Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    yes plz. finally, after 12 years, kill that idiotic douche bag char and his „oh malfurion, my dear“ shitty gaypussy tyrande. plz, for the love of god, kill that useless emo douche bags.

even in the 3 WotA books they were lousy chars. but at least, you were with them. but after 12 years of horrible blizzard writing i hope they cut off that cancer this 2 chars are. there is absolutelly NOTHING cool that these 2 characters did since before cata or maybe even earlier.

or in short: get rid of them. kill that lousy lame douche bags.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2018-02-09 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    yes plz. finally, after 12 years, kill that idiotic douche bag char and his „oh malfurion, my dear“ shitty gaypussy tyrande. plz, for the love of god, kill that useless emo douche bags.
    Who hurt you?

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Who hurt you?
    blizzard. with texts make my eyes bleeding and sounds of „malfurion, my lovely“ that feel like needles in my ear and hunt me in my dreams. freddy krueger is a teddy bear, compared with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Making her relevant isn't enough, she needs to be shown as competent, something that hasn't happened in a very long time.
    Was she ever known to be competent? I always felt like she was too hotheaded and didnt think through stuff before she did shit. :/
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    blizzard. with texts make my eyes bleeding and sounds of „malfurion, my lovely“ that feel like needles in my ear and hunt me in my dreams. freddy krueger is a teddy bear, compared with them.
    dude...........

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    If you need to kill of major characters to make your story interesting, you don't have a good story.
    THIS is the one and only real solely reason for NOT killing them. and even then you should kill them. just for the love of god and for a tribute to good taste.

IMO, they should kill Malfurion AND Tyrande in the burning of Teldrassil. I dont say it because "blah blah lets kill faction leaders". I say it because their role in game compared to books is so pathetic, and especially Val'sharah storyline completely butchered them both. They will never be able to reach their books glory in game, but the difference is so huge right now its not redeemable.

IMO killing them and putting Shandris as NE leader would do better for the NE and Alliance than keeping Tyrande.

Quote Originally Posted by Micka Steelspark View Post
    Was she ever known to be competent? I always felt like she was too hotheaded and didnt think through stuff before she did shit. :/
    you mean like that pictures comin to my mind when:

- she was running blindly into emerald nightmare, in the book, because she hears malfurion crying ?
    - she runs front forward into battle, when varian said „we must act wisely and strategic“ in MoP ?
    - she followed illidan in the WotA books with the least bit of doubt ?
    - she dont thought about the implications of that druid bear that lost his daughter, in the book ?
    - she just wants war, for no reasons, against horde in xpac X ?
    - she just wants war, for no reasons, against horde in xpac Y ?
    - she just wants war, for no reasons, against horde in xpac Z ?
    - she follow elune blindly, regardless hiw stupid its is ?
    - she dont know allysra but calling her the next ellysande or ashzara in Legion ?
    - she would betray everyone and her mother to protect her lovely malfurion ?
    - add in another 999 examples here

... yep, i think i agree to you.

god, i should play more horde. but they have also such stupid nonsense chars. maybe i should play another game...

if blizzard ever invest in some writers that working on some good netflix series, and stop writing chars for 4 year old ppl, i maybe should come back then.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2018-02-09 at 04:38 PM.

Deleted
    After Val'Sharah I don't think I could stomach any more of either

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    She's more than ten thousand years old. She's had a long time to stop acting like she's fifteen.
    She has been acting this way for 10k years and now she suddenly is supposed to change because ... why? And she is not acting like she's fifteen, she's only acting like she wants to get to the point quickly. It's not like she screams and throws a fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Night Elves are in dire need for a new leader. Both Tyrande and Malfurion should just do the Thrall and let someone else take over - Shandris for all I care. Blizzard clearly has trouble making these two characters work. It's time to just let it rest.
    sign that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Personally I'd like to see Tyrande dead and Malfurion going mad.
    I would love this.But the Horde would be f*cked considering how overpowered Malfurion can be,and Alliance already has Velen. Unless Rastakhan has got some major firepower and Thrall returns to strength.

5+ Year Old Account
    If that is your only reference as to why you dislike them - a single instance of bad writing - then what your saying carries little weight.

/OT

I want Tyrande to die tragically. I want Malfurion to simply go insane / mad (basically do a Fendral, but with more power). I then want to take him down in a raid.

Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    And thallysra should be the one to do it. As a massive fuck you to tyrande.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    I'd much prefer Tyrande to die and Malfurion to be the one who turned into hating the Horde, but please, please, not as crap as he was with Cenarius. I'm fine with him hating the Horde, but not the blind "I will kill them all!" hatred he had with Xavius or Jaina had after Theramore.
    This - he is pushed into a depression that sees his only aim as being that of wanting to fight the horde, but with wit and skill.

Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh

hes gonna Die mark my words which is the reason we dont see him in the Alliance Emarrasiy building along with a Horde Scenario which has them attacking Darkshore on two fronts it says that Malfurion is there with a army

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    If you need to kill of major characters to make your story interesting, you don't have a good story.
    If you keep major characters so buried in plot armor the reader never fears for them, you don't have a good story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    this could also give Illidan a reason to come back in future expansions

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill Tyrande - Delas Moonfang becomes Elune's new chosen - Delas Starts training more NE Paladins.

Boom, done.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

With the whole elune being/concept being more added to i dont think blizz will kill tyrande, the one character who has been spamming ELUNE since war3.

Perhaps something happens to malfurion but honestly im not convinced blizz will properly utilize such an event to make an interesting story.