Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Nice contribution. Guess you have to increase that post count somehow! The Horde has nothing but hostile intentions for the Alliance. Preemptive and preventative attacks are valid strategies against enemies with hostile intentions.
    Nice contribution. Guess you have to increase that post count somehow! The Alliance has nothing but hostile intentions for the Horde. Preemptive and preventative attacks are valid strategies against enemies with hostile intentions.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Never said it wasn't a start to hostilies. It said it the actions were aggressive and necessary. The Horde would be validated in a preemptive attack on an enemy faction with hostile intentions. I dont recall the Alliance having outright hostile inentions to the Horde in WoD. Thats because i barwly played. However if you could provide proof of Alliance hostile intentions, the Hordea actions in Ashran would be jusified.
    The Alliance didn't have proof of hostile intentions to attack the Goblins in Aszhara, they operated out of fear just like the horde general did in Ashran.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    So not only is the Alliance Pshycic, they choose what dictates a start to hostilities. Fantastic.
    Because that's how blizzard wrote it. And they aren't psychic. They just know the Horde isn't going to be baking maggot brownies with Azerite sprinkles.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

The Alliance didn't have proof of hostile intentions to attack the Goblins in Aszhara, they operated out of fear just like the horde general did in Ashran.
    This. Why is everyone so upset that the Alliance started a war?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be hilarious if the Horde make an Azerite weapon because the Alliance attack them.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Nice contribution. Guess you have to increase that post count somehow! The Alliance has nothing but hostile intentions for the Horde. Preemptive and preventative attacks are valid strategies against enemies with hostile intentions.
    Yup. Anduin is so hostile, Saurfang wants to talk to him about his hostile intentions.

Yup. Anduin is so hostile, Saurfang wants to talk to him about his hostile intentions.
    Anduin approved the murder of the miners.

Anduin approved the murder of the miners.
    Wrong. The Alliance never ordered any attacks on anyone. frogger237 clearly explained that already.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Blightcaller tells you to kill any Alliance you see when he tells you to go to Silithus. And then you have a quest to kill Alliance spies who have not attacked anyone yet they are just there seeing whats going on. The Alliance quest doesn't tell you to kill anyone, if the Alliance player does kill anyone it was of their own volition and the quest to blow up shredders specifically asks you to destroy inactive ones without people in em.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong. The Alliance never ordered any attacks on anyone. frogger237 clearly explained that already.
    running in and blowing up people's property is still attacking, not to mention of course goblins are going to die, because they aren't going to let you simply destroy their stuff.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    So not only is the Alliance Pshycic, they choose what dictates a start to hostilities. Fantastic.
    isn't that always the case ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

running in and blowing up people's property is still attacking, not to mention of course goblins are going to die, because they aren't going to let you simply destroy their stuff.
    Sure. If the goblins value the shredders more than their own lives, but thats on them. However the Alliance never ordered to kill anyone. Of course they aren't told they can't kill anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    Any of the Alliance players can explain to me, why is it something so negative if the Alliance is the one who started the conflict in BfA? Isn’t it better that way? That for once your faction is actually doing something before the Horde?
    Now, the Horde was in front of the Alliance by getting there first. So in a way Alliance was behind again. If Anduin and his people were there first that would be they who started doing something. Not saying the Alliance didn't start attacking first technically(if it starts the actual war is at this point debateable, but I am sure the Battleground will be the base for the start of the conflict).

So you could say the Alliance started first, and that is fine, because that's the way the Alliance quests start, since they are the ones who technically attacks first.

And just to note(not towards you spesifically) in Warcraft, goblins who is mining shit like Azerite is not civilians. No need to stretch that. I believe the goblins whos there in Silithus doesn't actually know what they are mining, but they know the are mining some heavy stuff for Gallywix. You can compare this to an old vanilla quests were Horde kill dwarves to make them stop digging, though the magnitude of that might not be comperable. Civilians in Warcraft does not go around and mine shit from the wounds of the World, coincidentially where Sargeras just struck his sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure. If the goblins value the shredders more than their own lives, but thats on them. However the Alliance never ordered to kill anyone. Of course they aren't told they can't kill anyone.
    It’s still the start of aggression. Also , people almost always fight back when you try to destroy their stuff.
    Holy shit lol

Lol, how do you think the Alliances spies got there? Did you watch the cinematic where shaw aid HIS people were there. Are you taking crazy pills?

It’s still the start of aggression. Also , people almost always fight back when you try to destroy their stuff.
    It's starting aggression with people who have hostile intentions towards you. The Horde and Alliance are sworn enemies. Did the Horde expect the Alliance to hand the Goblin miners some Gatorade?

It's starting aggression with people who have hostile intentions towards you. The Horde and Alliance are sworn enemies. Did the Horde expect the Alliance to hand the Goblin miners some Gatorade?
    That's called an assumption. You approve killing people based on assumptions?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance assumed the Horde had hostile intentions. They knew jack shit.
    Holy shit lol

Lol, how do you think the Alliances spies got there? Did you watch the cinematic where shaw aid HIS people were there. Are you taking crazy pills?
    I meant the orders weren't specifically to kill the Horde but to observe the Horde activity and destroy the equipment. Anduin should have ordered the rogues to assassinate the miners but he's not like Genn.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Well, Sylvannas did make a pact with Helya to enslave the queen of the Val'kyr... She's definitely not good either.
    The queen of the Valk'kyr is enslaved to Odyn. If you did the mage tower quest where you learn about Odyn murdering Skovald's family, learn about background of Helya, etc Odyn isn't exactly a "good guy". What is the difference in Odyn having Val'kyr and Sylvanas having them? They are both flawed characters that want to use Val'kyr for their own ends. Odyn wants to create an immortal army to fight for him. Sylvanas wants to increase her people's population to defend the current population and bolster the ranks of the Horde. Why is Sylvanas evil for creating an army and Odyn not evil for creating an immortal army that eternally serves him? The Valk'yr would basically just be trading one for another. Only difference is Odyn is yellow and Sylvanas is purple/blue.

I meant the orders weren't specifically to kill the Horde but to observe the Horde activity and destroy the equipment. Anduin should have ordered the rogues to assassinate the miners but he's not like Genn.
    Maybe it's just me but sabotage seems like it will pretty obviously lead to a fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    The queen of the Valk'kyr is enslaved to Odyn. If you did the mage tower quest where you learn about Odyn murdering Skovald's family, learn about background of Helya, etc Odyn isn't exactly a "good guy". What is the difference in Odyn having Val'kyr and Sylvanas having them? They are both flawed characters that want to use Val'kyr for their own ends. Odyn wants to create an immortal army to fight for him. Sylvanas wants to increase her people's population to defend the current population and bolster the ranks of the Horde. Why is Sylvanas evil for creating an army and Odyn not evil for creating an immortal army that eternally serves him?
    Odyn kind of did to Helya what Sylvanas wanted to do to Eyir. Probably why Helya was going to help Sylvanas. Retribution.