Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosalynda View Post
    A faction created to police another faction is still a form of police. If i recall the Sunreavers were only allowed into Dalaran during WotLK provided the Silver Covenant was formed and permitted to police them. Their very existence is quite literally "to police the sunreavers".

To use your example, it's as if the person standing there going "You see us standing here? yeah let's see you try some dumb shit" is a police officer guarding a street corner. But as you say, none of that matters in the face of Jaina giving them permission to do their thing. Even if some of them went beyond simple police work and straight into crazy vigilante territory.
    But that doesn't mean they should be able to do whatever they wish without consequence. The police can do what they wish so long as it remains within reason and within the law. But then again, there's a whole controversy bound with that too.

There's one thing I want to know... What happened to Jaina's trademark mass teleport skill?

She pulled the entire alliance fighting force out of the Undercity to keep Varian from starting a war, but at Broken Shore she left everyone running for the airships? What. The. Fuck.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by idototems View Post
    So what I've gathered from the thread isn't that Jaina herself is a problem. The problem is that our exception of her being a good guy, even after having her city nuked.
    I would say many don't have any real problem with her, more of a problem with people trying to say Jaina was blameless in the road that led her to where she is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by idototems View Post
    So what I've gathered from the thread isn't that Jaina herself is a problem. The problem is that our exception of her being a good guy, even after having her city nuked.
    More like she's 180'd like 4 times because of theremore...

peaceful hippy to murderous psycho...

then talked down out of destorying Orgrimmar to turn into mopey side character...

to go full on psycho again but without the means/power to get her vengeance so now she just talks shit every chance she gets. She's like Garrosh in Wrath, just looking to start shit because she wants to start shit.

Oh and she somehow forgot about her ability to mass teleport armies across the world. She had it in Wrath... but not at Broken Shore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post

then talked down out of destorying Orgrimmar to turn into mopey side character...

to go full on psycho again but without the means/power to get her vengeance so now she just talks shit every chance she gets. She's like Garrosh in Wrath, just looking to start shit because she wants to start shit.

Oh and she somehow forgot about her ability to mass teleport armies across the world. She had it in Wrath... but not at Broken Shore.
    Cant instagate a war from the shadows so you can get your revenge if you teleport the people you need dead for the conflict to arise

#JainaIsntADreadlordButHonestlyWouldYouBeSuprised
    #DontKillMeItsOnlyAJokeTheory

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    They didn't disappear, they died. As in collapsed on the floor and their healthbar said 'dead'.
    Aeula i think i finally understand
    you are blind, that is the only reason it could be possible
    Can you show me what frame his body drops "dead" and his healthbar goes anywhere below 50%?
    here i have made it a gif for you to help!
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-02-10 at 05:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Aeula i think i finally understand
    you are blind, that is the only reason it could be possible
    Can you show me what frame his body drops "dead" and his healthbar goes anywhere below 50%?
    here i have made it a gif for you to help!
    I mean the ones I saw, in the video he disappears but I’ve seen Jaina KILL elves during the quest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    As much as I dislike Jaina, lets correct a couple of your incorrect facts. Blizzard never said they wanted to make her more levelheaded and likable. As for the intro for BFA, she doesn't act irrational at all, if she did she would have let Stormwind burn instead of letting several racial leaders get away.
    to be fair she could have done both, she easily insta kills you earlier, what would four seconds of insta killing the horde stop her from stopping the fires...

- - - Updated - - -

I mean the ones I saw, in the video he disappears but I’ve seen Jaina KILL elves during the quest.
    welp
    Aeula, you should know
    Factual, view-able, documented evidence>anecdotal "I witnessed"
    do you mean the elves she kills like these ones?

the ones with blades drawn and ready to kill jaina?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-02-10 at 05:30 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

She’s not really a murderous psycho she’s pretty much only killed people with a reason if that reason was good or not is up for debate.

10+ Year Old Account
    to be fair she could have done both, she easily insta kills you earlier, what would four seconds of insta killing the horde stop her from stopping the fires...

- - - Updated - - -

welp
    Aeula, you should know

No I mean the ‘Sunreaver Civilian’ who is running around panicking, gets attacked by the Alliance troops and then killed by Jaina when they try and fight back.

7+ Year Old Account

she hasent forgotten, that was mostly retconned, as blizzard felt it was abit overpowered and removed interesting story archs and things that could happen cause "oh just tp all us out" like the broken shore "we must retreat! oh... ok thanks jaina i mean we could just... whatever thanks..."
    the last time we saw it happen was wod, and that was from khadgar, and only across a rock wall blocking out path. and with abit of help

- - - Updated - - -

No I mean the ‘Sunreaver Civilian’ who is running around panicking, gets attacked by the Alliance troops and then killed by Jaina when they try and fight back.
    can you show me?
    cause as ive shown you her AI is made to tp any blood elves she gets near out.
    but through a bug if she is unable to tp them fast enough she will attack them because of the cooldown
    so lets say 5 rush her, she tps two, the three aggro and she starts dpsing one, and well tping the other two kills the final one, it could kill the final one, but simply not be intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    she hasent forgotten, that was mostly retconned, as blizzard felt it was abit overpowered and removed interesting story archs and things that could happen cause "oh just tp all us out" like the broken shore "we must retreat! oh... ok thanks jaina i mean we could just... whatever thanks..."
    the last time we saw it happen was wod, and that was from khadgar, and only across a rock wall blocking out path. and with abit of help

- - - Updated - - -

can you show me?
    Ugh fine, I’ll see if an old glitch works to get back to purge Dalaran and take a picture seeing as you’re too lazy to do it yourself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ugh fine, I’ll see if an old glitch works to get back to purge Dalaran and take a picture seeing as you’re too lazy to do it yourself.
    Again im showing you evidance of people doign it at the time, and showing you that her Ai is made to tp people, and is not supposed to kill the citizens.
    but under very unlucky circumstances like a worse case scenario of the gif i showed above, she could acidently kill one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again im showing you evidance of people doign it at the time, and showing you that her Ai is made to tp people, and is not supposed to kill the citizens.
    but under very unlucky circumstances like a worse case scenario of the gif i showed above, she could acidently kill one.
    Her killing them happens pretty frequently. 75% of the time they get teleported, 25% of the time she frostbolts them and kills them.

The Alliance troops under her command definitely kill though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Her killing them happens pretty frequently. 75% of the time they get teleported, 25% of the time she frostbolte them and kills them.

weird because i have watched 6 videos and never have i seen her kill one.
    for example there alone you see 5 citizens walk up to her and all get tleported away.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

- - - Updated - - -

welp
    Aeula, you should know
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/K8oMxnd.gif[IMG]
    I didn't realize a guard drawing their weapons was enough reason to kill them. That pretty much justifies everything right?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

There's one thing I want to know... What happened to Jaina's trademark mass teleport skill?

She pulled the entire alliance fighting force out of the Undercity to keep Varian from starting a war, but at Broken Shore she left everyone running for the airships? What. The. Fuck.
    This is the problem with Arcane mages. They're too easily usuable to prevent plot from occuring. Khadgar could have done the same if he were present. Thalyssra didn't just teleport the Horde heroes out of SW during Zandalar entry scenario.

It's inconsistent storytelling to move the plot forward. This is what happens when you have two factions of players and need to keep them both happy. Blizzard sacrifices something in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    They did say at BlizzCon that her character story would explore were she's been and where she's going.

So it's likely we'll figure out what she's been up to as we continue further into Battle, and maybe she'll chill a bit by the end, if that's what Blizzard wants to go for.

Just gotta wait for the expansion to play out and maybe Jaina will change her ways. Maybe.
    I mean, cold dead body fits that description.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I didn't realize a guard drawing their weapons was enough reason to kill them. That pretty much justifies everything right?
    It doesn’t really seem that what we see in game is what really happeneds if you were a guard and your buddy just got frost bolted to death would you stand there waving your stick still?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    yeah man i mean if your a cop and go to arrest someone and they draw a gun, you better fucking just let them, you would be stupid to defend yourself

- - - Updated - - -

Her killing them happens pretty frequently. 75% of the time they get teleported, 25% of the time she frostbolts them and kills them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf3PWjPoCWM
    another video, again she sometimes engages them simply from her bugged ai, but she shortly after attacking them tps them away
    this dude follows her around and fights maybe 20 of them, not one dies