Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    uhh but she isnt?
    she is not biting everything that walks.
    wow i hope you dont have pets.
    because what your describing, with how jaina is.

Its like if you beat your dog, over and over and over nearly killing it many times, then when you go to pet it, it snarls and bites at you
    then you have it put down cause you think it OBVIOUSLY has rabies.

no, she is mad at the horde because time and time again they betrayed her, they beat her when she trusted them most.

- - - Updated - - -

uhh no the alliance goes there to find out what is going on, and the horde attacks any alliance they see
    look up the quest text
    "Deal with any horde agressors"
    meanwhile
    "Take care of any alliance you see"

- - - Updated - - -

because she is pure evil yet people make her out to be a saint well saying jaina is a corrupted being who is only in it for herself and should be killed?
    Jesus christ this bias, just admit you like Jaina only because she has huge knockers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    "Peacefully"

by killing the ones that tried to run away with their property and hanging some over shark waters.

What scenario did you play.
    uhh no she didnt kill those trying to run away, she teleports those who dont fight, and fights those who choose to fight her, again

Aethas Sunreaver was intended to have a larger role in the bell's heist, stumbling across the player after the deed was done, admonishing the Horde for using Kirin Tor resources in the war effort, then being threatened by an orc into saying nothing about it. With Garrosh's wrath on one side and Jaina's on another, Aethas would have to gamble on one of them, ultimately choosing to risk Jaina's. After a conversation with Dave Kosak on the subject, Blizzard writer Sarah Pine stated that this scene actually was supposed to play out in the game, but was bugged.[25] This, too, is referenced in later content: Aethas shifts uncomfortably when Lor'themar champions his innocence on the Isle of Thunder; this casts doubt about his loyalties, when it should have been affirmation to the player of what they would already know (that Aethas discovered the theft, but was not an active participant in it).

Sadly the original source is gone as the womans tumblr was deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus christ this bias, just admit you like Jaina only because she has huge knockers.
    lol no, i dont really "like" her, i am fine with her though, the horde betrayed her again, and aghain, and again and again, and now she is no longer putting up with her shit, what is so evil and bad writing and monsterous about that?

again can you give me a version of jaina you would enjoy, what she could have done differantly at each time she did something that has made you "hate her"
    btw i do agree somewhat with purge of dalaran being a shit show that she overreacted, but again.
    she kicked those out of the city that were blood elves
    and only attacked those that drew arms and tried to attack her.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

lol no, i dont really "like" her, i am fine with her though, the horde betrayed her again, and aghain, and again and again, and now she is no longer putting up with her shit, what is so evil and bad writing and monsterous about that?
    Horde betrayed her by defending from her? Some weird definition of betrayal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    They refused to acknowledge her glorious human self as their spiritual liege - and thats the worst crime.

7+ Year Old Account
    uhhh what?
    are you saying the horde HAS NEVER BETRAYED HER?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Very few people consider Sylvanas a saint and people don't like Jaina because she's just an obvious plot device at this point. Her character died when she was okay with killing innocents.
    when did she kill innocents?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosalynda View Post
    Jaina actually did nothing wrong there though. Try to twist it as you will, she did not actually go through with it, at most it was a threat.

So yeah, Jaina did nothing wrong. (there at least)

Your line about breaking lego towers there is quite ironic too, pot calling kettle black much?
    I'm not the one who advocates for character deaths because people don't like the character anymore. I did use to like Jaina, I hate the story direction they took with her, but I don't call for her death like other children on these forums do for characters.

Btw, just using the phrase "<name> did nothing wrong" always sounds like someone in denial about said characters actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Oh look, opinions trying to bash opinions.
    Not an opinion, just fact of the matter, people on these forums are pretty childish when it comes to characters.
    #boycottchina

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I'm not the one who advocates for character deaths because people don't like the character anymore. I did use to like Jaina, I hate the story direction they took with her, but I don't call for her death like other children on these forums do for characters.

Btw, just using the phrase "<name> did nothing wrong" always sounds like someone in denial about said characters actions.
    yeah pretty much, jaina has done a fair amount wrong, thinking about drowning orgrimmar, and kicking all the blood elves out before speaking it over or simply talking to lothremar, but she is no where on the level of an "evil raid boss"

but trassk as someone who liked her but doesent anymore, what did she do that you didnt like, and what would you hope she did otherwise?

uhhh what?
    are you saying the horde HAS NEVER BETRAYED HER?
    You mean Theramore? The city Alliance used as a launch point for Kalimdor invasion? Multiple times?

7+ Year Old Account
    You mean Theramore? The city Alliance used as a launch point for Kalimdor invasion? Multiple times?
    Yes, still it was her city. but do you really want me to list every single fucking thing they have done that effected her?

using a mana bomb on her city, capturing the refugees and then torturing them, killing men women and child.
    Also theramore was a neutral point mostly, used for diplomacy and discussion, why even the kirin tor came to help because without it discussions and diplomacy would become ALOT harder

uhh no she didnt kill those trying to run away, she teleports those who dont fight, and fights those who choose to fight her, again

Aethas Sunreaver was intended to have a larger role in the bell's heist, stumbling across the player after the deed was done, admonishing the Horde for using Kirin Tor resources in the war effort, then being threatened by an orc into saying nothing about it. With Garrosh's wrath on one side and Jaina's on another, Aethas would have to gamble on one of them, ultimately choosing to risk Jaina's. After a conversation with Dave Kosak on the subject, Blizzard writer Sarah Pine stated that this scene actually was supposed to play out in the game, but was bugged.[25] This, too, is referenced in later content: Aethas shifts uncomfortably when Lor'themar champions his innocence on the Isle of Thunder; this casts doubt about his loyalties, when it should have been affirmation to the player of what they would already know (that Aethas discovered the theft, but was not an active participant in it).

Sadly the original source is gone as the womans tumblr was deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Jaina helped the worst mages of azeroth (night elves mages) to keep a magical artefact in time of war between alliance and horde. Those guys sucked demon magic for a thousand years and killed each other just to be sure that they could keep enought power to themselves.
    And then she goes all "houuu I'm so neutral, look at me just being neutral with the alliance by helping them, so neutral". And alliance players completely retarded are like "hooo she is just so neutral, she helps the alliance because she is neutral, neutral, neutral she is."
    "We should imprison every bloodelves we can in the prisons the alliance and the kirintor failed to kill them 10 years ago, just because we are neutral, and they are not. Yes horde don't help the alliance, they are not neutral!"

uhh but she isnt?
    she is not biting everything that walks.
    wow i hope you dont have pets.
    because what your describing, with how jaina is.

Its like if you beat your dog, over and over and over nearly killing it many times, then when you go to pet it, it snarls and bites at you
    then you have it put down cause you think it OBVIOUSLY has rabies.

no, she is mad at the horde because time and time again they betrayed her, they beat her when she trusted them most.

- - - Updated - - -

uhh no the alliance goes there to find out what is going on, and the horde attacks any alliance they see
    look up the quest text
    "Deal with any horde agressors"
    meanwhile
    "Take care of any alliance you see"
    also see below, again stated every single day since it came out, it was bugged.

- - - Updated - - -

because she is pure evil yet people make her out to be a saint well saying jaina is a corrupted being who is only in it for herself and should be killed?
    which, in the end, still makes her mad, no matter how you try and spin it :>

Deleted
    Jaina was right about the horde and is gonna give us a fighting chance with Kul'tiras. You should be thanking her.

Because she's not a passive sucker that does not retaliate when taking shit from the horde?
    Last edited by lockybalboa; 2018-02-10 at 12:25 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Jaina helped the worst mages of azeroth (night elves mages) to keep a magical artefact in time of war between alliance and horde. Those guys sucked demon magic for a thousand years and killed each other just to be sure that they could keep enought power to themselves.
    And then she goes all "houuu I'm so neutral, look at me just being neutral with the alliance by helping them, so neutral". And alliance players completely retarded are like "hooo she is just so neutral, she helps the alliance because she is neutral, neutral, neutral she is."
    "We should imprison every bloodelves we can in the prisons the alliance and the kirintor failed to kill them 10 years ago, just because we are neutral, and they are not. Yes horde don't help the alliance, they are not neutral!"
    uhhh what? what kind of fucked up lore are you reading?
    she was helping to keep a dangerous artifact from garrosh so he would not use it (which he did) to try and destroy and destroy the world (which he did)
    you are talking about high elves right? you know the horde race blood elves... oh wait your trying to talk about the night elves!?
    XD
    yeah sure ok buddy, yeah the night elves are the magic hungry race that brought the legion to azeroth the first time, and are addicted to consuming magic of all kinds.

and yeah she is neutral she has helped the alliance and horde MANY, MANY, MANY times.
    i dont even see what your point is in the last line, it is too random and broken to get.

Yes, still it was her city. but do you really want me to list every single fucking thing they have done that effected her?

using a mana bomb on her city, capturing the refugees and then torturing them, killing men women and child.
    Also theramore was a neutral point mostly, used for diplomacy and discussion, why even the kirin tor came to help because without it discussions and diplomacy would become ALOT harder
    Letting Baine warn her of the assault so she has time to put all civilians away. And asking for reinforcement from the alliance. Alliance she helped invading kalimdor and directly threatening Orgrimmar (only stopped by a deus ex machina Deathwing)

Deleted
    Jaina in cataclysm is ethier a hypocrite, incompetent or weak willed . During Catacyslm she allowed her city to be used as the main supply route into an invasion of ancestral Horde Lands, a pure offensive action and goes against her previous peace keeping ways (defensive actions I could get behind). She was ethier two face claiming she want peace while directly helping in the slaughter of a Tauren village. or was to weak or ignorant to see/stop the Allaince turning her city into a military staging point. She made her city a viable target. I put this down to the massive dropped ball of the Cataslym revamp of Dustwallow and all plot the plot they missed out on . Could have had rexxar and orges fighting a guerrilla campaign with some interactions of Jiana trying to help the Horde slow down the invasion or something. But no lets investigate who burnt down that inn!!!

While I don't think she was unreasonable in her reaction to Theramore, I'm bitter that the entirety of the Warcraft world acted like destroying a major military staging ground for invasion into your homeland is in some way a war crime. Not her fault but i hate the plot of that book which has tainted her character for me.

The Purge of Dalaran, while I get the justifiable reason behind it, killing civilains in the streets of their home city who had nothing to do with the actual betrayal is monstrous has far as I'm concerned. Evicition or detention yes, slaughter no.

Then in Legion she up and seemingly abandons us all.

For me this is why I don't like her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DustWolf View Post
    which, in the end, still makes her mad, no matter how you try and spin it :>
    again you make no sense and have yet to respond to my initial question
    why do you think she is a rabid dog
    what would you have her do in response to the horde slaughtering her people, killing her father, nearly murdering her best friends son, using her city to steal from the alliance, among other things?

Deleted
    I like how people that says "she abadoned us after Broken Shore" don't even realise, that tle Legion invasion was lorewise ALL OVER THE AZEROTH...

It was just Kirin'tor and order halls that focused the effort on Broken Shore while Alliance/Horde had to defend their own territories.

And I guess Jaina was in the meantime helping somewhere in Stormwind...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Letting Baine warn her of the assault so she has time to put all civilians away. And asking for reinforcement from the alliance. Alliance she helped invading kalimdor and directly threatening Orgrimmar (only stopped by a deus ex machina Deathwing)
    LETTING BAINE lol the horde did not let Baine warn her, he did it himself.
    also got an example of directly threatening orgrimmar? or do you mean when they blew up her city and killled her people and two of her best friends so she decided she was going to destroy orgrimmar, but thrall convinced her not to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Jaina in cataclysm is ethier a hypocrite, incompetent or weak willed . During Catacyslm she allowed her city to be used as the main supply route into an invasion of ancestral Horde Lands, a pure offensive action and goes against her previous peace keeping ways (defensive actions I could get behind). She was ethier two face claiming she want peace while directly helping in the slaughter of a Tauren village. or was to weak or ignorant to see/stop the Allaince turning her city into a military staging point. She made her city a viable target. I put this down to the massive dropped ball of the Cataslym revamp of Dustwallow and all plot the plot they missed out on . Could have had rexxar and orges fighting a guerrilla campaign with some interactions of Jiana trying to help the Horde slow down the invasion or something. But no lets investigate who burnt down that inn!!!

While I don't think she was unreasonable in her reaction to Theramore, I'm bitter that the entirety of the Warcraft world acted like destroying a major military staging ground for invasion into your homeland is in some way a war crime. Not her fault but i hate the plot of that book which has tainted her character for me.

The Purge of Dalaran, while I get the justifiable reason behind it, killing civilains in the streets of their home city who had nothing to do with the actual betrayal is monstrous has far as I'm concerned. Evicition or detention yes, slaughter no.

Then in Legion she up and seemingly abandons us all.

For me this is why I don't like her.

she didnt kill civilians, she teleported them to silvermoon, but those who drew arms or tried to attack her she did kill.

Lead Narrative Designer Dave Kosak has pointed to the purge as a good example of grey morality in Warcraft. Each faction's quests depict the other in a questionable light, while the quest givers involved (Jaina, Vereesa, Rommath, and Lor'themar) inject their own opinions and inferences into the events unfolding around them. For example, the Alliance quests deal mostly with militant Sunreavers who resist arrest and choose to strike out against them, while the Horde quests draw attention to the Sunreaver civilians swept up in the chaos and portray the Silver Covenant as the aggressive party out for blood. While both events run concurrently in the purge, only one side witnesses each. Aethas Sunreaver's depiction is another: his role in the heist and loyalty to Dalaran are muddied and appear suspicious in the Alliance quests, justifying his imprisonment. The Horde quests depict him as a more sympathetic character with good intentions, loyalty to the Kirin Tor, and an honest hatred of Garrosh, justifying his rescue.

yes some innocents were killed on acident, simply from the chaos of it all, but every war does this, and it is no where near the hundreds of thousands of men women and children slaughtered fleeing from theramore.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-02-10 at 12:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    She needs to die this expansion. The Horde deserves to finally kill an Alliance character after loosing so many of our own and who better to kill than the bitch responsible for massacring and imprisoning innocent Horde civilians? Both directly in the purge of Dalaran and indirectly by allowing Theramoore to be used as an invasion point into the Barrens, resulting in the butchering of Taurajo.

It’s not even a Horde thing, many on the Alliance hate her too.
    How easily the horde forgets they wouldn't even be here without her. Unthankfulness seems to be a horde staple.

Btw no, people on Alliance don't hate her. Because we were there to see what the horde did to her. For horde players it was nothing, but for those of us that saw a town massacred, it was something else. Not to mention she was gratious enough not to flood Orgrimmar aswell.
    It disgusts me how badly some people treat her.