(unintentional Baneposting)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    For you.
    And me. /10chars

For you.

(unintentional Baneposting)
    All they really need is 2 speeds normal (like now) and heirloom (100% or more increased xp, but no secondary stats) and I think everyone would be fine...

think it is hard for me to decide, i feel indifferent about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Good.

Rather have them smooth out leveling as intended. (Tweak xp numbers/heirlooms etc.)

Instead of people using loop holes without trying to think a proper solution in constructive feedback...

Leveling should be fixed from the ground up, without the need of higher level player/content carrying.

I'd think a good first step would be to add heirlooms for gloves,belt,boots,wrist, with let's say 5% xp Each.

Right now when leveling I get dozens of items of those 4 slots with 0 secondary stats, making many quest rewards useless in power.

(Allied race starts with itemlevel 25 greens with secondary , and at level 35 I still get greens with 0 secondary stats, so you won't replace it).

Seen the same loot problem all over TBC/Northrend too (lack of secondary stats).
    Basically this.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Leveling is fine. If you aren't finding it fun don't level a new character?

I also want to point out that doing Dungeons felt worthless. They took way too long for the XP gained from doing them.

This really blows. a certain % likes to level, let them have their slow leveling, let the people who want to be run by a friend to quickly level, level that way. Greedy bast@rds only want boost money

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    All they really need is 2 speeds normal (like now) and heirloom (100% or more increased xp, but no secondary stats) and I think everyone would be fine...
    Currently, leveling seems balanced around heirlooms. As in, that's the standard, and that seems like a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Indus Siebenschraube View Post
    And me. /10chars
    I'm glad for you, but that was never the argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your first sentence implication that boosting is an actual valid option just makes it hard to take you seriously, tbh.
    You're not even supposed to have an option to go faster! It's a MMORPG and leveling is not just part of the game, is mandatory to that kind of game. You should be lucky to have a quick way to avoid all the process of leveling. And you already have two ways to go faster, what you want more? Use your heirlooms or buy the boost! It's your choice! But you can not penalize all those who likes 90% of the content just because some prefer just the ending.

Maybe they can boost the heirlooms... I dont mind with that.
    Last edited by riptal; 2018-02-14 at 09:52 PM.
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    How does that make sense, they are running late so they release stuff early.......
    Uhhh they release stuff that is already done?? lol.. You know not everything gets finished the exact same day right? LOL..

15+ Year Old Account
    People touched on this earlier in the thread, but what immediately stood out to me were 2 things:

1. The scale jump in WoD zone
    +
    2. The 90-91 BoA scale gap =
    3. Overall difficulty spike at 90-100

All I kept thinking while questing in Draenor was how anyone not wearing BoAs was going to get through this, let alone new players. It took me a while to realize I was severely under-powered because my heirlooms weren't scaled up to standard.
    What if you're in nothing but greens??? The slog from 90-91 is absolutely unbearable even fully loomed with dungeon blues from the last "tier".

Another thing that happens with that is no one knows their strength for the dungeons. You're gonna have people thinking they're walking into a daycare center but really they're stepping into the 7th circle of hell. The tank will be getting 3 shot and the healer won't be able to keep anything alive and people won't know why at first. This will cause an upset in dungeon running for a while until people actually personally realize what's happening because there is no memo out regarding it.
    Last edited by msdos; 2018-02-14 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by riptal View Post
    You're not even supposed to have an option to go faster! It's a MMORPG and leveling is not just part of the game, is mandatory to that kind of game. You should be lucky to have a quick way to avoid all the process of leveling. And you already have two ways to go faster, what you want more? Use your heirlooms or buy the boost! It's your choice! But you can not penalize all those who likes 90% of the content just because some prefer just the ending.
    "You should be lucky you get an option to pay Blizzard more than the price of an expansion to not have to slog through content you've been through 10+ times."

Alright.

And no one is talking about penalizing. Why is it that you people who have your options can pretend to be so threatened now when people are asking to have a quicker option. I've seen no one here say "change it for everyone. It must be quick for everyone.", but here you go pretending like such an option would penalize the players who prefer to level slowly. It's disingenuous.

Also, 110 is not the ending. That's silly. Was reaching 60 the ending for Classic?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    he IS right. the majority of players IS complaining.
    forum trolls dont count, there will always be those guys
    First you have to find out how many players there are, and then count up all the ones complaining. Good luck proving either of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    First you have to find out how many players there are, and then count up all the ones complaining. Good luck proving either of those things.
    Yeah, making a majority/minority claim is always shaky ground, but there's at least a considerable amount of people that have an issue with it, and what I think is fair critique, too.

Yeah, making a majority/minority claim is always shaky ground, but there's at least a considerable amount of people that have an issue with it, and what I think is fair critique, too.
    I would said the people who hate it are at least about equal to the people who like it. Only thing is though, leaving it would have pissed a lot less people off then changing it did.

To everyone saying it's more fun now, i have a question for you: What exactly about the changes in 7.3.5 make things any more fun? You are literally doing the exact SAME shit you were doing before only slower (except for level scaling that part was great and i think the scaling atm is perfect). I just don't see how pressing fireball 10 times is more fun than pressing it 3 times. How is you having to sit and eat after fighting 3 mobs fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Don't think either of these are true. Only the wormhole generator one has been nerfed.
    They are now, was just fixed to day.

Deleted
    Because by now your are pretty much decked out on your main with legendaries/ap/progress. And there isnt really any sense to keep farming AP or hoping for titanforge. So you spend more time lvling your precious void elf/nighborne alts for heritage armor instead of pausing sub for few months until BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I would said the people who hate it are at least about equal to the people who like it. Only thing is though, leaving it would have pissed a lot less people off then changing it did.
    There might be some truth in that. Changes like that always shake up more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RathmaChosen View Post
    Because by now your are pretty much decked out on your main with legendaries/ap/progress. And there isnt really any sense to keep farming AP or hoping for titanforge. So you spend more time lvling your precious void elf/nighborne alts for heritage armor instead of pausing sub for few months until BfA.
    I actually still have a few alts to level to get a 110 of every class so I can farm gear, so I can do Mage Towers and Mythic15 and get those skins before BfA lands.