Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    and? you mean on his tabard?
    the TEXTURE i was talking about not a single horde symbol ON HIS ARMOR
    to become an alliance armor all he needs to do is paint it blue and change his tabard, therei s no horde symbols on his armor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Saurfang will never join the Alliance, just give it a rest lol. He is the very spirit of the Horde personified.

The story however could end up with Saurfang and Anduin reaching a mutual understanding regarding Sylvanas, and they both do something together. That's about the extent that Saurfang will cooperate with the Alliance.
    Sadly is horde is not his horde, his horde is now sylvanas's horde, and it is not what he wants it to be, and he cant change it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    to become an alliance armor all he needs to do is paint it blue and change his tabard, therei s no horde symbols on his armor.
    Look at his kneepads.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Isn't Christie Golden a big fan of GoT? I think we will probably surprised in BFA, there could be a lot of deaths of important NPCs coming up.
    Pity she can't really copy that style properly.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    People keep pushing this awful meme of a prediction. Guys Tyrande is joining the Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    They should a true Horde again, with only Orcs and Trolls.

Let the rest make- and name their own faction.

Deleted
    What I (and without a doubt many more) think will happen:
    Sylvanas will use an azerite weapon to burn down Teldrassil.
    After failing to secure victory with the plague she will then also use the same type of azerite weapon to take care of the alliance, which will cause the scar that was seen on a datamined minimap (https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...onScenario.jpg)

Why i think so? Well the environment didn't look as f***ed in the video we have of that battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    People keep pushing this awful meme of a prediction. Guys Tyrande is joining the Horde.
    Venom tyrande - wise woman denied her tree.

Deleted
    Look at the knees. And all the spikes.

Deleted
    She threw her self of Icc when arthas was Finaly killed and replaced by bolvar as she felt no reason to carry on and her sole reason was vengeance. When she was impaled on the saronite spikes below the throne she died and went to an endless black void floating around eternally with mad things and saw arthas being tormented by unseen things. Lucky for her the valkyr decended and raised her back but due to the level of her sin the dark wasn't so eager to give her up so each time a valkyr has to take her place there she's down to 1 valkyr left I believe and is afraid of that place and that place alone.

Deleted
    Sadly is horde is not his horde, his horde is now sylvanas's horde, and it is not what he wants it to be, and he cant change it.
    Yes, the Sylvanas' Horde, full of orcs, taurens and trolls, ruled from Orgrimmar. Not his Horde anymore.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, okay, bro, we already got it, just stop with that boring joke trying to tilt Horde players, it is enough already. Really. Your arguments are that there's no Horde symbol on his armor, ok. And that "his Horde" is Sylvana's Horde now. Excuse me, but the Horde is the Horde, the Horde of the player's who play Horde and also his Horde. Not just Sylvanas. And he can change whatever he wants, because he will have more support that Sylvanas has inside the Horde and regarding the other racial leaders. Don't you see that the nonsense story you and all of your crew are blablaing is just pure NONSENSE storywise?

Already stop it, pleaaaaaseeeeeeee........

- - - Updated - - -

Velen too. He doesn't like Anduins new haircut and that he is giving more attention to Greymane, so he will swap sides. Draenei got more in common with Orcs after the Draenor thing than with the rest of the Alliance, they fought together, you know? And they got shamans between their ranks too, and there are a lot in the Horde so, 1+1 = Draenei for the Horde! Totally realistic story dude!

Deleted
    This is what happens when you let your fel corrupted dieing Warchief pick the successor. You get the undead embodiment of teenage nihilistic depression and open the door for the alliance to make memes out of us..... Sigh

Any one else think next time we try democracy because we're 2 out of 4 on tyrants atm.

I mean I know voljin was a troll but when you're choices are bain ( captine cool and calm) saurfang( the wise and venerable) lothermar ( swave and savy) gallywix ( at least he good with money) or the undead nihilist hiss fit ( sylvanas) picking litteraly the only bad option out of them is next level retarded.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Yes, the Sylvanas' Horde, full of orcs, taurens and trolls, ruled from Orgrimmar. Not his Horde anymore.
    she is the warcheif, she is above him, so sorry, but Sylvanas has more control over the horde then him.

Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    There is no person more blind than the one that does not want to see.
    And you propably cant find more dishonest person than FelPlague, he is quite known in warlock section.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    This is what happens when you let your fel corrupted dieing Warchief pick the successor. You get the undead embodiment of teenage nihilistic depression and open the door for the alliance to make memes out of us..... Sigh

Any one else think next time we try democracy because we're 2 out of 4 on tyrants atm.

I mean I know voljin was a troll but when you're choices are bain ( captine cool and calm) saurfang( the wise and venerable) lothermar ( swave and savy) gallywix ( at least he good with money) or the undead nihilist hiss fit ( sylvanas) picking litteraly the only bad option out of them is next level retarded.
    I mean, I like Sylvanas, but I don't really see her as fitting for the Warchief role, she fits better as a racial leader and working, as she herself said "in the shadows"; even her didn't want this role. The worst thing is that they are making her look not only like "morally ambiguous" or "bad" if you want, the problem is that they're painting her as the typical bad playing bad just for being bad... I hope they don't let her keep going in that direction...

7+ Year Old Account
    Look at the knees. And all the spikes.
    the knees are general shapes, not horde symbols, and spikes are not horde symbols.
    the knees are close, but they are not exact.

then

no...

- - - Updated - - -

Look at his kneepads.
    look above

by that logic because it is the "general sideways c shape" this is also a horde symbol

and tis is even closer because of the spikes.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-02-15 at 01:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Venom tyrande - wise woman denied her tree.
    Can we get Jarod or Maeiv as a replacement faction leader? Ya'll can have Tyrande...she's kinda screechy.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

About time, take her already.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Deleted
    no...
    So, basically, your answer is "I'm blind"? In all the pictures you posted show the same form and spikes.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, basically, your answer is "I'm blind"? In all the pictures you posted show the same form and spikes.
    just because it has spikes does not claim it as "hordes"
    spikes are not the horde emblem, yes hordel ike to have spikes, but something with spikes does not INSTANTLY claim it as hordes.
    also no, that is not a horde symbol, above linked are all horde symbols.
    the horde symbol is not a simple C.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    And you propably cant find more dishonest person than FelPlague, he is quite known in warlock section.
    Really now? How am i Dishonest in the warlock section :P?