10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently, not only are people who worked with Van Der Zwaan scrubbing his bio off their sites (Skadden says they fired him in 2017 and all of a sudden his page there is 404'd) but Manafort's daughter also worked with Skadden.

And the DOJ has been watching this guy since 2013!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    At what point do we get worried about Mueller's personal safety?
    We don't.

If someone pops Mueller, it proves the Russian connection. Not even the GOP will stand for that shit.

Deleted
    WAt this point, all you have is reality denial.
    My reality - Trump is the POTUS, 5 concurrent investigations (4 for over a year, 1 almost a year) have not produced one single shred of evidence that Trump - or ANY members of his campaign - "colluded" with Russia. No one - including Trump or any member of his campaign - has been charged with ANY crimes that they "colluded" with Russia. THAT is the actual reality. The rest is just a bunch of people that had their ego crushed on 11-8-2016 and still haven't recovered.

MAGA baby, Trump 2020!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It's getting to the point where claiming that this is just a web of unrelated coincidences is becoming conspiracy theory level bullshit, to my mind.
    Do you think Mueller has a wall with pictures of everyone and strings connecting them, yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Apparently, not only are people who worked with Van Der Zwaan scrubbing his bio off their sites (Skadden says they fired him in 2017 and all of a sudden his page there is 404'd) but Manafort's daughter also worked with Skadden.

And the DOJ has been watching this guy since 2013!
    Mmm, mmm!

That -is- a tasty burger.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Do you think Mueller has a wall with pictures of everyone and strings connecting them, yet?
    Worse.

"WASHINGTON—Fighting the urge to vomit as he gorged on the deep-fried, processed meat, disgusted special counsel Robert Mueller reportedly ate two McDonald’s 20-piece Chicken McNugget meals in one sitting on Tuesday in an attempt to get into President Trump’s mind. “To understand him, I must become him,” said Mueller, retching as he peeled back the lid of his eighth BBQ sauce container and dipping his 29th consecutive McNugget in the tangy condiment, an ordeal he said was the only way to truly inhabit the psyche of Donald Trump and discover “what makes him tick.” “I just have to keep pushing myself if I’m to have any hope at all of comprehending this man’s thought process. However unpleasant it may be, no matter how nauseated I may feel, I have no choice but to dunk another wad of French fries into this M&M McFlurry.” At press time, a infuriated Mueller was pounding his fists and shouting, “Who are you, dammit!” as he drank down another large KFC gravy."
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    No - the Republican Party did NOT appoint Mueller - Rod Rosenstien did.
    President Donald Trump announced his intention to nominate Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on January 31, 2017.

This is just too easy.

Team Trump?

LOL. sorry, no, was not the whole team - only one person. And again, only for lying to the FBI. No crimes of "collusion".
    It's almost like you get people on petty shit, hanging over the actual damage above their head, hoping to get them to open up about the shit Trump did. LULOLLILLALLOL!

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

At what point do we get worried about Mueller's personal safety? Or is this one of those things, even after the evidence of Trump's direct involvement comes out, that Russia just waves away as another day at the office in fucking with the world?
    I'm not worried about his safety. Killing a lawyer might be "okay" in russia, but even if mueller dies of a natural heart attack I don't see trump remaining president or the US not engaging in a lot more hostility towards russia. 9-11 had stupid idiotic conspiracy theories. Imagine what would happen here, with the history russia has with assassinations (even if mostly towards their own).
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    My reality - Trump is the POTUS, 5 concurrent investigations (4 for over a year, 1 almost a year) have not produced one single shred of evidence that Trump - or ANY members of his campaign - "colluded" with Russia. No one - including Trump or any member of his campaign - has been charged with ANY crimes that they "colluded" with Russia. THAT is the actual reality. The rest is just a bunch of people that had their ego crushed on 11-8-2016 and still haven't recovered.

MAGA baby, Trump 2020!
    How many Clinton investigations were there again?

It's cute you think Mueller is wasting money. Keep moaning.

MAGA baby, Trump 2020!
    Well, Trump Jr already admitted to it.

Let's not forget about all the lies from the Trump administration about meeting with Russians? Remember when they said there were no meetings with Russians? Yeah, that seems like a lifetime, and 400 moved goalposts ago.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And wasn't it the same Committee, 9 times over?

And aren't some of those investigations headed by the GOP? Does Lil' Ranny think the GOP's investigation into Trump somehow wrong? I still say we start a GoFundMe campaign for Ranny and get him some civics books.

His confusion just seems to grow with each passing day.

It has cost far less than all of Trump's vacation trips.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet more info:

NBC News reported last March that Manafort was associated with at least 15 bank accounts and 10 companies in Cyprus. And The New York Times discovered in August 2016 that the Party of Regions designated nearly $13 million in undisclosed cash payments in Manafort's name.

The Atlantic also published several emails last year that appeared to show Manafort using his elevated role in the Trump campaign to resolve a financial dispute with Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska.

Manafort was also one of three top Trump campaign officials who attended a June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with two Russian lobbyists who offered the campaign dirt on then-Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.
    Bolded for "that's the same month Van Der Zwaan lied about talking with Gates".

"The Party of Regions" is the Russian-backed party of the President of Ukraine that hired Manafort, bribed him, then fled into the night. More recently,
    the Party of Regions upper crust have been found committing suicide but I'm sure that's just a coincidence. The Party of Regions hired Skadden to justify their prosecution of the pro-Ukrainian PM to America, just before they stole $40 billion of Ukraine's money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yet more info:

Bolded for "that's the same month Van Der Zwaan lied about talking with Gates".

"The Party of Regions" is the Russian-backed party of the President of Ukraine that hired Manafort, bribed him, then fled into the night. More recently,
    the Party of Regions upper crust have been found committing suicide but I'm sure that's just a coincidence. The Party of Regions hired Skadden to justify their prosecution of the pro-Ukrainian PM to America, just before they stole $40 billion of Ukraine's money.
    Can we like, officially say that the US government has been taken over by a Mafioso yet?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    I think the funniest part of this recent "indictment" is that the guy was not a part of the Trump campaign - just an an associate of Rick Gates.

Again - NOT one thing regarding any crimes committed by Trump/Trump campaign members regarding "Russian Collusion". Nothing.

But I guess the desperate have to grasp at whatever they can.

BTW - I thought you folks were past this and on to "Mueller will get him for obstruction and money laundering". Are we back to "Trump colluded with Russia" now? Sorry, it is hard to keep up with all of the left's conspiracy theories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and apparently Van Der Zwaan lied about communicating with Gates and a third "Person A". Anyone want to guess who that is? Because I think it's Manafort. As of August 19 Manafort was still Trump's campaign manager, as in, the second-in-command of Team Trump. And Gates was working directly with him.

Manafort stepped down because everyone found out he was working directly for Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmm, mmm!

That -is- a tasty burger.

- - - Updated - - -

Worse.

"WASHINGTON—Fighting the urge to vomit as he gorged on the deep-fried, processed meat, disgusted special counsel Robert Mueller reportedly ate two McDonald’s 20-piece Chicken McNugget meals in one sitting on Tuesday in an attempt to get into President Trump’s mind. “To understand him, I must become him,” said Mueller, retching as he peeled back the lid of his eighth BBQ sauce container and dipping his 29th consecutive McNugget in the tangy condiment, an ordeal he said was the only way to truly inhabit the psyche of Donald Trump and discover “what makes him tick.” “I just have to keep pushing myself if I’m to have any hope at all of comprehending this man’s thought process. However unpleasant it may be, no matter how nauseated I may feel, I have no choice but to dunk another wad of French fries into this M&M McFlurry.” At press time, a infuriated Mueller was pounding his fists and shouting, “Who are you, dammit!” as he drank down another large KFC gravy."
    Oh my god, how horrifying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the best part of this recent "indictment" is that the guy was not a part of the Trump campaign - just an an associate of Rick Gates.
    A lawyer connected with Gates, who is also connected with Manafort, who is also connected with Russia, which was one of the settings in Hunt for Red October, which starred Alec Baldwin, who was in She's Having a Baby with Kevin Bacon.

BTW - I thought you folks were past this and on to "Mueller will get him for obstruction and money laundering". Are we back to "Trump colluded with Russia" now? Sorry, it is hard to keep up with all of the left's conspiracy theories.
    You're assuming money laundering and collusion aren't necessarily related.

Oh he'll be gotten for money laundering and obstructing justice, because those are the easiest to prove, but he also colluded. We know it's difficult for you to understand though, and we're apologetic for using large vernacular.

This may come as a surprise but a man can do all three of those things, especially when they're as corrupt as Trump, his family, and his team. You keep clutching that Trumpy Bear though, it'll make the bad leftist boogeymen go away.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I think the funniest part of this recent "indictment" is that the guy was not a part of the Trump campaign - just an an associate of Rick Gates.

Again - NOT one thing regarding any crimes committed by Trump/Trump campaign members regarding "Russian Collusion". Nothing.

But I guess the desperate have to grasp at whatever they can.

And yet, here you are desperately trying to point to a lack of evidence as evidence itself.

Somewhere in the world there's a Ransath who just a week ago was talking about how the lack of Russians being indicted was proof that no Russians had meddled in the election.

You're in good company.

it's almost as if this investigation is looking into collusion AND run of the mill money laundering/corruption since it's clear as day there is a Russian connection there.

Deleted
    A lawyer connected with Gates, who is also connected with Manafort, who is also connected with Russia, which was one of the settings in Hunt for Red October, which starred Alec Baldwin, who was in She's Having a Baby with Kevin Bacon.
    LOL! Nice!

@Breccia - Gates still hasn't entered a plea deal.

BTW - I wonder who leaked it to the press that this was happening? That is one thing I have appreciated about Mueller so far, he seems to be running a very tight ship. Thankfully, for him, Adam Schittforbrains is not on his team.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2018-02-20 at 05:17 PM.