Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    oh sweet, I have a $15 gift card to get rid of from them and amazon has been out of stock since forever so I'll be getting it for $10
    The 2.8 bundle is $20 as well so if u can spare it you mite as well get it too.

(It has the 3DS Remaster that is a direct squeal to KH2)
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Just a heads up for those (like me) wanting to start this series:

GameStop has the remastered 1.5/2.5 bundle on sale for $25 or so right now.
    And I bought it somewhere else for $30, bah.

Oh well, at least I get to play KH II again. I like the first game, but, eh I am just not in to it's gameplay at the moment.

Then after KH II is done, it's time for Birth by Sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The 2.8 bundle is $20 as well so if u can spare it you mite as well get it too.

(It has the 3DS Remaster that is a direct squeal to KH2)
    I got the ce of it when it came out so yea
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Another thing i noticed that another osaka problem is long drawn out attack animations that cover too wide of a range and they're everywhere in the trailer. Not a fan. But dodge cancelling looks really nice

I got the ce of it when it came out so yea
    Cool beans.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

first time playing bbs

can someone explain to me that board game thing? I don't understand it

OKAY! Grabbed the 1.5/2.5 bundle since it was on sale at GameStop...

.....now if only I could find a way to pry myself away from MonHun.....
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    first time playing bbs

can someone explain to me that board game thing? I don't understand it
    It's just a shitty fortune street

Am I right in guessing the 358/2 Days part of the 1.5/2.5 HD ReMIX collection is just Cinematics as the box claims? I am guessing it would have been too much work to port the actual game.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Am I right in guessing the 358/2 Days part of the 1.5/2.5 HD ReMIX collection is just Cinematics as the box claims? I am guessing it would have been too much work to port the actual game.
    The game is entirely boring there really isn't much to it. Much like coded and chi

Ah, so the Cinematics are probably the best parts then. XD

Ah, so the Cinematics are probably the best parts then. XD
    Yea they even converted some game only battle scenes to actual cutscenes I believe

I liked it. Not the best kingdom hearts game but it was fun.

It's not open world, it's mission/level based. Story was good but was mostly stuff we already knew aside from xion, who sora apparently also has inside of him.

Yes, sora currently has 3 people inside him, ventus, roxas and xion and somehow they're all gonna become normal people by the end of kh3 and help them fight the new xehanorts

- - - Updated - - -

Also they didn't just take the cinematics of the game, they actually turned the entire story of the game into a movie. The day game had only a couple cinematics for the super important parts and they were all pretty short.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I probably need to play Dream Drop Distance, but I thought "Roxas" was a misnamed character? I mean all the nobodies who kept their original appearance in the Organization actually looks like they were before they became nobodies. Axel looks like Lea, Saix looks like Isa. Xigbar looks like Braig Roxas? Sorta resembles Sora, but anyone knows that he doesn't look exactly the same. I mean, I haven't played anything aside from KH and KH II, but I think it's more likely that Roxas isn't Sora's real nobody, but rather the Nobody of the part of Ventus that is inside Sora.

Ugh, trying to make since of the lore behind Kingdom Hearts is probably going to give me a headache.

I probably need to play Dream Drop Distance, but I thought "Roxas" was a misnamed character? I mean all the nobodies who kept their original appearance in the Organization actually looks like they were before they became nobodies. Axel looks like Lea, Saix looks like Isa. Xigbar looks like Braig Roxas? Sorta resembles Sora, but anyone knows that he doesn't look exactly the same. I mean, I haven't played anything aside from KH and KH II, but I think it's more likely that Roxas isn't Sora's real nobody, but rather the Nobody of the part of Ventus that is inside Sora.

Ugh, trying to make since of the lore behind Kingdom Hearts is probably going to give me a headache.
    Nomura has said that roxas and ventus are different people.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

15+ Year Old Account

It's because everything is influenced by sombody. Not the best writing, but it's better than just leaving things unexplained

The tdlr is that ventus heart found it's way into soras and when sora became a heartless his nobody took the form of ventus because their hearts are intertwined and it basically used ventus as an appearance template instead of sora, which is why roxas looks like ventus.

Sora, Xion and Roxas are all the same person. Xion was created from the fragments of Soras memories from Chain of memories and Roxas is also Soras nobody. And while they ARE the same person they split and became different entity's so each person was able to develop their own experiences and personality's based off their own events that took place with them - it's why Roxas starts off as a walking husk in 358/2 days. But yes Roxas is Soras nobody

KH is entirely complex due to multiple games trying to fill in story holes. BBS was suppose to be the "start" and then Chi happened....

Yes, sora currently has 3 people inside him, ventus, roxas and xion and somehow they're all gonna become normal people by the end of kh3 and help them fight the new xehanorts
    He's only got ventus inside of him. Roxas and xion originate from him and we don't know if they will come back. Nobody's were never suppose to exist and Xion is just made of memories.
    Last edited by zito; 2018-02-20 at 05:10 PM.

The tdlr is that ventus heart found it's way into soras and when sora became a heartless his nobody took the form of ventus because their hearts are intertwined and it basically used ventus as an appearance template instead of sora, which is why roxas looks like ventus.

Sora, Xion and Roxas are all the same person. Xion was created from the fragments of Soras memories from Chain of memories and Roxas is also Soras nobody. And while they ARE the same person they split and became different entity's so each person was able to develop their own experiences and personality's based off their own events that took place with them - it's why Roxas starts off as a walking husk in 358/2 days. But yes Roxas is Soras nobody

KH is entirely complex due to multiple games trying to fill in story holes. BBS was suppose to be the "start" and then Chi happened....

He's only got ventus inside of him. Roxas and xion originate from him and we don't know if they will come back. Nobody's were never suppose to exist and Xion is just made of memories.
    theyve become their own people. sora wants to save roxas and xion and dream drop distance and the interviews since have made it clear theyre all seperate people now they just lack bodies.

Like I said, trying to make sense of the lore will give me a headache. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    theyve become their own people. sora wants to save roxas and xion and dream drop distance and the interviews since have made it clear theyre all seperate people now they just lack bodies.
    Like I said

And while they ARE the same person they split and became different entity's so each person was able to develop their own experiences and personality's based off their own events that took place with them
    we don't know if they'll come back nomura would never state flat out they would, such a thing would be massive spoilers for 3
    Last edited by zito; 2018-02-20 at 06:25 PM.