Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean that implies that Nunes' play was something by Trump. It's quite as likely it was something from the GOP. I wouldn't confuse the two. I really think the Democrats' messaging should be that on everything Trump does, the GOP is complicit and constantly has his back.
    True but Trump giving the go ahead on releasing the memo made it a Trump thing as well. This does shoot them all in the face but Trump is in the spotlight atm so it looks bad on him even more.

Not that he gives any fucks.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    They are actually trying to play 4D chess with Trump. Everyone knows this Memo was just BS to put out because of the Nunes play.
    If this is so "BS" why stop it? If it does nothing then there would be a reason to release it and show them how wrong they are. Just like your "bombshell" memo. If it actually did something they would have released it far sooner rather than hyping it up like the next Marvel movie.

Forget 4D chess, Trump can't even play connect the dots.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    That's your largest mistake you are making here, and it's the exact same mistake the Dumpsters make... You're calling Dumbass Donnie Dump a Politician. You forgot he wasn't one nor ever was one. He's not nor should he ever have been. He's a spoil brat of a scheister Car Salesman/reality TV personality who had a rich daddy who spoiled him and gave him servants to cater to his every whim. He's a hedonistic gasbag who only ever spent his time rubber-stamping his name on buisness contracts. He never ONCE did anything Political in his career outside of this stupid stunt, and he clearly bit off more than his fat fucking face could chew. That's all he is. Calling Fuckwit Frump a politician is like calling the Maffia "collection" man a Police Officer.

And, yes, there are good politicians. Who are they? The ones who AREN'T making the news for controversies, affairs, double-dealings, ect. The ones who help get roads built and get schools funded. Do you know how many hundreds of politicians there are out there? Can you name even 20 of them who are "corrupt" without looking anything up? Yes, it seems weird -but good ones are out there - but they don't make headlines because "good news" doesn't sell. Saying they're all bad is just playing some sort of self-pitying victim card. You try satisfying the will and needs of 300 million people and get them all to like you, especially when people pre-judge them as being bad just for "being a politician".
    This is really wierd, people often condemn politicians as corrupt evildoers. Or incompetent or whatever and sure there are those that are really bad vut there are those that are really good and try their best to better the lives of all of their constituents. I often say when they complain that the politicians are incompetent and corrupt, "imagine if some honest and upstanding guy such as yourself only would RUN for office then everything would get soo much better" and noone ever say "Hey you know what ill do just that!" Many times the critique against politicians is clearly correct and accurate, but i dont really think it is fair to generalize them all to that same cloth. I think it may be that sometimes poloticians need to after a few years in office get back out in the market and work like "normal" people. As in they serve x amount of years then they need to be away for a few years and if they so choose they could get back into the game again. Because it is atleast in my opinion more at later stages when you have very established politicians that they sometimes get a bit "detached" from reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Yeah, but then he would deny it!
    I swear, if someone would just get him to go back on Howard Stern, a few well-aimed compliments would prompt him to start bragging about the Stormy Daniels thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I think it all should be released so we can get to the bottom of this. Could you possibly imagine the FBI being corrupt? They are suppose to be trustworthy, honest and have integrity. The American people deserve to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    I think it all should be released so we can get to the bottom of this. Could you possibly imagine the FBI being corrupt? They are suppose to be trustworthy, honest and have integrity. The American people deserve to know!
    Yes, it is good to know if it's true or not, but we all know that the GOP didn't start this because they actually had evidence of this but instead because they are investigation Trump and he is a special snowflake.

If they find something, great, but really even the most minor of issues will be blown out of proportion by Reps to make it seem like they were right all along. They are only doing this as a smokescreen to hide all of the corrupt bullshit they have been doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    Unless they cancel the investigation and destroy the results again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Nope, I would be more shocked if he did.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Nope, I would be more shocked if he did.
    Nothing like some good ol' transparency by doing the complete opposite of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I wonder is #releasethememo trending again?
    Naw, the Russians have moved onto other subjects. Perhaps something about the olympics?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Naw, the Russians have moved onto other subjects. Perhaps something about the olympics?
    Nope, looks like they're trying to prey on the deep state paranoia embraced by Trumpeteers.

After the success of the viral #ReleaseTheMemo campaign, Russian-influenced Twitter accounts are test-running other hashtags designed to stoke anger, particularly among supporters of President Donald Trump, against “deep state” forces, according to analysts at Hamilton 68, a website that tracks Russian-influenced Twitter accounts.

Last weekend, a host of new hashtags trended in the network of accounts monitored by Hamilton 68, including #fisagate, #obamadeepstate, #wethepeopledemandjustice, #thememorevealsthecoup and even #obamaslegacyisobamagate.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...p-state-395928

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Perhaps something about the olympics?
    You mean the part where, when the NK Olympians marched onto the field, Pence didn't stand up? Man, imagine if someone didn't stand when they were supposed to during a major sporting event, and chose to stay down out of protest. Trump's against that, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You mean the part where, when the NK Olympians marched onto the field, Pence didn't stand up? Man, imagine if someone didn't stand when they were supposed to during a major sporting event, and chose to stay down out of protest. Trump's against that, right?
    Pence is the ultimate third wheel on the north/south Korea date.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

This memo persents proof I am full of shit! No release!

The other memo persented the conversation that I might have been a victim! RELEASE!

#Trumpshitshow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    The other memo persented the conversation that I might have been a victim!
    It's amazing how many people use words like "vindicated" because Trump said so. Remember: the Nunes memo did not, even once, say anything about Trump or Team Trump being innocent. They said someone shouldn't have been caught. Not that he was innocent.

Granted, in this country that argument has legal standing. But not in the court of public opinion. "They had to let him go because of a technicality" is used in, like, 75% of all cop movies, and that dude is always guilty and usually shot in the face.

Oh, plus the Nunes memo flat-out admits the guy who shouldn't have been caught (not that he was innocent), wasn't the only source of information anyhow.

Can't wait to see the response, with the required parts redacted (if any), re-suppressed by Trump. Because he can't let the narrative change.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It's amazing how many people use words like "vindicated" because Trump said so. Remember: the Nunes memo did not, even once, say anything about Trump or Team Trump being innocent. They said someone shouldn't have been caught. Not that he was innocent.
    Page, despite all his FISA wiretaps, FBI interviews and Congressional testimonies, haven't been indicted in anything. So it is about innocent man being caught in FISA spying net - innocent until he is proven guilty in something, and to date noone seems to have anything against him.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Page, despite all his FISA wiretaps, FBI interviews and Congressional testimonies, haven't been indicted in anything. So it is about innocent man being caught in FISA spying net - innocent until he is proven guilty in something, and to date noone seems to have anything against him.
    Eh, you don't get this type of warrant against a guilty party. This warrant would go against someone with suspicious behavior, that you are intending to investigate to see if there is guilt there or not. From the grant of the warrant, the judge agreed that the behavior was suspicious enough to bear investigating. Just saying
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Eh, you don't get this type of warrant against a guilty party. This warrant would go against someone with suspicious behavior, that you are intending to investigate to see if there is guilt there or not. From the grant of the warrant, the judge agreed that the behavior was suspicious enough to bear investigating. Just saying
    We haven't seen what judge agreed with though; don't remember any mentions of specifically Page's behaviour being suspicious either.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    We haven't seen what judge agreed with though; don't remember any mentions of specifically Page's behaviour being suspicious either.
    Yeah, I am not agreeing with the granting of the warrant one way or another, as I don't have access to the information that would have been necessary to make such a decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a nonsense standard. We don't need to know what the judge's innermost thoughts were, in detail. We have what we need; that the body of evidence presented before the court warranted a surveillance warrant on Page.