Poll: Which kill would feel most satisfying? Why?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    lol, played since vanilla and have no idea who any of these are, guess lore and story really isn't my thing.

Though I think I recognize Thalyssra though, if she is that annoying nightborne in Suramar. I want to nuke the zone and kill everything in it!
    If you're that ignorant of the world around you to not recognize Thalyssra then you obviously have nothing to contribute to this topic.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    That was his son.
    His son was the one corrupted by the Lich King, but pappy Saufang was on the gun ship, so if like me you were assigned to jump over...

High Overlord Saufang
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2018-02-10 at 03:55 AM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Sylvanas, as much as i like her, is the only one that done anything wrong. Wasnt she ordered several times to not use the forsaken plague or take bodies....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    the only one that done anything wrong
    I would have agreed before I read where Thalyssra will be infiltrating Stormwind to kill members of the Seventh Legion ("no witnesses"). That's what got me salty enough to make the poll, tbh. Thing is, I really liked Thalyssra. Nothing worse than when a friend stabs you in the back.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    Where she was willing to sacrifice own people? Maybe I missed something but if anything, she was always saving her people for all cost. BfA horde scenario is more proof of that.

And what I think by "weird position" is that everyone knows what she really wants, but she is Warchief now. There are other main characters watching her every step. She is respected, powerful but she doesn't have true allies yet. Maybe goblins will do whatever for profit but who else? Maybe Nightbornes will understand her and help her in the long run but how she is written now, she just can't do whatever she wants. She struggles to balance her Warchief role she never asked for and her personal agenda and I love it. She is not one dimensional character like.. basically everyone else.

Also there is also whole Vol'jin's spirts part, which was never explained. Did some spirits really choose Sylvanas as Warchief or it was just dying Vol'jin hallucinations? They may be more story about this whole thing so I really hope few things will be explained this xpac
    Sylvanas' people are the Forsaken, and saving them is a 2-for-1 special to her. She needs Valkyr to stay alive, and they also resurrect the most recent generation of Forsaken. Success in one means success in the other. Now she's warchief because some spirits told a fel-poisoned Vol'Jin that she should be leader. Could this have been an old god, a Dreadlord in disguise, or something other than the actual Loa? Maybe, but in the end Sylvanas has zero interest in dying for the cause because she knows what is waiting for her. And if sacrificing the cause means she doesn't die then she'll sacrifice Orcs, Trolls, Goblins, Tauren, Pandas, Elves, whatever she can put between herself and the end she will.

Like someone else said I don't think she's "eat the heart of an old god" level of villainy yet, but she has the manpower and literal power to possibly achieve her goals and she's not afraid to do the math of how many lives are worth losing for immortality.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    You mean like the Horde has a post just like thus one?

Nooooo........Horde are never biased!
    Ty for taking the bait.

ITT: a lot of people that don't understand what traitor means.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogieknight View Post
    Sylvanas' people are the Forsaken, and saving them is a 2-for-1 special to her. She needs Valkyr to stay alive, and they also resurrect the most recent generation of Forsaken. Success in one means success in the other. Now she's warchief because some spirits told a fel-poisoned Vol'Jin that she should be leader. Could this have been an old god, a Dreadlord in disguise, or something other than the actual Loa? Maybe, but in the end Sylvanas has zero interest in dying for the cause because she knows what is waiting for her. And if sacrificing the cause means she doesn't die then she'll sacrifice Orcs, Trolls, Goblins, Tauren, Pandas, Elves, whatever she can put between herself and the end she will.

Like someone else said I don't think she's "eat the heart of an old god" level of villainy yet, but she has the manpower and literal power to possibly achieve her goals and she's not afraid to do the math of how many lives are worth losing for immortality.
    I don't know man. I really want see some proof she is willing to sacrifice horde races for her gain. For now, she didn't do it. She acted on warchief's command and she was saving other leaders. Unless you know something what I don't, what you wrote is either wishful thinking or wild speculation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Ty for taking the bait.
    Always fun talking about how hilariously bias the Horde is considering Blizzard favors them

The fact that this list not only includes Ji Firepaw but also has 4 fewer characters really highlights which faction is actually favored.

7+ Year Old Account
    • Lor'themar Theron - Not worth the effort of killing, leave him for an unnamed Gnome npc to kill.
    • Trade Prince Gallywix - Would be best if the Goblins themselves got rid of the rat.
    • Mayla Highmountain - She should live.
    • First Arcanist Thalyssra - Treacherous ungrateful bitch should be executed in front of her people, just after her city has been handed over to the Night Elves.
    • High Overlord Saurfang - He's Alliance now, leave him be. http://bfa.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08vZG808dFi87c
    • Ji Firepaw - Who?
    • Baine Bloodhoof - Too boring to kill, also friends with King Andy. Maybe his punishment should be to see him forced to be a Rotisseur in Stormwind Keep's kitchens.
    • Rokhan - Another non entity of an npc. Just have him trip over a brick or something.
    • Lady Sylvanas Windrunner - Anduin should use the light to resurrect her to full life, so she can embrace all those emotions she's been missing out on.
    Last edited by Bethanie; 2018-02-10 at 05:07 PM.

Deleted
    More and more I hear about Thalyssra...

Makes me wonder if she had part in the burning of Teldrassil...
    Adding to this logic, Garrosh executed the Chernobyl disaster and Gallywix caused 9/11.

- - - Updated - - -

Always fun talking about how hilariously bias the Horde is considering Blizzard favors them
    This is too easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Adding to this logic, Garrosh executed the Chernobyl disaster and Gallywix caused 9/11.

- - - Updated - - -

This is too easy.
    Yeah it's to easy because it's obvious....your point is?

sylvanas will live forever because she makes alliance players foam at the mouth when her name is mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    The main point here is Tyrande her goofy antler boyfriend and the rest of the Night Elves are assholes and if they don’t like you that’s usually a good thing. Can’t wait for that silly tree to burn down. Ishnu-alah motherfucker!
    that chicken monstrosity has got to go

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    that chicken monstrosity has got to go

lmao

- - - Updated - - -

More and more I hear about Thalyssra...

Makes me wonder if she had part in the burning of Teldrassil...
    I’m convinced that’s the direction they’re headed in. Thalyssra seems pretty gung-ho, and she’s parked right next door in Ashenvale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    I’m convinced that’s the direction they’re headed in. Thalyssra seems pretty gung-ho, and she’s parked right next door in Ashenvale.
    Maybe she didn't like being called untrustworthy by Tyrande and thought going from 0 to bloodlust in a split second would give her a new title?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    If you're that ignorant of the world around you to not recognize Thalyssra then you obviously have nothing to contribute to this topic.

Well, I just don't care for Lore, Story, RP, Characters, Quests etc etc, not interesting at all. I just wrote cause I hate Suramar as a zone and everything in it, including that mob
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    In Icecrown Citadel you tanked his son.
    Alliance also fought Varok on the lootship encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Anduin, mostly.
    Why aren't you the fucking comedian?

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Well, I just don't care for Lore, Story, RP, Characters, Quests etc etc, not interesting at all. I just wrote cause I hate Suramar as a zone and everything in it, including that mob
    try learning about lore. it’ll make the game much more... interesting?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vasaru View Post
    Why aren't you the fucking comedian?
    right? everyone knows wrathion already has him locked down.