Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Oh, it’s absolutely the same thing. Complete disconnect from reality to believe the most horrible stuff about your opponent with zero ducking evidence. Like I said, crazies gonna crazy.
    Well, it's not, you are being disingenuous. Since you clearly know what you are doing, that makes you a liar.

This is an attempt to push a narrative that is demonstrably false. You cannot make the same claim about the Russia debacle, as there are already almost two dozen indictments and counting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Not to really saying anything one way or another...
    Really? Then why "the deplorables"? Why not just "deplorable people"? Why not "conspiracy theorists"?

Again, you are being disingenuous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Absolutely - but it fits their agenda so it is perfectly fine.
    can I have the agenda book?

- - - Updated - - -

Really? Then why "the deplorables"? Why not just "deplorable people"? Why not "conspiracy theorists"?

Go back to tumblr with that reasoning

10+ Year Old Account
    This really just shows the depths of the far-right mindset, as exemplified here by blatant trolls. Report and ignore.

They are so deep into their own mindset, they cannot fathom the idea that students, who survived an attack that murdered seventeen of their classmates and teachers, might be upset about it. Someone protesting guns? No, had to be paid by Soros (says Gateway Pundit). No, gotta be false flag (says Alex Jones). No, gotta be coached and politically motivated (says the tweets Don Jr. liked).

It says something about anyone that far gone, that unable to view a mindset other than their own, that they don't understand that someone who watched a friend or family member die, would be upset about it, and want to do something about it.

I pity them.

Ransath's playbook, page 3: when in doubt, look for some hairs to split.

Just because you define 'the deplorables' a certain way does not mean everyone else has to do that as well. Heck, not even the comment that coined the use of it you refer to meant all Trump supporters with it, specifying it as those supporters that showed deplorable tendencies. While it is true that some people, even on these boards, use it to refer to all of Trump's supporters, it is not an universal truth. Can't you just agree with calling something bad that is being done as being bad, without turning it into a left vs right issue?

Are you advocating being called a deplorable or not? Seriously, what's your argument here?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Crazies gonna crazy. We have plenty of people here who think Trump colluded with Putin and will swear the Steele Dossier is legit. Watch, they’ll manifest within 3 posts below this.
    Nothing like some whataboutism to make this obvious conspiracy theory seem like it's okay. "Oh, uh, what about people that think Trump did something?" That doesn't make this okay just because you don't like something.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Ransath's playbook, page 3: when in doubt, look for some hairs to split.
    What? I agreed with everything Connal said about the people posting that shit - they are fucking whackjobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Just because you define 'the deplorables' a certain way does not mean everyone else has to do that as well.
    I'm not that one that defined Trump supporters as "deplorables". That was HRC. As Connal stated, she wasn't even talking about ALL of us Trump supporters (Connal, in HIS estimation, says it's only 30%) but that word has been picked up by the Left to now describe ALL Trump supporters in that manner - just another in the long list of labels that left uses to deride people that voted for Trump. To deny that is ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    What? I agreed with everything Connal said about the people posting that shit - they are fucking whackjobs.

I'm not that one that defined Trump supporters as "deplorables". That was HRC. As Connal stated, she wasn't even talking about ALL of us Trump supporters (Connal, in HIS estimation, says it's only 30%) but that word has been picked up by the Left to now describe ALL Trump supporters in that manner - just another in the long list of labels that left uses to deride people that voted for Trump. To deny that is ignorant.
    You seem to want to derail this thread because you are upset by a word. If you dont like the subject matter, avoid the thread, dont shut it down. I know u dont like this thread. But why shut it down?

So then what's your problem? This thread isn't about what people call Trump supporters, but about people thinking that this was a conspiracy, which it clearly isn't.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Add Ted Nugent to the list. I know, you're all shocked.

Well, you are doing the exact same thing there though. "The left uses that label to deride people that voted for Trump," you say. I say that you most likely would see me as someone from 'the left', as ill-defined as that term is, and I do not use it that way. The OP might not use it that way either. You just assume that when someone uses a term - which is not 'defined' by Clinton in any way, it was just used that way - they mean what you think they mean. Because just like you say that 'the left' lops in all Trump supporters under the deplorable umbrella, you lop in everyone who used that word under 'the left', with whatever connotations you ascribe to that.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Are you saying Trump and his supporters own the word "deplorable". This might come as a surprise to you, but anyone thinking that this was fake is deplorable.

As for you saying not to paint every Trump supporter with the same brush is true, unfortunately you are part of the problem. Nothing like blaming those taking bullets for not taking down the shooter and calling anyone else that ran a coward. It's even more hilarious coming a person that worships one of the biggest cowards alive right now.

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to upset you by painting you with a brush.
    I don't know you but I want to give you the highest of fives right now.

It's the new conservative coping mechanism. Children being slaughtered is horrendous, but rather than accept something needs to be done they will pretend it's fake.

Alot thread on this event, but I'll comment on this guy since its related to thread.

One side doesn't even need Russian trolls/bots anymore.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    That is exactly what they are - as well as fucking whackjobs.

You should change the title of you thread - you're usage of "deplorable" is meant as a direct attack on Trump supporters, based off of the HRC label. While the people you are talking about are clearly deplorable, your intent was to paint all Trump supporters with your brush. That is unfair and disingenuous.
    Good point, but I don't think I can change thread title.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Good point, but I don't think I can change thread title.
    Actually, you can - go to your original post, click "Edit Post" then click "Go Advanced" - you can then edit the title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, you can - go to your original post, click "Edit Post" then click "Go Advanced" - you can then edit the title.
    Why are you trying so hard to derail the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Why are you trying so hard to derail the thread?
    You know why he is. There truly is no such thing as rock bottom for people like him. Every time we think they hit an all time low, they bust out the dynamite and blast a hole right through the floor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SethRoguen View Post
    You know why he is. There truly is no such thing as rock bottom for people like him. Every time we think they hit an all time low, they bust out the dynamite and blast a hole right through the floor.
    Well he is pretty deplorable.

The gaslighting done the past 2 years or so will take decades to repair.