Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Durotan allied with our Horde in AU Draneor, he even calls us honorary Frostwolves.
    He also allied with the AU Draenei and he was not part of our Horde and he also had not joined the AU Horde. However, as I said, if Saurfang calls on him for help he'd certainly give it if it's at all possible and Saurfang wouldn't betray the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    He also allied with the AU Draenei and he was not part of our Horde and he also had not joined the AU Horde.
    He may have allied with AU Draenei but of the two Azerothian factions he was blatantly closer to the Horde. Much like the AU Draenei aren't the Alliance but were clearly more closely related to the blue faction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    He also allied with the AU Draenei and he was not part of our Horde and he also had not joined the AU Horde. However, as I said, if Saurfang calls on him for help he'd certainly give it if it's at all possible and Saurfang wouldn't betray the Horde.
    Alliance=/=Helping someone

They helped each other to stop the Iron Horde. They were not in a formal alliance. Unlike the Frostwolves and the Horde who were, as Durotan gave them free range of his land and gave them land for themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    He may have allied with AU Draenei but of the two Azerothian factions he was blatantly closer to the Horde. Much like the AU Draenei aren't the Alliance but were clearly more closely related to the blue faction.
    Yes, I know, I just wanted to point out that Durotan is in no way similarly connected to the MU Horde or any Horde as Saurfang. AU Durotan did what MU Durotan only thought of, he turned down the invitation into the Horde. He is however still and orc and an honorable one. So if Saurfang comes with a request for help that Durotan can reasonably fullfil without putting his whole clan in danger, he'll surely do it.

Edit: And yes, we were part of Durotans clan on Draenor. He was not part of our Horde, however. (as for the post above me)

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The day I see a friendly Orc in Stormwind RPing on my realm is the day I quit this game. ( ' - ')
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    The day I see a friendly Orc in Stormwind RPing on my realm is the day I quit this game. ( ' - ')
    As I said, I'm shocked there's people unironically claiming this horseshit. Humans and Orcs are the top iconic races of Alliance and Horde, you don't fucking pick Humans to give them to the Horde and viceversa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    You and everyone else making this argument seem to keep forgetting that the difference is that it doesn't matter if we get brown/green/orange Orcs on the Horde. Similarly it doesn't matter if the Alliance gets every flavour of Dwarf.

Alliance getting a Horde race with a different eye color? No. Not gonna happen.
    And here I am, levelling a Void Elf....
    Last edited by Lahis; 2018-02-10 at 03:35 PM.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Morning everyone! Do you think we may see some additional Alpha invites today? Have they been sending them beyond Wednesday or just one day this week? Thank you!

Human boner bias
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KridenTagg View Post
    Morning everyone! Do you think we may see some additional Alpha invites today? Have they been sending them beyond Wednesday or just one day this week? Thank you!
    I think the only people who will know the answer to that question is blizzard them-self.

10+ Year Old Account
    Giving Alliance orcs would be like giving Horde delicious and crunchy little gnomes. Not gonna happen. Btw....I love gnomes...got nothing against them, only alliance race I like....but no. No orcs to Alliance......sign the petition today

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And here I am, levelling a Void Elf....
    Yes. And tentacle hair. Emo goth skin. And void blob powers. Not the exact same model as BEs with blue eyes.

Just like how Nightbourne have enough differences to not just be Horde Night elves.

Granted, Nightbourne are a little more unique.

High elves would he the exact same as Blood Elves but with blue eyes.

And I'd actually love to make a High Elf pally.
    But it'll probably never happen.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Far more likely that Saurfang was meeting Anduin as a prisoner to express concerns about Sylvanas. I imagine the burning of Teldrassil and the plaguing of Lordaeron don't sit too well with an old honorable Orc like him. I'll be surprised if Sylvanas is still leader of the Horde by the end of Battle for Azeroth.
    Butts.

Far more likely that Saurfang was meeting Anduin as a prisoner to express concerns about Sylvanas. I imagine the burning of Teldrassil and the plaguing of Lordaeron don't sit too well with an old honorable Orc like him. I'll be surprised if Sylvanas is still leader of the Horde by the end of Battle for Azeroth.
    Siege of Orgrimnar 2: Electric Boogaloo

With any luck, Saurfang meeting with Anduin will be the beginning of the permanent end for Horde vs Alliance and the faction split. Warcraft's story has to evolve past it eventually and Battle for Azeroth being the last hoorah for it would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    With any luck, Saurfang meeting with Anduin will be the beginning of the permanent end for Horde vs Alliance and the faction split. Warcraft's story has to evolve past it eventually and Battle for Azeroth being the last hoorah for it would be nice.
    Or at least make it not be a thing for a long long time.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    But think about RP possibilities ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Honestly, Blizz is sending mixed signals. Sylvanas keeps doing shit like releasing plague again and burning down Teldrassil, but her turning into a villain would make Horde leadership look like a joke. I predict some 180° change of her, some self sacrifice at the end or something.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2018-02-10 at 04:13 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Are you sure we weren't just brought to near-titan scale? (Agrammar in antorus being an avatar)

Since otherwise it wouldn't make any sense why we are able to see the Seat of the Pantheon's glow from Azeroth if it was so small.

no one ever talked bout we increasing in size to fight, even if we increase, that size was not planet size, since we saw sargeras super duper big, so, the only possible answer is that they can resize, and i don't think is that hard ince the are master of the arcane, and im pretty sure agrammar was not a avatar too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    how is this any luck? end the faction means dead to the game

just like if we end the ball in the FIFA games LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Lel Green Orcs are not Mag'har Orcs by a matter of fact.
    Ion doesnt see difference.

Deleted
    I don't think Saurfang will betray the Horde. I just think that whenever the inevitable "we must work together to save the world from the void" part comes, he will the one to convince the Horde to work with thr Alliance.