Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    I was under the impression that vaping wasn't dangerous
    Available evidence suggests its much less harmful than tobacco, but beyond that, the harms of vaping are largely unknown. It just hasn't been around long enough for any kind of detailed long-term studies.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Vaping started out as an alternative to smoking. At first I was on board because I would rather people not kill themselves slowly. In addition it made the tobacco companies happy and they didn't have to constantly be accused of killing people. It was a perfect.

Then, as usual, the fucking internet ruined everything. Now you have dumb kids trying to out perform each other on youtube with "clouds" which involves taking massive tokes and trying to make the biggest most obnoxious vapor puff. It's a meme.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So I was driving home from work today and passed 2 or 3 vape stores.It occurred to me that pretty much all vape stores have a sticky looking residue all over the shop windows. I just have to ask myself if it's doing that to glass why are people willing to do that to their bodies?
    "Vape stores"? The heck is that?

Guess what health freaks all you are doing is living slightly longer and giving the maggots something more healthy to chew on and thats it!

My nan still smokes and she is in her 90s so go figure!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So I was driving home from work today and passed 2 or 3 vape stores.It occurred to me that pretty much all vape stores have a sticky looking residue all over the shop windows. I just have to ask myself if it's doing that to glass why are people willing to do that to their bodies?
    That's some solid science you just did there bro! Good job.

For fucks sake did you know even the oxygen you breath will kill you in the end?

http://undergroundwellness.com/oxygen-is-killing-us/

How does oxygen kill? The same way metal rusts and a half-eaten apple turns brown, by a process termed oxidation or oxidative stress.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Vaping started out as an alternative to smoking. At first I was on board because I would rather people not kill themselves slowly. In addition it made the tobacco companies happy and they didn't have to constantly be accused of killing people. It was a perfect.

Then, as usual, the fucking internet ruined everything. Now you have dumb kids trying to out perform each other on youtube with "clouds" which involves taking massive tokes and trying to make the biggest most obnoxious vapor puff. It's a meme.
    I've never even met one of these vapenation meme people in real life, everyone I've ever seen with a vape has been pretty old. Mostly middle-aged, usually on their fag break at the office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    I haven't been banned in like a year? or more. Tough luck dude.
    Your tears in the suggestion forums afterwards are probably the best part.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    This is what I think every time I see a thread created by you.
    Can i be your friend?

Not healthy that's for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    What inhale steam? You never stand near a kettle?
    Steam nicotine and other chemicals?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Not healthy that's for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Steam nicotine and other chemicals?
    Nicotine is not the major problem with cigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Nicotine is not the major problem with cigs.
    It's an addictive drug, and were talking vape not ciggs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It's an addictive drug, and were talking vape not ciggs.
    Nicotine is indeed addictive, however it's risk compared to tar is almost negligible.

7+ Year Old Account
    You would be wrong then. It's very dangerous and causes a lot of diseases. It's still less dangerous than smoking, yes. But saying it's "better" than smoking is like saying syphillis is better than AIDS.

I suppose if someone only uses it short term, in order to make quitting smoking easier, then it could be a good thing in the long run (vs not quitting smoking at all).