Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Nuclear weapons are a different thing, but that said, the U.S would like to be the only country with them if they had their way, because they think they rule the world. Which they don't, and never will. If WW3 ever comes about, you can bet your ass it's going to the U.S fault because they're stupid as fuck and will get put in their place if this ever came about.

Well you bypassed my block on the Off topic subforums.

Good reminder of the dumb shit y'all discuss over there.

Quote Originally Posted by jstnw89 View Post
    Well you bypassed my block on the Off topic subforums.

Good reminder of the dumb shit y'all discuss over there.
    haha. Totes, dude.

Stepping away from the escape sucks. Def agree =(
    I enjoy a variety of games, but prefer those that have a core system of progression. If you found my comment helpful, let me know! If you believe I can improve my style of communication, let me know!
    WoW: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rimes/advanced - WCLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est#bracket=-1 - FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11002859/

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    I believe their attitude is more "we give so much fuck that we can't handle anything the right way", they are like an extremist sect who care so much about themselves and their cause that they will go to extreme length to reach their goal to change the world or something. They are passionate about their shit, they are not evil guys from a movie who just want to see the world burn, they have an agenda.
    they are not bringing democracy to your doorsteps whether you like it or not, they are not out there changing regimes like one particular country, see the irony?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll ask da Warchief about this one, don't you worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronioslo View Post
    they are not bringing democracy to your doorsteps whether you like it or not, they are not out there changing regimes like one particular country, see the irony?
    Not sure how a better way of a living is a bad thing. Is it bad only if it's forced upon people or is it inherently bad from the start?

I dont understand why the US doesnt support mana bombs? SAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean look what Garrosh did to Theramore, you want Sylvanas with that kind of technology.

This is obviously a WoW discussion right, hence why it's in this forum?

They can prevent players from doing Mythic+ with those. Not good.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    I mean look what Garrosh did to Theramore, you want Sylvanas with that kind of technology.

Rather sylvanas than the next big bad guy in wow, Donaldur Trumpur.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post

because those border hopping goblins are stealing our azerite! SAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

I've talked here and other places about North Korea before, but basically, it boils down to: More Nukes = More Problems.

The real issue with a country like North Korea having nuclear devices (and the capabilities to launch them) is that the ruling regime is quite unstable. Jong-un could be ousted from power at literally any moment and any unknown coup could assume power. We know Jong-un won't nuke anyone, but how do we know there isn't someone stupid enough to make legitimate nuclear threats if they ever take power from the current regime?

Nukes in an unstable government's police state is a no-no.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Nuclear weapons are a different thing, but that said, the U.S would like to be the only country with them if they had their way, because they think they rule the world. Which they don't, and never will. If WW3 ever comes about, you can bet your ass it's going to the U.S fault because they're stupid as fuck and will get put in their place if this ever came about.
    and in your fantasy world, who exactly sets the world's most powerful, well funded military force on it's ass?
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

lol kim should not have or be near any nukes.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I'll ask da Warchief about this one, don't you worry.

LOL. <3

I'M SORRY! Where are the GOD DAMNED MODS?! lol. Don't these dudes work today?

I tried to delete the thread but apparently thread creators don't have that priv so here. we. are.

Thanks for the humor, though, man. Much appreciated.
    I enjoy a variety of games, but prefer those that have a core system of progression. If you found my comment helpful, let me know! If you believe I can improve my style of communication, let me know!
    WoW: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rimes/advanced - WCLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est#bracket=-1 - FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11002859/

US dont support it cause they want to be the only nation with nuclear weapons. They know whats best right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Ehhh, near one that is dropping to detonate wouldn't be that bad

He is a good law abiding citizen until he drops those damn bombs! No reason to be bomb grabbing!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Dude, the entirety of western civilization and nearly the whole world is against any rogue nation obtaining nuclear weapons. This is not a US only thing.
    it was a UN thing if i remember right. non proliferation agreement. every country bar a few who later went on to develop them signed it.

tbh i think realistically Americas main issue with it is down to the fact that the non proliferation stuff has no real legal teeth as shown when isreal, Pakistan and India developed theses against the treaty and another nation doing it without any blow back just devalues the treaty even more until its meaning less and we have a world full of sloppy built nukes that need to be maintained or the leak radiation or one guy gets power and goes fuck it before he dies and actually uses them.

MAD work's only as long as people actually want to live.

- - - Updated - - -

idk i don't mind him being right under one tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Ehhh, near one that is dropping to detonate wouldn't be that bad
    Hehe yeah that would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    He is a good law abiding citizen until he drops those damn bombs! No reason to be bomb grabbing!
    Could always have Dennis Rodman babysit him, he seems to listen to him.