Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Ratchet?
    Not trolling, but didn't get into the other consoles that much since I am with PC Gaming and Nintendo a lot...

A playstation classic

Ratchet?
    Not trolling, but didn't get into the other consoles that much since I am with PC Gaming and Nintendo a lot...
    Ratchet of Ratchet and Clank. He's an Lombax, a species of alien found in the game series. They kinda look more like bobcats than fennecs, but hey, when you wanna reference something you reference it even if it's loose.

5+ Year Old Account

Does anyone know if the questing is fast again in Battle for Azeroth?
    I seen Crendor leveling in Nazmir and then he was getting quite the experience points during leveling, so it will be fun to level again.
    Just wondering if Blizzard changed it at all during the new expansion.
    I just hope BfA is more narrative driven than action driven. If it's another Legion, I'll detest levelling in the zones again.

What if I want to make a Large Human or a Thin Human?
    Can be great for the Humans to have different postures and can be the same with Orcs...
    ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US!

I don't know why the Dark Irons are even in the Allied Race thing...
    Kul Tiras should have Kul Tirans and I play Horde and I know that is stupid...
    Dark Irons (at least some part of the clan) have been with the Alliance since Cataclysm. BfA is pretty much the official initiation to the faction.

Speaking of Blackhand; It's the server and character I really enjoy in the Warcraft Universe.
    OG Blackhand, I'm with you; the abomination that is AU Blackhand can rot in lava for all eternity.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Deleted
    As long as the little yiffy fuckers are alliance so I can brutally murder and camp them for hour's till they log out then I'm fine with them being in the game.

Making furry yiff races only serves to single out who to gank and gank and gank

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    As long as the little yiffy fuckers are alliance so I can brutally murder and camp them for hour's till they log out then I'm fine with them being in the game.

Making furry yiff races only serves to single out who to gank and gank and gank
    Nah, they are gonna be Horde, AND they are gonna have OP racials. Furryfest 2018 is upon Warcraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Nah, they are gonna be Horde, AND they are gonna have OP racials. Furryfest 2018 is upon Warcraft.
    Says alot when both sides are hoping there not on there side. Can they be a neutral faction on there own?

Mabie in a camp somewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Says alot when both sides are hoping there not on there side. Can they be a neutral faction on there own?

Mabie in a camp somewhere....
    Farmed for fur.

Uhhh it's really odd to see how people are reacting to Vulpera - it's like total extreme on both sides. One is overhyped over them and one would throw them to the hell pit if they could.

I personally am not really bothered with them - we already met silly "cute" animal like humanoids like tuskarr and volvar in wotlk in pandaria we had hozen (and grummles). But at the same time I don't see any appeal of them being playable.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Uhhh it's really odd to see how people are reacting to Vulpera - it's like total extreme on both sides. One is overhyped over them and one would throw them to the hell pit if they could.

I personally am not really bothered with them - we already met silly "cute" animal like humanoids like tuskarr and volvar in wotlk in pandaria we had hozen (and grummles). But at the same time I don't see any appeal of them being playable.
    Indeed, but this is the first time one of the silly "cute" races may become playable. Now ask yourself, do you want a Vulpera in your party screaming: 'YOU F*CKING NUBS, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?? BRB TAKING A SHIT QUICKLY, I WANT DBM PULL TIMER READY WHEN I COME BACK FROM THE THRONE. LOL.'

Don't you wanna throttle the little tyke?

Sometimes I wonder how much of an overlap there is between people spouting 'die furfags you degenerates' and the people that also go 'gays are degenerates!' and they just publicly go on about furries since being a jackass towards that group is seen as 'acceptable'.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Especially since the original Vulpera already existed. This seems like a wholly unnecessary amount of time put towards an NPC race that doesn't seem to even have much of a role in BFA beyond a small population in a single zone. Their explanation doesn't really add up.
    I remember people saying the same things about LF Draenei when they were finally revealed for Argus, too much customization/time put towards an NPC race. Lo and behold, they are 1 of the Allied Races, same for NB and HM Tauren who had a lot of story development as a people during Broken Isles.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    I remember people saying the same things about LF Draenei when they were finally revealed for Argus, too much customization/time put towards an NPC race. Lo and behold, they are 1 of the Allied Races, same for NB and HM Tauren who had a lot of story development as a people during Broken Isles.
    I made a thread just about that very thing!

Handclaw (the fellow who had provided the screenshots in my thread linked above) ended up having Ion Hazzikostas asked to his face about whether Lightforged had any chance of being playable in the future, and his answer was pretty much identical to their reasoning for the added customization to Vulpera. So, consider me unconvinced.

Timestamp relevant:

https://youtu.be/JQEXbp_Q5QI?t=2m11s

7+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, but this is the first time one of the silly "cute" races may become playable. Now ask yourself, do you want a Vulpera in your party screaming: 'YOU F*CKING NUBS, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?? BRB TAKING A SHIT QUICKLY, I WANT DBM PULL TIMER READY WHEN I COME BACK FROM THE THRONE. LOL.'
    this alredy happens with gnomes, any shit said about vulpera is completely pointless and hypocritical at beast when we have fucking gnomes in this game

there is nothing more disgusting than a gnome fury warrior with 2 armagedons

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post

We've already been over this twice already with Worgen and Pandaren. Not really a surprising reaction at all.

Don't you wanna throttle the little tyke?
    No no I wouldn't.

If I, on my druid, hop onto another druid to ride them hard, and they decide that they don't want me riding them bareback and they decide to take this relationship in a different direction right off a cliff to the messy climax, and I can laugh at that, then I can easily laugh at your hypothetical.

Then again, I've given up hardcore raiding since the end of WoD and stick to LFR now, so I don't have to worry about hearing someone scream at me.

I always make a point out of it to gank everyone lowlevel Worgen until they log off.

GOnna do the same with Vulpera.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I always make a point out of it to gank everyone lowlevel Worgen until they log off.

GOnna do the same with Vulpera.
    Your momma must be real proud of you. If this is your attitude toward animated computer characters, hate to see how you are in real life with people who are different than you.

Deleted
    Holy crap. This "DIE FUCKING FURRY VULPERA SCUM. ILL KILL AND CAMP YOU ALL!!! YOU SHALL SUFFER" shit is incredibly hilarious. Also really fucking unhealthy. Buy mostly hilarious.

Seeing you little shits froth at the mouth because someone might enjoy playing a little fox creature is just amazing. And makes me want to roll one even more.

Amazing what pure hatred can do to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    To be fair. To a huge dragon the difference between killing a Gnome or a Tauren would be like the difference between me stepping on an ant or a big beetle. One is going to be a little crunchier. That's it.
    yeah you have a point. vs something really big it's useless for every race. But vs something "not gigantic" but still big (like Velari, Kael or something)... Do you really see how this midgets "protect" their allies BEHIND THEM with their "shields" and "big weapons" and "plate (wich is totaly not as thick as on other races yeah?). Or "smash" with "two handers" wich is totaly one hander if not dagger for human in example?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Holy crap. This "DIE FUCKING FURRY VULPERA SCUM. ILL KILL AND CAMP YOU ALL!!! YOU SHALL SUFFER" shit is incredibly hilarious. Also really fucking unhealthy. Buy mostly hilarious.

Seeing you little shits froth at the mouth because someone might enjoy playing a little fox creature is just amazing. And makes me want to roll one even more.

Amazing what pure hatred can do to a person.
    It really is astounding how much people hate anthropomorphic animals in this game... Not everyone who likes these races are furries... and even if furries like them who gives a goddamn shit? >.>
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.