Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Read the Manga. Saves you from the filler crap and is way ahead of the anime.
    I'm real picky with Manga, the only one I've really made an effort to read and keep up with in it's entirety is JoJo's. I prefer anime not because I think manga is bad, just because it's easier to throw on another monitor while I work on other things. I might give it a shot though.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Actually, it’s based on business quarters in which the second quarter ends in September. At least traditionally that’s what they have done.
    Wouldn't that mark the last day of September as the last day? And not september 21st.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    The problem is they wanted to get away from differentiating the Paladins because of the work involved and balance things etc. Remember when Blood Elf Paladins had different seals and spell effects? Doing that for all races because they have "different" Paladins, while I do think it would be cool, is just too much of a resource investment for, in their eyes, the perceived reward.

They could then do purely cosmetical stuff like spell effects or rename few spells , (but keep original name in brackets). It would make certain combo distinct yet it wouldn't be gamebreaking.

even renaming 3 spells and adding one visual effect for each race is a lot of work, but it would make the class/race combos so much special.

For example Archangel spell for troll priest would change visuals so his wings would be aztec themed
    for night elf priest, holy spell could have silver glow, because of elune
    like here:
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

those that got into betas for earlier expansions, did you regret playing the beta and have the actual expansions experience "ruined"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to say too I enjoyed the Stockade Breakout much more than the other one.
    It bored me...A lot...It did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    those that got into betas for earlier expansions, did you regret playing the beta and have the actual expansions experience "ruined"?
    Well I did get Mists of Pandaria Alpha/Beta back in the day and I only played around on a Pandaren Male Monk to see if I liked the class and race...
    End result is this guy; https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...khand/margallo
    And no it did not...It made me enjoy Mists of Pandaria more and it's one of my favorite expansions.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    I'm surprised there isn't much talk about Bajheera, though not sure if he's even relevant anymore, I don't go out of my way to watch him but also haven't seen anything pop up recently about him either. I thought he was pretty awesome.
    He is PvP guy. How many people are interested in WoW PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    They could then do purely cosmetical stuff like spell effects or rename few spells , (but keep original name in brackets). It would make certain combo distinct yet it wouldn't be gamebreaking.

even renaming 3 spells and adding one visual effect for each race is a lot of work, but it would make the class/race combos so much special.

For example Archangel spell for troll priest would change visuals so his wings would be aztec themed
    like here:
    https://i.imgur.com/Mm9IryQ.png
    They really need to start doing this. I've been saying they should do things like this for years now.

They can essentially turn night elf priests into Priestess of the Moon, troll shaman in Witchdoctors, orc warriors into Blademasters, tauren paladins into Sunwalkers, warlocks into Blood Mages... all just by altering some spell graphics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    who? all of the ones I mentioned?? O_o
    What adqo said: each line was for the respective streamers you listed.

5+ Year Old Account
    "Just" by altering some graphics.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Nope, never. I use alphas/betas to find fastest ways of leveling and acquiring needed items so I have smooth launch week.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    does anyone know some good streamers with Alpha content?

so far I follow

-) Nobbel87
    -) Bellular
    -) Asmongold
    -) Toweliee

anyone else?
    Preach is good, for the first playthrough he takes his time and reads everything etc, not rush through everything.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    I’ve been loving Nobbel’s stream whenever it’s up. He’s willing to take his time looking for minor changes in the world that he knows most other streamers can’t be arsed to.

And he’s like an encyclopedia with lore, which is entertaining.

RE: “Out Like Flynn” . . . Michael Flynn in the US.
    Nobbel is good one problem for me is that i am dutch as well and its hard to listem to people who have that accent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    since he's been established as the "Lore guy" he became so incredibly smug.
    I have many gripes with that guy, but this is probably the biggest one.

People treat him like the Messiah of WoW lore, while you can look on WoWpedia and find everything he knows and more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Nobbel is good one problem for me is that i am dutch as well and its hard to listem to people who have that accent.
    I'm dutch, the accent triggers me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    "Just" by altering some graphics.
    Much can be achieved just by different tints of spells, easier than completely new effects. Even easier than that are names.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    People treat him like the Messiah of WoW lore, while you can look on WoWpedia and find everything he knows and more.
    Duh, I bet most of his fans know that, but watching videos is much more fun and interesting.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Think we'll get a new build today?

Most of the time the best luck I have had in betas is simply checking out how classes are playing in advance to figure what I want to play at start and checking out a new class/race for a small bit. Given the lead time on content I don't like playing through much content in beta as that just limits what new stuff I get to see on launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Nope, never. I use alphas/betas to find fastest ways of leveling and acquiring needed items so I have smooth launch week.
    ^ This.

/10char

Though I also give feedback and report any bugs/glitches/etc I find along the way.
    Last edited by axi0m; 2018-02-09 at 05:18 PM.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post

like here:
    I would love if they made Holy Fire for NEs to the last version of Starshards we had before racials got axed. Now Moonkins have the abilities our high priestess uses :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Duh, I bet most of his fans know that, but watching videos is much more fun and interesting.
    Didn't know using a different plaform/medium gives people godhood status.
    If it doesn't apply to say, a talkshow host, it shouldn't apply to him.