Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    no, thanks

no more alliance races modified on the horde, nightborne was bad enough
    Dude you must just hate story telling that takes you out of your comfort zone.

Stop bashing on a creative direction you don't agree with. There's nothing wrong with either Nightborne/Void Elf or Brown Orcs Alliance or even Krokul Horde. If that's the design direction they are willing to take, then in the great words of every piece of shit blizzard fanboi I've dealt with over the last decade and a half "It's their game, it's their story."
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

That's a wod alpha map though.

can we cut this shit out yetorcs are horde, and cll easily identifiable abd loved races of the alliance are for the alliance, fuck

Could we please stop swapping character models on the factions? Factions are already pointless as it is, no need to even further reinforce that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Dude you must just hate story telling that takes you out of your comfort zone.
    i hate bad story telling

Stop bashing on a creative direction you don't agree with. There's nothing wrong with either Nightborne/Void Elf or Brown Orcs Alliance or even Krokul Horde. If that's the design direction they are willing to take, then in the great words of every piece of shit blizzard fanboi I've dealt with over the last decade and a half "It's their game, it's their story."
    doing shit is not creative direction, what the heck are you talking about

and no this is not the design direction they are willing to take, this is bizarre players fanfictions, stop spreading nonsense

nightborne was bad enough and was a thing just for the alliance get their flavor of elves, we don't need more, there is no point of a faction game based on races, if every faction is the same shit and you just pick a color

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Could we please stop swapping character models on the factions? Factions are already pointless as it is, no need to even further reinforce that.
    If the factions are already pointless, then why not make that the story?

I still find it funny people like this exist, that are so apathetic to any sort of change in their di-polar mindset that it completely fucks with the equilibrium of their thought process.

They could easily make BfA's story about how both factions are essentially representative of the same problem: The constant machine of war. They could play off interesting things like arms deals and the idea that the black market could be supplying both factions.

We're talking about an expansion that, for once, has the faction theme was a focal point instead of a side story. They will exploit every war-time trope in the book because that's what Blizzard does.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

7+ Year Old Account
    what about make the factions less pointless like they are "trying" to do with BfA instead of going full ape and shit in their entire game?

i hate bad story telling

doing shit is not creative direction, what the heck are you talking about

and no this is not the design direction they are willing to take, this is bizarre players fanfictions, stop spreading nonsense

nightborne was bad enough and was a thing just for the alliance get their flavor of elves, we don't need more, there is no point of a faction game based on races, if every faction is the same shit and you just pick a color
    You hate bad story telling? lmao okay. So you still care about WoW's story, why? Between Sargeras Retcons, WoD, Illidan book retcons, demon lore retcons. This games story is fucked sixteen times since sunday. Taking the sudden stance of "Brown Orkz/other thingz r 2 far" is a little late when Blizzard jumped the shark back in Catacylsm.

And honestly? Your desires and your ideas are as much fanfiction as anyone elses at this point. This is an alpha. There will be speculation. If you honestly think Blizzard doesn't hint at future things in their story, then you've never paid attention to their story.

Stop trying to act like you know everything that's best for the game, or that your idea of story telling is the only objective way to tell a story. You cannot sit here and bitch about Fanfics when the fucking fans know more about the game than the company that fucking makes it, lmao.

And the best part is, you still have yet to provide any reason for these races NOT to be Alliance or Horde other than your own personal bias of "er muh gurd its bad story telling" nevermind you know, the good story reasons and plot reasons why there is credible possibility for it to happen in the future.

Nope nope nope, gotta take everything that conflicts with my precious reality with a grain of salt, otherwise I might ball up in the shower and cry about Alliance getting brown orcs *sadface*.

- - - Updated - - -

what about make the factions less pointless like they are "trying" to do with BfA instead of going full ape and shit in their entire game?
    Why make them less pointless? People like you will just bitch about how that's a bad story direction for the game and wonder why we can't have more focus on the game world or your next complaint about the plot devices.

There's no pleasing you. The best part about people like you is that you don't shut up, you keep replying and I get to keep upping my post count.

Edit: And as I've said before "Their game, their story." Deal with their design direction. If you can't handle it, quit.
    Last edited by Blamblam41; 2018-02-22 at 08:22 PM.

Fly out to Hellfire Peninsula sometime, find that path that runs from the Dark Portal and take a close look at it.

Yeah, that's why you'll never get Draenei on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillscale View Post
    Most simply is that they would use the Draenei skeleton and Horde doesn't have a race using that skeleton while the Alliance have 2 already. One issue here is that if Blizzard want to balance the allied races based on skeleton distribution, then we probably won't see Wildhammer. (Which makes me think they will not be balancing that way.)
    The Krokul are 'Broken', who happen to use the tauren skeleton, not the draenei skeleton. And the Horde already has two races that use the tauren skeleton, no?

They also hate Velen.
    They don't. We only know Hatuun did, but not anymore. Hatuun heavily resented Velen for leaving them behind (despite it being his own choice to be left behind to protect the departure of Velen and the others), but moments later, he admits that Velen may have changed for the better.

7+ Year Old Account
    You hate bad story telling? lmao okay. So you still care about WoW's story, why?
    obviously because is not entirelly dogshit yet

Between Sargeras Retcons, WoD, Illidan book retcons, demon lore retcons. This games story is fucked sixteen times since sunday. Taking the sudden stance of "Brown Orkz/other thingz r 2 far" is a little late when Blizzard jumped the shark back in Catacylsm.
    don't think so, if you think wod and illidan retcons are more fucked up than orcs joining alliance, you are just deep as a plate into the wow lore, so you don't care about any shit, and any shit they do will be "muh creative and innovate storytelling"

And honestly? Your desires and your ideas are as much fanfiction as anyone elses at this point.
    yeah? srry but this is not my desires or ideas, just normal statements, no one with all mental functions working fine, can think the end of the factions or put orcs in the alliance can happen

Stop trying to act like you know everything that's best for the game,or that your idea of story telling is the only objective way to tell a story. You cannot sit here and bitch about Fanfics when the fucking fans know more about the game than the company that fucking makes it, lmao.
    great, now next time you are babbling about your nonsenses, just read this

And the best part is, you still have yet to provide any reason for these races NOT to be Alliance or Horde
    do i nead to provide any reason when logic and common sense are enough? orcs on alliance, draeneis on the horde, you guys need to stop the crack, this lv of bullshit is the same if you theorize that sylvanas is pregnant from anduin, thats why she is wearing so much cloth now

Nope nope nope, gotta take everything that conflicts with my precious reality with a grain of salt, otherwise I might ball up in the shower and cry about Alliance getting brown orcs *sadface*.
    keep your sadface when brown orcs don't join alliance LUL

Why make them less pointless?
    haha

There's no pleasing you.
    i don't think so, i was very pleased until MOP and WoD

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: And as I've said before "Their game, their story." Deal with their design direction. If you can't handle it, quit.
    yeah, their game their story, not fan theroies from fan asses, like brown orcs are, they will not change their story because player nonsense, and no, this is not their design direction, BfA is all about faction identity and war, this is their design direction

if you can't handle it, you can quit
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-02-22 at 08:24 PM.

Because Blizzard wants to keep their idiotic factions, that's why. I would be happy if they got rid of this dumb faction barrier entirely, but they should do that by letting people of opposing factions simply play and queue together instead of putting garbage copies of their races on the opposite faction. If Horde and Alliance both have access to a variant of the races of the other factions, simply do away with the goddamn barrier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    also void elves are new models, so they cant create 1 new model for female broken but can create 2 for void elves?
    New models? You mean new textures, right? Because void elves use blood elf skeletons. With new hairstyles, but the model and skeleton are the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    New models? You mean new textures, right? Because void elves use blood elf skeletons. With new hairstyles, but the model and skeleton are the same.
    uhh since when was hair not a model?
    yeah the body is the same, but the faces and hair styles are new
    and hair is a model....
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    The Krokul are 'Broken', who happen to use the tauren skeleton, not the draenei skeleton. And the Horde already has two races that use the tauren skeleton, no?

They don't. We only know Hatuun did, but not anymore. Hatuun heavily resented Velen for leaving them behind (despite it being his own choice to be left behind to protect the departure of Velen and the others), but moments later, he admits that Velen may have changed for the better.
    Actually the new Broken Model use the Draenei skeleton.

Nothing stops Blizzard from Updating the old models to the Draenei skeleton.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Maybe the Krokul will want to buy some timeshares across the street from that famous road in Hellfire? Tell them those draenai bones were actually illegal aliens and they will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    This should have been the alliance race instead of the Lightforged. Having Velen offer them a new home, with the Draenei on Azeroth.
    Yeah but then you couldn't sexualize the women and that would have been stupid :,,,,(

- - - Updated - - -

uhh since when was hair not a model?
    yeah the body is the same, but the faces and hair styles are new
    and hair is a model....
    Whoa bro, new hair models well jeez I can see the justification for "blood elf but grey" now!

no, thanks

no more alliance races modified on the horde, nightborne was bad enough
    Same for the alliance! Void elves was bad enough!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Yeah but then you couldn't sexualize the women and that would have been stupid :,,,,(

- - - Updated - - -

Whoa bro, new hair models well jeez I can see the justification for "blood elf but grey" now!
    uhh when did i?
    i dont think you read at all whaty i was saying.
    if they are willing to insert the time to make a bunch of custom hairstyles for them, i think they are willing to spend awhile making female broken models...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

uhh when did i?
    i dont think you read at all whaty i was saying.
    if they are willing to insert the time to make a bunch of custom hairstyles for them, i think they are willing to spend awhile making female broken models...
    Considering that making an entire playable model is a lot, lot more work than just making some new hair styles, I don't think your theory holds weight all by itself.