ugh, still can't get over Giroud in a Chelsea shirt.. fuck you Wenger

Deleted
    Quality goal.

Giroud will bring plenty of that to Chelsea - watch him with France and how he brings others into play.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Quality goal.

Giroud will bring plenty of that to Chelsea - watch him with France and how he brings others into play.
    Morata would have fallen to the ground.
    A sea-breeze could knock him over.

Deleted
    A high pitched scream of "you fucking bastaaaard" forcing an apology from Sky.
    Love it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post

I'm a striker, maaaaan.

Hes fallen over so much he done his back in

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Hes fallen over so much he done his back in
    Busy picking up his stunning wag.

I mean - I'd put my back out too if I were in his position(s).

Busy picking up his stunning wag.

I mean - I'd put my back out too if I were in his position(s).
    Shes alright

Shes no Irina Shayk Ronnys old gf

Hazard on another level.

3-0.

Fucking lovely.

Conte finally gave the lads a break to recover so chelsea are prob gonna win
    Called it. Maybe I should get the gig once hes gone in the summer

Deleted
    An important game for Chelsea - players are sticking by their manager.
    Hazard especially.

Remember how they got Mourinho the sack - this was the game to do the same if they so desired.

- - - Updated - - -

Christensen is absolute quality.

Cahill on - time for the remontada!

An important game for Chelsea - players are sticking by their manager.
    Hazard especially.

Remember how they got Mourinho the sack - this was the game to do the same if they so desired.

- - - Updated - - -

Christensen is absolute quality.

Cahill on - time for the remontada!
    I refuse to believe they got him the sack.

Mourinho decided to give us a break at the end of the season and have a 3 week pre-season. They simply were not ready for the start of the fixtures and after a set of poor results and media shitstorms (Eva).

Years ago perhaps, but not this team.

I refuse to believe they got him the sack.

Mourinho decided to give us a break at the end of the season and have a 3 week pre-season. They simply were not ready for the start of the fixtures and after a set of poor results and media shitstorms (Eva).

Years ago perhaps, but not this team.
    Do you think if the Jose meltdown didnt happen. Conte would have been fired already? I think its possible hes still at chelsea because Roman doesnt want to repeat history and give in to player power.

after mourinho was fired he did visit the players at training and you would assume strong words were used

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you always defend chris smalling and jones? They have been at the club since fergie and won fuck all. That was a legit stat, chris smalling made no successful tackles

Pogba clearly isnt a box to box player as much as Jose wants him to be and hes pretty much just a 10 who needs a 3man midfield. Hes not a defensive minded player and shouldnt be its not his skill set.
    Where am I defending them? Pogba couldn't run, and every pass he made was short. He couldn't make the challenge to prevent the goal. He shouldn't have been anywhere near the pitch. Doesn't mean Jones and Smalling played well, how a penalty against Smalling wasn't given I'll never know. We didn't deserve to win that match.

Why are you defending Pogba for playing when clearly so far from fitness?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Where am I defending them? Pogba couldn't run, and every pass he made was short. He couldn't make the challenge to prevent the goal. He shouldn't have been anywhere near the pitch. Doesn't mean Jones and Smalling played well, how a penalty against Smalling wasn't given I'll never know. We didn't deserve to win that match.

Why are you defending Pogba for playing when clearly so far from fitness?
    Any time I bring up dumb and dumber you seem to change the subject like saying they are better than liverpools CB's or switch to talking about pogba.

Pogba had a poor game, but why should he be having fitness issues? I think the problem is more of Jose asking too much of him defensively.

A midfield 2 with sanchez/martial/lingard/lukaku up front doesnt work, proven easily by Spurs dominating the midfield. The defenders are not good at pushing the ball forward into midfield so pogba/matic have to do everything and theres a clear disconnect between midfield/attack.

Chris smalling made no successful tackles vs fucking newcastle. And people wonder why utd have struggled so much in recent years. A lack of solid CB pairing is a big part of that problem. Its a shame bailly is injured and lindelof is slightly suspect

10+ Year Old Account
    Any time I bring up dumb and dumber you seem to change the subject like saying they are better than liverpools CB's or switch to talking about pogba.

Pogba had a poor game, but why should he be having fitness issues? I think the problem is more of Jose asking too much of him defensively.

A midfield 2 with sanchez/martial/lingard/lukaku up front doesnt work, proven easily by Spurs dominating the midfield. The defenders are not good at pushing the ball forward into midfield so pogba/matic have to do everything and theres a clear disconnect between midfield/attack.

Chris smalling made no successful tackles vs fucking newcastle. And people wonder why utd have struggled so much in recent years. A lack of solid CB pairing is a big part of that problem. Its a shame bailly is injured and lindelof is slightly suspect
    Just pointing out they weren't the worst players on the pitch. Need Rojo and Bailly back in defence. I mean, Smalling not making a challenge against a team who never had the ball in the first place isn't the biggest crime. Pogba straight up lying and saying he's fit when he isn't, is far worse.

Just pointing out they weren't the worst players on the pitch. Need Rojo and Bailly back in defence. I mean, Smalling not making a challenge against a team who never had the ball in the first place isn't the biggest crime. Pogba straight up lying and saying he's fit when he isn't, is far worse.
    Maybe he feels hes missed too many games this season already? Maybe hes still slightly injured and the medical team loaded him up with painkillers? Who knows. The reality is the team isnt as good without a fit and healthy pogba in it. Herrera has been poor and mctominay is still learning so its not like they are overloaded with options in midfield

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he feels hes missed too many games this season already? Maybe hes still slightly injured and the medical team loaded him up with painkillers? Who knows. The reality is the team isnt as good without a fit and healthy pogba in it. Herrera has been poor and mctominay is still learning so its not like they are overloaded with options in midfield
    Well the league was gone weeks ago, why risk an injured Pogba on a nothing match like this? Literally a fit anyone would have been better. In fact McTominay was. He's injured, he's a liability, and there are more important games coming up.

Well the league was gone weeks ago, why risk an injured Pogba on a nothing match like this? Literally a fit anyone would have been better. In fact McTominay was.
    You would have to ask Jose/Pogba. It wasnt a nothing game either, top 4 is gonna be tight

I think Jose doesnt trust the back 4 so refuses to play 4-3-3 personally and needs two infront of jones/smalling at all times

Deleted
    Ryan Mason retires at 26

Clash of heads with neanderthal-skulled Gary Cahill did him in.

Lacazette out for 6 weeks. Relying on Welbeck and Eddie Nketiah in the Europa now.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.