Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    So we should get less Orc customization because of opinions? I will be disappointed if we can't have gray or white orcs because of "muh WoD"
    The Mag'har are from every clan. You could conceivably use any of the WoD skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yeah, I hope that at least eventually they make them flyers. If they don't - at all - that'll be ridiculous.
    Based on the new Pterrodax Training faction, I'm willing to bet our first one starts off as a groudn mount, and we have to periodically train it to get it to fly, then unlocking flying mount versions of it/other colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    Why? The Lightforged are losers who fell to the first boss, Turalyon is a spineless cuck, and Alleria got turned into a creepy void bitch. What great characters!
    Pick any character, great or shit, from WoW or not, and you can word his/her story in a way that sounds ridiculous and poorly written. It will say nothing about how good or bad such character actually is.

They still need to give us the armored Iron Horde Wolf Mount.

BM Hunters are getting a talent that lets them have their current pet as well as the first pet in their stables, so they can play Legion style. The pet only uses regular attacks and kill command though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    that is really odd considering that they do fave flying animation and I saw them on video as flying mounts (they're beautifull)
    It's probably just a Blizzard joke. They wouldn't let only Horde fly after doing a questline before flying is released, nor would they make a pterodactyl not be able to fly anywhere. It just won't be able to fly in Zandalar/Kultiras until flying is unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Based on the new Pterrodax Training faction, I'm willing to bet our first one starts off as a groudn mount, and we have to periodically train it to get it to fly, then unlocking flying mount versions of it/other colors.
    Yup that is my guess as well. He does not know how to fly when you get him but will do some quest chain or something to teach him.

Deleted
    Enables world PvP with the opposing faction.|nActivates Honor Talents for PvE.

So we get Honor Talents forever when opting for world pvp, not only when in fight with another player. THATS NICE.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualNoob View Post
    Looks like first aid merged with tailoring
    Thank god. First-Aid is no longer relevant as a profession, healing is ridiculously easy and food heals faster than it ever has.

Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post

So we get Honor Talents forever when opting for world pvp, not only when in fight with another player. THATS NICE.
    That's pretty cool - I don't pvp, but there are a number of talents that I wish I had in PvE.

Deleted
    Maybe thats also the new way to unlock flying in 8.2 or so?

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    It's probably just a Blizzard joke. They wouldn't let only Horde fly after doing a questline before flying is released, nor would they make a pterodactyl not be able to fly anywhere. It just won't be able to fly in Zandalar/Kultiras until flying is unlocked.
    If just for the description, yes. But it's listed as a ground mount.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My warlock is pleased....
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post

This is going to be one of those things that sounds cool to 90% of people but the loud 10% screaming they have to get ganked or be gimped will ruin it for the rest of us.

"Blizz u suck I have to PvP out in open world to use PvP talents wtf remove world PvP"

If Alliance gets a "train it to fly" questline I hope its the fat Bumblebees..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    that is really odd considering that they do fave flying animation and I saw them on video as flying mounts (they're beautifull)
    Is it a Zandalari racial mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting if so. While it's probably better for the game overall, it is definitely going to feel like a kick in the teeth if all the work done throughout the years to get max First Aid only leads Blizz to say "Yeah, too bad about that." Makes me also wonder about other professions...there's a couple it seems like Blizz has trouble figuring out each expansion.
    Last edited by AngerFork; 2018-02-13 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Reworded closer to my initial point.

The new Drain Life is quite possibly one of the best spell effects i've seen:

https://clips.twitch.tv/ThirstyBlindingOrangeKlappa

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Is it a Zandalari racial mount?
    No, racial mount is direhorn. Pterrodax is likely buyable mount from vendor. (finally I'll be able to switch from dragons).
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    The new Drain Life is quite possibly one of the best spell effects i've seen:

https://clips.twitch.tv/ThirstyBlindingOrangeKlappa
    Wonder if Drain Soul will use it as well.

Honestly my only gripe with the Warlock update is they still use the default casting animation. Everyone else got a custom animation.