Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Why the fuck would this ever happen again? What's the point of this thread.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    .... you win all of the everything.

But who gets Laughing Skull?
    No one. They sold out of those while passing through Skullsplitter territory.

At NO POINT has it ever been said, implied, or hinted at that Draenor Orcs were going to be with the Alliance. OP...idk what weird fan fic you're buying into...but it's not going to happen. Useless thread is useless.

5+ Year Old Account
    There is some comedy gold in this thread and I adore you all for it.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is absolutely ZERO basis for thinking that this is incoming. Pure fanboi speculation and nothing but.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    My god...I mean, just listen to the voice of the guy. He doesn't sound stable. Also, this style of theory crafting is like Illuminati confirmed joke.
    Hence why his channel is a load of crap, there is literally nothing that links orcs to joining the alliance but this pleb trying to get views and others looking too far into datamining.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Actually people been speculating for a while,

Taliesin only talked about it.
    No they haven't, it mostly started from last build and the datamining that came from it. How do people put 2+2 together and get 60? He had a falling out with Sylvanas and helped the horde in the stockades and apparently from that came alliance = orcs, it's pants on head theory levels of stupid.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2018-02-16 at 09:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO, it really comes down to what the story is. I personally do like having some sort of Night Elves on the Horde and Blood Elves on the Alliance and would like to see that with some other races, but only in the spots where it makes sense. Thin Humans, those could actually make a lot of sense if it turns out to be the Westfall/Defias bandits who were wronged by the Alliance and want revenge. Those don't seem to be based on the human rig and would be unlikely to be confused to the generic human model at best. There are a few other race swaps that I see which could strangely make a bit of sense.

Horde
    Leper Gnomes (already swore loyalty to Sylvanas)
    Various branches of Humans (Westfall isn't the only area wronged and ignored by Stormwind)
    Perhaps even Worgen (loyalists to Godfrey that don't know what he did, but don't trust Greymane)

Alliance
    Grimtotem Tauren (Magatha could use her good deeds in the Shaman order hall to convince the world she's changed)
    Other Goblin Tribes (Fighting with Gallywix for profit. I'm wondering about Steamwheedle, given their current neutral stance and presence on Kalimdor)
    Other Troll Tribes (easy to see 1-2 of these not seeing eye to eye with the Darkspear or Zandalari given their past)

Orcs however don't have any set of these that make sense thus far. Draenor Orcs worked a ton closer with the Horde than the Alliance and would have no reason to ignore them. Same with Mag'har Orcs from Outland. Fel Orcs hate us all equally at this point as well. The only one that I can perhaps see a story for is the Dragonmaw, and even then that would be a stretch. Bringing in Orcs to the Alliance would be a stretch story-wise as is and would make no sense from where we currently stand IMO.

TL : DR; There doesn't seem to be a good story to bring Orcs into the Alliance just yet, so I'd be surprised if it actually happened.
    Last edited by AngerFork; 2018-02-16 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Removing sunglasses in favor of text.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    No they haven't, it mostly started from last build and the datamining that came from it. How do people put 2+2 together and get 60? He had a falling out with Sylvanas and helped the horde in the stockades and apparently from that came alliance = orcs, it's pants on head theory levels of stupid.
    I've seen many talk about this in other threads, its not a thing that started because of one youtuber.

It started with Saurfang not leaving with the Horde on the stockades, Sylvanas not giving any orders to rescue him and right after Saurfang leaves, the Horde infiltrators are cornered.
    The last datamines just added fuel to the fire.
    Honestly, i would love to see it happen just for the Salt that would come from the Horde.It would be worth the sub loses.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Dude...if we get orcs on the alliance i change my name to Mary Sue, that's not happening.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    Don't worry mate, this gonna never happen. Will break the community, has little sense, will break saurfang character and would be bad for everyone. The one possible thing is they go MOP-Again and make saurfang conspire to bring sylvanas down, with some coordination with anduin like "we do this, you do not interfere". Mag'har could be some potential boost in saurfang's influence inside the horde.
    I hope so. I mean there some wow players ether on wow forms or general sites like twitter saying ridiculous comments like Mag'har Orcs joining the alliance just to laugh at the horde players because of ridiculous claim about Nightborne joining the horde. Which again I find it rather ridiculous because why would you want nightborne to join the alliance if Tyrande and her night elves only came to suramar just to kill demons and not help the nightborne people of suramar at all. I just hope some of this data mine information in the alpha about Saurfang is explained more and hopeful Mag'har Orcs be on the horde side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit I thought this was real for a second. Because Blizzard might be dumb enough to do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post

They ain't green?
    Still Orcs :P
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Alliance apparently works extra hard in the gym on leg day.

These motherfuckers are jumping to conclusions thousands of miles away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Valeera Sanguinar is a blood elf rogue who was one of Varian's closest friends and she can even be spotted in the Stormwind Keep. So yeah it can happen.
    but she isnt really in either faction, she only ever comes in stromwind really cause anduin who when he was younger helped him abit with learning to throw knifes i believe. And aslo broll, but outside wrynns and broll she doesnt have any ties to Alliance nor loyalty

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronnir View Post
    Even thinking about orcs being alliance kills me on the inside. It's a bad idea, if they actually did this, they would have to give the horde undead humas (Nathanos-like, new forsaken?) or some race just as iconic for the alliance. It's dumb, lets hope it never happens. It might. I'm so broken after reading the datamined broadcast text from Teldrassil/Lordaeron, I don't think I would even care if orcs joined the alliance, eff it. Saurfang betraying the horde is way more painful then an orc allied race in the alliance honestly (coming from someone who wanted to play a brown/grey orc on horde since BC)
    Most forsaken are undead humans.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    I hope so. I mean there some wow players ether on wow forms or general sites like twitter saying ridiculous comments like Mag'har Orcs joining the alliance just to laugh at the horde players because of ridiculous claim about Nightborne joining the horde. Which again I find it rather ridiculous because why would you want nightborne to join the alliance if Tyrande and her night elves only came to suramar just to kill demons and not help the nightborne people of suramar at all. I just hope some of this data mine information in the alpha about Saurfang is explained more and hopeful Mag'har Orcs be on the horde side.
    Because Suramar was a zone that was made with a good storyline and made you care about the characters you help and encounter along the way.It is heartbreaking to see they choose the other side despite everything you did for them.

Compared to...Highmountain where wasn't as nearly that much story telling or Lightforged draenei where you barely talk/interact with the Draeneis .
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    I've seen many talk about this in other threads, its not a thing that started because of one youtuber.

It started with Saurfang not leaving with the Horde on the stockades, Sylvanas not giving any orders to rescue him and right after Saurfang leaves, the Horde infiltrators are cornered.
    The last datamines just added fuel to the fire.
    Honestly, i would love to see it happen just for the Salt that would come from the Horde.It would be worth the sub loses.
    Whatever you say buddy keep on sprouting the headcannon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs will NEVER be going to Alliance. They are the poster child for the Horde. Ain't happening.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say it won't ever happen. Then Void Elves happened. So yes, it is possible. Would it be good? No, but the lore is already botched. Potential benefit? Decrease in Sodium Chloride futures thanks to the Horde playerbase.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Orcs will never be Alliance and Humans (living) will never be Horde. Those are the 2 races that will NEVER go to the other side because they are basically THE identity of what each faction is. Whenever you see "wars" in the universe what soldier NPCs do you see the most of? Orgrimmar Orcs and Stormwind Humans. When you had a garrison what did your Garrison buildings look like? Orcs and Humans. It will always be Orcs vs Humans. Other races may jump on the other side but the Orcs and the Humans will never leave. They are what makes the factions unique. Even when Sylvanas is leading the Horde Orgrimmar still remains the capital of The Horde.

I wouldn't get too worried about Blizz fucking that up. They'll fuck other things up but it will always be red and blue in Warcraft.

I also think Trolls and Dwarves will probably never switch sides either. They are basically the sidekicks. Anything after that is probably up for grabs.