How to get DH PvP gear ?

I'm not a huge PVP player, But I dabble in it. Anyways I really like the Season 5-7 Demon Hunter PvP set, the Horde dark grey and red one, not the Elite red and yellow set, and not the shitty lowbie light white and yellow set, but this one

https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...ason5Horde.jpg

Anyways, today I saw a PvP World Quest up, I run it, but it drops the standard yellowish set it seems all characters get.

So my question is, where does the Normal PvP Season 5-7 gear drop ? Never in a World Quest ? Only in Random PvP or specific PvP ?

As you can see in the name of the link it's only for the Horde.
    It's the same for every class armor - alliance is getting blue/yellow and horde is getting red/black versions.

If you have horde - try doing RBGs. I've got full set in a week(wasn't rushing, was just doing 2-4 RBGs per day at max), but I was also DE'ing the offpieces I didn't need for the pieces I didn't get.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2018-02-18 at 10:32 PM.

Why did you make two identical threads with different titles?

There's a vendor in Dalaran.

Sorry for the double threads, I hit the back button to change the title, and two posted. My bad

- I am Horde, so yes I want that dark gray / reddish color.

- Where's the current PvP vendor in Dal ? I only see old seasons gear sold there, not Seasons 5-7 ? Unless I am not going up to the correct vendor, and there's some other NPC in Dal that sells current PvP gear ?

Deleted
    If you do a lot, and i mean A LOT of random Battlegrounds you are able to get the full set.
    It drops at RANDOM times.
    I would say...around about 50 BG's. Maybe 100 if you are alliance and always lose.

But i think if you do rated arena you will have more chance at getting the pieces.

Another way of getting them is by...i dont know the name of it.....that place where you can "meld" items in Dalaran...
    If you meld all the crappy PvP gear you get badges.
    With those badges you can buy current PvP items. I THINK, i never actually done this but i think this is a choice.
    The vendor is on the same room where they sell the old PvP sets in Dalaran. You have to do a quest first to "meld" an item.

FInal way of getting it...is waiting for the PvP season to end and the entire set will be virtually for free in Dalaran.
    This is what most people do.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-02-20 at 02:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    I'm not a huge PVP player, But I dabble in it. Anyways I really like the Season 5-7 Demon Hunter PvP set, the Horde dark grey and red one, not the Elite red and yellow set, and not the shitty lowbie light white and yellow set, but this one

https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...ason5Horde.jpg

Anyways, today I saw a PvP World Quest up, I run it, but it drops the standard yellowish set it seems all characters get.

So my question is, where does the Normal PvP Season 5-7 gear drop ? Never in a World Quest ? Only in Random PvP or specific PvP ?
    Just wait til season is over and buy the entire set for 12 PvP tokens.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Just wait til season is over and buy the entire set for 12 PvP tokens.
    When does the next PvP season begin ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    If you do a lot, and i mean A LOT of random Battlegrounds you are able to get the full set.
    It drops at RANDOM times.
    I would say...around about 50 BG's. Maybe 100 if you are alliance and always lose.

But i think if you do rated arena you will have more chance at getting the pieces.

Another way of getting them is by...i dont know the name of it.....that place where you can "meld" items in Dalaran...
    If you meld all the crappy PvP gear you get badges.
    With those badges you can buy current PvP items. I THINK, i never actually done this but i think this is a choice.
    The vendor is on the same room where they sell the old PvP sets in Dalaran. You have to do a quest first to "meld" an item.

FInal way of getting it...is waiting for the PvP season to end and the entire set will be virtually for free in Dalaran.
    This is what most people do.
    You Obliterate the PvP gear you get. You can get between 1-15 badges. Use those to buy the seasons current PvP gear. They cost 75 badges each. It takes sometime because you usually only get 1 badge per obliterate. Otherwise, like Saverem said wait till the season ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    When does the next PvP season begin ?
    It wont be the next season. It'll be the next season with a new appearance which is likely to be BfA.
    The best way to get it is just to grind out PVP, they take a while to drop but always destroy the gear in the obliterum forge for the tokens that can be used to buy another piece. Also do the brawls, they reward a piece of gladiator level equipment for winning one, those are the ones you want, not anything with "combatant". Once you reach a certain honor level world quests drop gladiator gear too.
    Remember to dust every piece you get and turn the dust into: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=120687/violet-shadowmend for pieces you dont have.
    It's a grind but unfortunately that's just PVP gearing atm.
    Don't worry about the elite colour, unless youre purposely grinding ranked hard (I think you need 2200 rating for it to drop) you'll never see it.