no heirlooms. I even did profs and dungeons and afk'd a bit, so lets say 16 or 17 hours of actual zone questing. I could probably do it in 10-12 now with heirlooms but it wouldn't shock me if someone could do it in 4 or 5.
    Heirlooms, rested exp and invasions. Took me less than 4 hours to level my DH from 100 to 110, 5 if you count the 98 - 100, which I did leisurely.
    It's embarrassing how fast you can hit the level cap if you do nothing but tactically log in for invasions only in "/played" time.
    Which... if you have a 9-5 job, a GF, 2 nights of raiding and 3 nights of D&D a week is a huge time-saver I'm happy exists.
    Yes, I'm "that guy" who is grateful for all the time-saving shit in the game.

My DK though, who's my main, was prolly more in 20 hours, thankfully I had a week off when legion started. (And obviously without Nightmare open, 2 extra nights a week to gear up and quest post 110.)
    Last edited by MrDragon; 2018-02-09 at 08:13 AM.
    "These are Allied Races, these aren't Sub-Races. There's no direct associated Race or "Parent Race" or anything like that" -Ion Hazzikostas, Blizzcon 2017 Q&A

Really loving the look of the zones and dungeons from what I've seen of people playing alpha. Drustvar is just gorgeous, the troll dungeon looks incredible, and some seriously dark stuff going on in the troll zone :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know why, but how did the Zandalari Trolls end up in the Stockades?
    For the Horde!

Alliance scenario thanks to Nobbel!

Was anyone else eeriely reminded of the Lich King chasing us through the Halls of Reflection by Jaina's "cast blizzard around me, then slowly walk towards enemy"?

Of course, this is story intended by Horde players, opponents are both made to look more evil (Jaina) and simplified (naked Worgen Stalkers)

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    None in the way you're thinking of. You have to remember that all of the Allied Races for Legion at least were relatively easy for them (changes so minor they're nearly reskins or straightforward creature models grafted straight to existing skeletons where head sizes matched), and all of the Allied Races for Battle for Azeroth content are just based on brand new models.

That's what Allied Races have been so far: relatively simple conversions of old assets or brand new assets built for it from the start. Vulpera fit neither category.
    To preface, I take what we currently see on the Beta as base for the Vulpera, that work is already done.

While you're basically right, I wouldn't put the work done on Nightborne and Zandalari heads that far behind that required for Vulpera to achieve playable quality. Bodies are mostly texture work, and I'd wager they don't need that much additional work, except maybe for more fur colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Alliance scenario thanks to Nobbel!
    Did anyone find a version without his voiceover yet?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    I doubt that and I wonder how you can state this with so much confidence.
    It's my 900 IQ coming into play, don't question it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    How dare u

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I don't think a Horde member gets to take shots at the Alliance.

For as honorable as the Orcs are, they're following the demands of the Lich Queen. :^)

(speaking of emo)
    They only follow her because serving the warchief is honorable,
    Meanwhile, all Alliance leaders roll over to the High King because they're clearly the superior faction correct?

Deleted
    What really impresses me is how far they are along with the translation already. Some things are not yet translated ofc, but I don't think in WoD or Legion I saw so many things already translated that early in testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    They only follow her because serving the warchief is honorable,
    Meanwhile, all Alliance leaders roll over to the High King because they're clearly the superior faction correct?
    And when the warchief says jump off this cliff without slow fall, make sure to leave your mount behind.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    And when the warchief says jump off this cliff without slow fall, make sure to leave your mount behind.
    Then loktar ogar and off we go down the cliff.

Don't know why, but how did the Zandalari Trolls end up in the Stockades?
    they def should make it more obvious

but sylvannas tells you a ship on the way to ogrimmar was intercepted and captured by the alliance

you are sent to get it

when you free saurfang he tells you what you are looking for is 'over there " (the trolls)

Zul seems to (be using some void a'' paths are true" magic) know 'whats up"

Rhokan says he has orders to take them to the warchief

i'm guessing that the princess thought to get help from the Horde to deal with their problem sand Zul went along to sabatoge horde/alliance conflict (see: now that stormwind was set ablaze i doubt conflict will calm) because he forsees them stopping him

we can be pretty 100% sure that they were on the boat intercepted (regardless of WHY they came) and why we were sent there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Missed View Post
    Then loktar ogar and off we go down the cliff.
    sorry but the horde isnt as stupid as you claim

also the fake faction loyalty thing is wearing very thin

who plays one faction these days anyways. what is this? the dark ages?
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    they def should make it more obvious

but sylvannas tells you a ship on the way to ogrimmar was intercepted and captured by the alliance

you are sent to get it

when you free saurfang he tells you what you are looking for is 'over there " (the trolls)

Zul seems to (be using some void a'' paths are true" magic) know 'whats up"

Rhokan says he has orders to take them to the warchief

i'm guessing that the princess thought to get help from the Horde to deal with their problem sand Zul went along to sabatoge horde/alliance conflict (see: now that stormwind was set ablaze i doubt conflict will calm) because he forsees them stopping him

we can be pretty 100% sure that they were on the boat intercepted (regardless of WHY they came) and why we were sent there.

I think Zul was the one who 'alerted' the Alliance somehow too. I refuse to think it was Saurfang giving them away. ^^ But when they think about it, they may come to the conclusion that it was Saurfang, because .. who else? It will sow distrust among the Horde and yes, as you said, burning down half the city is probably going to piss off the Alliance more than the planned silent extraction would have.

Plus... I know it might just be 'gameplay reasons' again, but Zul literally only used a torch for a second and after that the city catches fire. Even if Nathanos was helping together with the Skytotem, I'm not sure all of those stone buildings should have caught fire that fast. The wooden ones, yes. But when you look to the city, the towers are burning too and that seemed kind of too much from just one torch.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    One's enhanced and 10,000 years of magic experience, sorry mate. Them's the rules. A 40+ something year old mage who happens to be versed in magic does not make her stronger than an arcane enhanced individual who's apart of a POWERFUL race of elves in due part to the Nightwell exposure. Your "Location:" fanboyism is showing btw, might wanna cover up.

Yet these aren't high elves, these are a powerful group of elves arcane enhanced by the Nightwell for well over 10,000 years. That's a clear power enhancement that the humans do not have, mate.
    To be honest there are few things that people don't bring into consideration.

What made nigh elves powerful was well of eternity and later nightwell. And both are gone now.

Thalryssa was not using magic in offensive way for like 10k years. In outside world magic has evolved and changed. Which quests in Azshara shown where blood elves topped nighelven highborn with magic usage because "their knowlege was outdated".

Jaina has her stuff empowerer by Thunder King powers and Jaina was actively using magic in various war fronts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    Plus... I know it might just be 'gameplay reasons' again, but Zul literally only used a torch for a second and after that the city catches fire. Even if Nathanos was helping together with the Skytotem, I'm not sure all of those stone buildings should have caught fire that fast. The wooden ones, yes. But when you look to the city, the towers are burning too and that seemed kind of too much from just one torch.
    Plenty of buildings inside of Stormwind are made of wood. Like in dwarven district, and he thrown a torch (likely enhanced with magic) on wooden building.
    There was also a thick mist, so likely nobody saw how fire was spreading until it was too late. And all fire needs is oxygen, it could be that the wind Jaina summoned helped a bit.

Most troops were fixated on finding the fugitives. That also is a reason.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    How large will Queen Azshara be?

https://meeshell-art.deviantart.com/
    She looks like pepe