Poll: How big is the population

Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

How big is the Void Elf Population?

I'm guessing under one hundred to one thousand members. They're probably on par with the Gnome population.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I guess it depends on how big a "crack squad" is.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by V1ndictive View Post
    I don't get the question. Do you mean player-wise literally or hypothetically lore-wise?
    Well this is the lore forums.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Who voted for over 100k lol
    Probably the person that thinks they are a void elf irl
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Somewhere in the range of "no business being a playable race."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletov View Post
    That too.

/10
    Holy shit lol

Low enough that Blizzard can’t ever use low numbers as an excuse to not make a race playable anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    Low enough that Blizzard can’t ever use low numbers as an excuse to not make a race playable anymore.
    DK's, pandaren and DH's already broke that rule though

I'd say between 100-1000, because sub 100 is unrealistic considering the amount of NPC's but a 1000 is also too much when you consider the Void Elves are a splinter faction
    Last edited by mmoc5d54ba8d79; 2018-02-10 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    DK's, pandaren and DH's already broke that rule though
    Very true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Roughly the same size as underground sonic-fan sex-forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletov View Post
    ^I second this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    .....wait that's a thing now?!

I voted for under or about 1000.

I personally think that, while Magister Umbric's initial group might have been small, the numbers of the Ren'dorei have only increased since their introduction into the Alliance, because you can see several Sin'dorei Scholars and Quel'dorei Wayfarers in the Telogrus Rift. And it would seem that the Ren'dorei have already estabilished some kind of economy within Telogrus, because you can see innkeepers, blacksmiths and even shopkeepers. If i'm not mistaken, Kael'thas' Forces consisted of 15% of the original Sin'dorei race and yet it numbered in the thousands, so Umbric's original group shouldn't have been that small after all.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2018-02-10 at 05:35 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren-dorei View Post

I personally think that, while Magister Umbric's initial group might have been small, the numbers of the Ren'dorei have only increased since their introduction into the Alliance, because you can see several Sin'dorei Scholars and Quel'dorei Wayfarers in the Telogrus Rift. And it would seem that the Ren'dorei have already estabilished some kind of economy within Telogrus, because you can see inkeepers, blacksmiths and even shopkeepers. If i'm not mistaken, Kael'thas' Forces consisted of 15% of the original Sin'dorei race and yet it numbered in the thousands, so after all Umbric's original group shouldn't have been that small.
    The main difference here is that Umbric doesn't have the pull of Kael I doubt you could find two hundred elves willing to dabble in the teachings of Dar'khan, let alone a thousand.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-02-10 at 05:39 PM.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    .....wait that's a thing now?!
    Probably thing as old as the internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ren-dorei View Post

I personally think that, while Magister Umbric's initial group might have been small, the numbers of the Ren'dorei have only increased since their introduction into the Alliance, because you can see several Sin'dorei Scholars and Quel'dorei Wayfarers in the Telogrus Rift. And it would seem that the Ren'dorei have already estabilished some kind of economy within Telogrus, because you can see inkeepers, blacksmiths and even shopkeepers. If i'm not mistaken, Kael'thas' Forces consisted of 15% of the original Sin'dorei race and yet it numbered in the thousands, so after all Umbric's original group shouldn't have been that small.
    Though since Kael's days we have been slaughtering Elves (and other races) left and right. Azeroth's population must have been in the billions before 3rd war to still have sustainable populations to wage war against eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Who voted for over 100k lol
    Some men just want to watch the world burn.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Seemingly a few dozen.

I wasn't paying all that much attention but I honestly thought it was a literal couple dozen or so.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    386 million?

Ot- They start making more including high elves so Id say it started with less than 200 and prob number like 500 or so before BfA.

It's definitely under 50, but the way the lore is written, player characters technically add to that base, but there problem arises is void elves pull from Bloodelves population and if there are 8000+ left alive, I'd be surprised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I guess it depends on how big a "crack squad" is.
    Probably as big as the Population of Lightforged, Highmountain Tauren and Nightborn. There is no reason to assume that the Allied races vary in size and power.