Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Unfortunately for they'll be Horde. So you're just going to have to deal with it.
    Oh god. The only reason I'd not want them playable or to go Alliance is because even casually browsing the forums here and there I've had way too much Alliance salt over Nightborn and the constant cries of "Horde Favoritism". Though I'm fairly sure at this point Alliance could get Vulpera and the Horde got an ice cream vendor there would be anger at the official forums over how unfair it is that Horde got ice cream.

But on the up side, they're cute and the idea of them being tiny fox paladins is entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    Google tells me 'furries' are people who create animal based art. Google images show cosplayers. It looks harmless, like a Disneyland costume ball.
    There's also a whole creepy freaky fetish culture in/around them that grosses people out when they find out about it. Not sure it's that much worse than any other dress up fetish, but YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Nah, it just irritates me if they decide to make up a bullshit furry foxes out of nowhere as playable instead other well established and longed for races, e.g. ogres.
    Are people actually serious about ogres? I feel like it's one of those races that many people want but nobody is going to play. I'm pretty sure Vulperas are currently more popular than Ogres.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaRandomReindeer View Post
    Are people actually serious about ogres? I feel like it's one of those races that many people want but nobody is going to play. I'm pretty sure Vulperas are currently more popular than Ogres.
    They are ugly, fat and stupid.

Of course no ones gonna play them

Formerly known as Arafal

All this Vulpera hate just reminds me of how much everyone hates/hated Pandas.
    Hail Lord Bjor!

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Wait, what's all this about Saurfang that I've missed? o_O
    During the infiltration operation of Stormwind Saurfang gets freed by the Horde. But instead of fleeing together with them, he demands to be taken to Anduin to have a talk with him. That's pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I just hate furries, Degenerates tbh
    No one really cares, tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MythDanish View Post
    All this Vulpera hate just reminds me of how much everyone hates/hated Pandas.
    It actually makes me want to roll one. I mean, trolling loads of people by simply existing? Count me in.

The whole "i don't want vulpeera because of X people" is the saddest thing...

why do you care so much about what other people like ?

smh

But i'd rather have furbolg than vulpeera

Homophobia is so gay.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just hate furries, Degenerates tbh
    Can you expand? Even if it's only furries that play them, which isn't/won't be the case, it literally doesn't concern you. What consenting adults do behind their doors is nothing of your concern. It will literally have almost no impact on your life, and it makes them happy?

Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    There's also a whole creepy freaky fetish culture in/around them that grosses people out when they find out about it. Not sure it's that much worse than any other dress up fetish, but YMMV.
    Any fetish you can find involving furries, you can find not involving furries. Except for furries themselves, obviously.

After all, they're just humans or cats pretending to be humans while planning our downfall, even if they fantasize being something else.

Deleted
    Oh god. The only reason I'd not want them playable or to go Alliance is because even casually browsing the forums here and there I've had way too much Alliance salt over Nightborn and the constant cries of "Horde Favoritism". Though I'm fairly sure at this point Alliance could get Vulpera and the Horde got an ice cream vendor there would be anger at the official forums over how unfair it is that Horde got ice cream.

But on the up side, they're cute and the idea of them being tiny fox paladins is entertaining.

I see, brother. Thank you for this information.

Personally I do not mind Vulpera, but like all vermin, they should be relieved of their mortal duty.

I have discovered in the past few days a certain joke that is supposedly popular on the internet now. Vulpera making clicking sounds and speaking with ugandan accent. i find it funny.

Do we know if Malfurion and Tyrande survive the burning of Teldrassil? Christie Golden said she's "sorry about the feels in "Before the Storm"" which got me a bit worried. Who else might die? Velen? Vereesa?

It actually makes me want to roll one. I mean, trolling loads of people by simply existing? Count me in.
    It's the reason why I have a pandaren rogue.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey! Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Woxbox View Post
    Can you expand? Even if it's only furries that play them, which isn't/won't be the case, it literally doesn't concern you. What consenting adults do behind their doors is nothing of your concern. It will literally have almost no impact on your life, and it makes them happy?
    People could inject crystal meth into their eyeballs behind their doors, and any normal person would consider them to be degenerates.

Why are people dressing up and masturbating to animals any better?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Wow, this thread derailed. I can't believe everyone ignored the item that supposedly will finally let us hide gloves just to keep arguing about a bunch of furry idiots.

http://bfa.wowhead.com/item=158329/h...loves#comments <- This is hype

Furries <- This is not.

Deleted
    If Vulpera are going to be an Allied Race then I'll make a Vulpera Rogue and bother the fuck out of people. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Wow, this thread derailed. I can't believe everyone ignored the item that supposedly will finally let us hide gloves just to keep arguing about a bunch of furry idiots.

http://bfa.wowhead.com/item=158329/h...loves#comments <- This is hype

Furries <- This is not.
    Oh god. So many mogs just became more viable.
    And hey, an excuse for my Demon hunter to wear even less!
    Last edited by mmoc1f998e34da; 2018-02-10 at 09:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Vulpera are going to be an Allied Race then I'll make a Vulpera Rogue and bother the fuck out of people. lol

Oh god. So many mogs just became more viable.
    And hey, an excuse for my Demon hunter to wear even less!

I'm just hoping they let us hide bracers too so that we can use shirts that'll not be cut off by a pair of ugly bracers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I'm just hoping they let us hide bracers too so that we can use shirts that'll not be cut off by a pair of ugly bracers.
    There's a bunch of mogs that end up retarded looking because of that. Want a frilled shirt as a Pirate? Tough shit. Better tuck that all into your bracers lol.

People could inject crystal meth into their eyeballs behind their doors, and any normal person would consider them to be degenerates.

Why are people dressing up and masturbating to animals any better?
    Aside from being harmless and not hurting anybody, it's because that's describing cosplayers with a bestiality fetish, not furries.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a bunch of mogs that end up retarded looking because of that. Want a frilled shirt as a Pirate? Tough shit. Better tuck that all into your bracers lol.
    Yeah, so here's to hoping they'll add an item that lets us hide bracers too! I'm glad they're letting us hide gloves though. So many mail and plate mogs will look amazing now.