The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Here's how i'm thinking it'll end. Goku Kamehameha's Jiren. Jiren is getting fucked by it, then Freeza hits Jiren on the back (Kind of like how Vegeta did against Cell). Goku then uses his first ever Dragon Fist against Jiren, and hits through Jiren with the Ultra Dragon Fist. However, instead of killing him, Goku hits through ALL of Jiren's pressure Points, which both knocks him Off the Arena and makes him unable to move for quite a bit of time. Jiren looks at Goku in shock, until he stands up. Goku is expressionless, and as Jiren smiles at Goku, stating "You've given me a new terminology of Trust. Thanks", in which Goku replies with "Get Lost". Jiren and U11 are erased, until Goku kneels down, hence dropping out of his M.U.I form.

Freeza then laughs, and Goku falls to the ground. Freeza picks him up by the hair and states that there can only be one Winner. Everyone's scared, including Goku's knocked down self. That is, until the Grand Priest ENDS the Tournament. Freeza and Goku are shocked, as they're the 2 last remaining Fighters on the stage. However, since there can only be one, Goku wins the ToP due to having the most Eliminations. However, during Goku's wish, Freeza yells out to Super Shenron, stating that he wants to overthrow the Gods. However, Goku laughs and says to Freeza that he has to speak in the language of the Gods first. Goku then whispers to Whis, and Whis asks this "Are you sure about this, Goku? I mean, we've had an entire Tournament--", in which Goku replies with "Don't worry about it. I already compromised with the two Zeno's about this". Then, Whis grants the wish, everyone comes back, Freeza's time runs out before he could even attack Goku, and Jiren meets up with Goku/Vegeta once again. Jiren and Goku shake hands before parting, until Jiren asks this 1 last question: Would you mind if you help me claim vengeance on the one who made me who I am?

Then, in a side part of the Episode, Jaco (Who has been given a rank up) can now find threats across all 12 Universes. Jiren, Goku, And Vegeta speak to him, in which Jaco brings them to Murderer's place. Goku, and Vegeta pin him to the Ground, as Jiren looks at the man eye to eye. The Murderer looks, and is frightened, and Jiren says "It's over", and blasts the Villain to ashes. Then, at the end of the Episode, Goku shows U.I to his Family, and Vegeta goes to Sadala with his Family. Then, pics with Vegeta and Goku at Sadala show up, and Goku still manages to defeat an SSJ3-SSJG Kefla with ease. However, it all ends with Beerus going to Sleep, and Goku looking at the Grand Priest.

The Grand Priest asks "What is it you want, Son Goku?", in which Goku replies with "Ultra Instinct, even when mastered, still wants more. I....want more. I want to surpass both you, and Zeno. In fact, I think I'm more than enough for you.", in which the GP replies with "Oh? Are you now? I mean, with the Power i'm sensing from you, it appears as though you still have Limits you can overcome, and that your current Power as of now will be...quite challenging, even for me". Then, Goku and the GP stand at their fighting positions, ready to charge at one another. Then, they strike, and it ends there.

Goku's achieved his Final Form, and even then...his Final Form still grows Stronger. Goku Won, Freeza gets rezzed with Earth's DB's, Caulifla and Kale are still pussied out by Goku, Hit and Goku meet up and Hang, Gohan goes back to loving his Family, Vegeta hangs with his Family and Trains with Cabba, Goku hangs with his Family while in U.I (Though, he's gained more Emotion with it), and so forth.

This is the ending i'd want. And I think that, if paced right, it'd be the PERFECT Ending for DBS. And it'd also fit for both the Second half of EP 130, as well as all of EP 131.

- - - Updated - - -

To another Universe they go.
    Goku has never wanted raw power. He only wants a good fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well the competitors from U6 were also gathered before the Tournament and were not in their Universe when it got erased but they went poof just the same It's just a silly logic problem to be ignored I suppose.

The priest didn't get erased? Which means if it didn't originate there it doesn't disappear with it. Logical conclusion says super dragon balls didn't originate in those universes.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Goku has never wanted raw power. He only wants a good fight.

- - - Updated - - -

The priest didn't get erased? Which means if it didn't originate there it doesn't disappear with it. Logical conclusion says super dragon balls didn't originate in those universes.
    Goku's actually always wanted to get Stronger. A Fair Fight was also a big thing for him as well, as long as the enemy was at their Full Power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku's actually always wanted to get Stronger. A Fair Fight was also a big thing for him as well, as long as the enemy was at their Full Power.

To take on a tougher foe. He has never wanted power just for the sake of having power.

funny, if Goku wins, this will probably be the first major fight (final boss) he actually won in DBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    To take on a tougher foe. He has never wanted power just for the sake of having power.
    When Jiren asked Goku why he wanted to get stronger. Goku just said "Idk. I just wanna get Stronger is all". And when Beerus asked why Goku wanted to train so much, Goku said "I would never take your Job. I just wanna get stronger". Goku fights for both taking on Tougher Opponents, and to become the Strongest. That's been his goal since Day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    funny, if Goku wins, this will probably be the first major fight (final boss) he actually won in DBS.
    I do think Goku's going to win. But, before he does, they'll fuck with us first. Mostly with Freeza.

I do think Goku's going to win. But, before he does, they'll fuck with us first. Mostly with Freeza.
    He will win and lose if you know what I mean.

Never really understood why some people say that Goku always wins. His last major win was during Frieza arc (Namek) where he soloed Frieza LMAO.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-02-20 at 10:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    He will win and lose if you know what I mean.

Never really understood why some people say that Goku always win. His last major win was during Frieza arc (Namek) where he soloed Frieza LMAO.
    Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, and Krillen all helped. Especially Krillen

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, and Krillen all helped. Especially Krillen
    Yeah true but that was the closest one on one he won in the end.

Goku has never "won" a fight in DBZ or DBS without help. Not against Raditz, Vegeta, Ginyu, Frieza, Cell, Buu, Beerus, or Zamasu/Black. And he certainly isn't soloing Jiren.

Did he even solo the 12 year old girls? I feel like he got help.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think part of the reason people have this feeling of "Goku always wins" is from the many (obviously non-canon) movies. There's basically a standard operating procedure in almost all of the Dragonball movies where basically the bad guys beats the shit out of everyone... then Piccolo turns up and does good for a bit, but loses. Then Vegeta turns up and does good for a bit... but loses. Then Goku finally goes AMG WE CAN'T LOSE!! and powers up and wins.

It's basically all of the movies with the exception of one or two where Gohan got some spotlight (the bio Broly movie and Bojack)
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Goku has never "won" a fight in DBZ or DBS without help. Not against Raditz, Vegeta, Ginyu, Frieza, Cell, Buu, Beerus, or Zamasu/Black. And he certainly isn't soloing Jiren.

Did he even solo the 12 year old girls? I feel like he got help.
    nah he solo'd em before and after they fused

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    nah he solo'd em before and after they fused
    You're right, he beat the 12 year old girls.

For some reason I thought he got helped a bit when he got kicked like a bitch by them and got knocked out for plot purposes so he could turn UI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    There is no logic problem. And the logical conclusion is that you literally have 2 of the supreme beings and then the Grand Priest presiding over this tournament... you know, people who can basically do whatever the fuck they want.

That too lol.

Speaking of which, we should get more info about the movie in March.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-02-21 at 06:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Good night everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaeha View Post
    (the bio Broly movie and Bojack)
    Back in the 90's he was in a very famous TV show

10+ Year Old Account
    Arale Norimaki vs Jiren -- who will win

...go
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

...go
    Arale one shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

...go
    Arale. She has the infinite power of gag manga on her side.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Arale vs Squirrel Girl then?
    Arale because the current Squirrel Girl artstyle is so hideous