Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Malfy dying in teldrassil followed by tyrande hanging herself out of grief would be nice.
    Would be nice if Elune saves her from the noose
    ''YOU'LL LIVE TYRANDE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT *spooky hand pats her head*''

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    Would be nice if Elune saves her from the noose
    ''YOU'LL LIVE TYRANDE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT *spooky hand pats her head*''
    That would make nice comedy spin off - tyrande tries more and more elaborate ways of commiting suicide while always failing.

That would make nice comedy spin off - tyrande tries more and more elaborate ways of commiting suicide while always failing.
    I start of kinda understand xavius right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    true dat, but he is demi-god who can bring the whole population of Azeroth into a dream, no one can stop him

- - - Updated - - -

i nearly ended my sub for wow in the Val'sharah Quest line.
    Cenarius is the demi-god and Malfurion's teacher. Malfurion is just a regular ol' NELF with exceptional Druidic and whining powers. He's also pretty good at telling wisps what to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Love it! So far the best reason to get rid of him.
    It's like just his arms went into boomkin form.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    Malfurion wont die, simple as this.
    You know, people would have said the exact same thing about Varian before Legion happened... and he's dead.

People would have said the same about Cairne, and then they killed him off screen in a book.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    You know, people would have said the exact same thing about Varian before Legion happened... and he's dead.

People would have said the same about Cairne, and then they killed him off screen in a book.
    *feeling sad*
    carine was good
    R.I.P
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

They will most definitely need him once the void begins pouring into Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    #maiev_loves_illidan
    I get that this ship might be a popular fanfic material. But pls, turn on your gaydar. She is a lesbo!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    I get that this ship might be a popular fanfic material. But pls, turn on your gaydar. She is a lesbo!
    *turning on my gaydar*
    #Maiev_loves_slyva
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Malfurion needs to die. His peaceful mantra poisoned his people and turned them into hippies.

Having the night elves turn in to savage guerilla fighters resisting the Horde's takeover of Kalimdor would be sweet, Malfurion and Tyrande would just get on their knees and bend over praying Elune protects them (spoiler: never does)

We don't really know what does Malfurion after Legion and if he's active in BfA.
    My guess is that after we defeated the Legion and we gave him Illidan's message, he went back to the Emerald Dream trying to find the source of the corruption in the Rift of Aln (which is still powerful despite they succeeded to cleanse most of the Nightmare in the Emerald Dream).

So Malfurion and some other Druids are in the Emerald Dream, and then... Teldrassil, the last uncorrupted World Tree is burnt to the ground.
    No more connection between the Emerald Dream and Azeroth.
    Malfurion is stuck into the Emerald Dream, where the corruption coming from the Rift of Aln is growing again, and faster.

The Emerald Dream is doomed because there won't be another World Tree seeded (Ysera is stuck in there too).

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    "Almost completely gone, as if it never existed. But the rift is deep and vast, and somewhere down there it stirs. Something has changed, the last prison weakens. We must prepare."

So the Rift of Aln has been further minimized but is still extant - and deep within apparently resides the domain of N'Zoth if Xal'atath is to be believed.
    Where does it even mention N'Zoth's domain? Based on the structure, the second "it" still refers to the Nightmare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Where does it even mention N'Zoth's domain? Based on the structure, the second "it" still refers to the Nightmare.
    "The last prison weakens" would be N'Zoth's prison (as the last of the Old Gods) - which makes the "it" in the preceding phrase seem to imply she's referring to N'Zoth.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    What I want:
    Tyrande & Malfurion die
    Maiev becomes Leader
    Maiev restores the power, pride and savagery of the Night Elves.
    They wage guerilla war and drive the Horde back to the Barrens just as the Alliance has to set their Warfront at Arathi
    The normal Races get Heritage Armors and the Night Elf one is finally after all those years the Warden Armor
    Warden become the definitive Warrior Elite of the Night Elves
    Roleplay a Warden like I always wanted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    What I want:
    Tyrande & Malfurion die
    Maiev becomes Leader
    They wage guerilla war and drive the Horde back to the Barrens just as the Alliance has to set their Warfront at Arathi
    The normal Races get Heritage Armors and the Night Elf one is finally after all those years the Warden Armor
    Damn. I love your avatar.

5+ Year Old Account
    What I want:
    Tyrande & Malfurion die
    Maiev becomes Leader
    Malfurion`s death is a horrible idea don`t mather the way i think about it, but you picked a hell of a hypotesis, cant say this isn`t awesome either.

7+ Year Old Account
    What I want:
    Tyrande & Malfurion die
    Maiev becomes Leader
    oh you are alive !
    thank god, the world will end.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I want:
    Tyrande & Malfurion die
    Maiev becomes Leader
    I could get behind this. Maiev needs more time in the spotlight. Her and Jarod would make a heck of a tag-team of leaders. Also I would instantly roll a NE warrior if we could get some Warden armor.

I don't know if I want Tyrande to die without getting back to her WC3 roots. If Malfurion died I'd love to see her go on some sort of crusade against the Horde. That said there will NEVER be peace between her and Maiev so if she has to die or something to get Maiev into the main story I can live with that.

Malfurion? Dude can go die and be a part of the dream at this point. As much as I used to love him (used to be a NE main and loved them in WC3) I just can't handle him anymore.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”