Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Is infiltrated even the right word? Or is that there for dramatic emphasis? They just joined the military. There's really no infiltration needed.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Wokest thread of the year.

And if we count all the people who want to see some restrictions in immigration or show some bias elsewhere - oh god, they are everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You are confusely aware that deeply racists Americans enlisting to have the chance to cosplay duck hunt with ''darkies'' is a big reason why Saigon is now known as ''Ho-Chi-Minh-Ville'' ?
    That war was fought and lost by an army of conscripts. From all races.

I'm waiting for the thread "leftist join military for arms training". Then we realize that felons can't join the military.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    And if we count all the people who want to see some restrictions in immigration or show some bias elsewhere - oh god, they are everywhere!
    Contrary to public perception, there are aplently of right wing politicians who just say ''We need to lower immigration' and are not called Nazis.

The ones that are called Nazis are the numerous ones who are mentally unable to just stick to this line and go on wild tangents about mass executions and ethnic cleansing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    http://www.smh.com.au/world/in-the-u...08-p4yzs5.html

Nothing to see here, folks.

P.S. Until about a year ago I thought the lyric "some of those who work forces" from Killing in the Name Of was hyperbole.
    A year ago? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Contrary to public perception, there are aplently of right wing politicians who just say ''We need to lower immigration' and are not called Nazis.

The ones that are called Nazis are the numerous ones who are mentally unable to just stick to this line and go on wild tangents about mass executions and ethnic cleansing.
    Hell, I've been called so on this very forum and I'm still waiting - to this day - for the quote where it shows and proves I'm so :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    I'm not saying that Antifa is made up entirely of saints but you have a weird perspective of you think opposing racism is the same as being racist.
    Get some tutoring on reading. I'm not saying they are the same, I said they are both bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Your not 'part' of antifa, that is not how it works.
    It's exactly how it works. Antifa is an organised movement, not an opinion. It is not afraid to use physical actions including violence. And it doesn't care if innocent people become victims. Maybe you only look at murican Antifa, European Antifa will make your Antifa look like kittens.
    And calling anti fascists just as bad as those they oppose lol
    Again, look at what Antifa has done in Europe, if you justify that, you need to get your head checked out.

Any movement that justifies using violence to make their point is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    It's exactly how it works. Antifa is an organised movement, not an opinion.
    This flat-out isn't true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

"The Antifa movement is a conglomeration of autonomous, self-styled anti-fascist groups in the United States."

There is no "organization". Anyone can start a new Antifa group just by getting some friends together and saying "We're Antifa". That's how "organized" it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This flat-out isn't true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

"The Antifa movement is a conglomeration of autonomous, self-styled anti-fascist groups in the United States."

There is no "organization". Anyone can start a new Antifa group just by getting some friends together and saying "We're Antifa". That's how "organized" it is.
    Ah good old wikipedia, it must be true. Well, if you want to use that as a source I would have expected that you have also read:
    The principal feature of antifa groups is their opposition to fascism through the use of direct action.[5] They engage in militant protest tactics, which has included property damage and physical violence.
    Last edited by mmoc0fe2ce964e; 2018-02-12 at 05:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah good old wikipedia, it must be true. Than Antifa must also be a peaceful movement right...
    No, which the wiki makes clear.

I wasn't defending Antifa, I was just pointing out they're definitively a disorganized and nebulous group of protest movements, not some organized group that orchestrates violence on a grand scale.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but haven't recruiters in the US, UK and other countries on purpose recruited in the right-wing milieu to get recruits rather easily?
    So how is it big news that racists join up rather eagerly, especially given the political climate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes and gluttons have infiltrated Dunkin Donuts so they can get secret training on cake making and get access to donuts.

Do people get paid to make threads here or what?

Everything is called white supremacist now, there’s 40x as many people in the NOI as neo nazis in the US

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Get some tutoring on reading. I'm not saying they are the same, I said they are both bad.

It's exactly how it works. Antifa is an organised movement, not an opinion. It is not afraid to use physical actions including violence. And it doesn't care if innocent people become victims. Maybe you only look at murican Antifa, European Antifa will make your Antifa look like kittens.
    You have no idea what an organized movement is, its a movement, but not organized. Not that the worst anybody has ever done while flying the antifa flag even comes to even the smallest thing fascists have done.

Again, look at what Antifa has done in Europe, if you justify that, you need to get your head checked out.

Any movement that justifies using violence to make their point is wrong.
    You mean in the '40s? That was easy to justify. Or those in the middle east, that is wrong too?

And no, I do not think violence is bad by itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Yes and gluttons have infiltrated Dunkin Donuts so they can get secret training on cake making and get access to donuts.

Do people get paid to make threads here or what?
    Gluttons are not a threat, how are they even comparable?
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2018-02-12 at 09:24 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gluttons are not a threat, how are they even comparable?
    Why are you responding seriously to my sarcasm? Oh right, bumping up your post count lol. Sorry, continue puppy guarding your important thread.

(White supremacists are a threat now, lmao.....)

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Why are you responding seriously to my sarcasm? Oh right, bumping up your post count lol. Sorry, continue puppy guarding your important thread.

(White supremacists are a threat now, lmao.....)
    lol not even seeing the danger of an extremist.

Why did you reply seriously to me making fun of you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do. Most of them are good people. But there is always going to be some who are not. And I agree, it is a human nature problem.
    We haven't been subject to our nature for 12,000 years. Why are people still talking about it as if its relevant?

15+ Year Old Account
    lol not even seeing the danger of an extremist.

Why did you reply seriously to me making fun of you?
    Pretending slapping extremist label on stuff makes it dangerous, lol.

One I didn't reply seriously (maybe I needed to throw more lol's and lmaos in there to convey that?) and two you're not making fun of me or it didn't appear that you were. But keep making stuff up for no reason.
    I'll let you go back to your thread puppyguarding.

(P.S. You're on my blocklist already.)