Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    I always wondered why the Horde need help from the alliance to kill Garrosh. Lore wise only a tiny handfull of forces joined him and MAJORITY of the horde did not.
    So why the alliance help? Were horde so shitty that even a tiny bit of orcs was too much of a threat?
    Because he was empowering his forces with that of an old God and had access to blackfuse technology and was playing defensive?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

sylvanas should probably die but dont worry theres absolutely no way she will. she may be the least likely character to die in all of battle for azeroth and i will detail why:

1. blizzard likes to swerve. like the last jedi blizzard wants to avoid you guessing whats gonna come next. we can see this most clearly in siege of orgrimmar. we all knew garrosh had to die. everyone on both factions wanted to kill this guy. he even mutated into a giant old god tentacle eyeball monster. 100% confirmed for dead right? wrong. he got de-oldgodified (the only person in the entire universe this ever happened to btw) and a panda came and said he had to stand trial. and then instead of a rigged trial like you might expect they did a tv drama style trial where no one can quite pin any crimes on this person who we all knew was responsible for endless war crimes. then magical animals declared him innocent because only by being alive can he learn a lesson (this is in a universe where frequently people remain as spirits after death, and change motivations after death). they also may or may not have been aware that leaving him alive would lead to him travelling back in time to an alternate universe and enacting genocide on the draenei there then leading a racial-cleansing campaign against azeroth. but we dont know that for sure.

anyway the point is we all think sylvanas is gonna die and should die so they will not let it happen. they will have her either live instead or turn into some kind of even more powerful spirit ghost thing

2. vol'jin said she gotta be warchief. that was the last thing he did before he died he said the loa wanted sylvanas to be warchief. we all know this is stupid but we have precedence for the magical spirits of azeroth deciding dumb things should happen for the sake of the plot as detailed above when the celestials rigged garrosh's trial to find him innocent and openly admitted they wouldnt consider any evidence and had made up their minds from the beginning. anyway that means if the loa want her to be warchief she has some kind of stupid destiny in store where she will save us all from n'zoth or something. im guessing its gonna be something to do with undead maybe the lich king is going to join the void team and sylvanas will have some kind of cool power to use against the undead

sometimes do you ever think about wow's lore and just realize its garbage because i sure do

Deleted
    She should die. I do agree at this point the horde have lost to many warcheifs.. but she should not be the Warcheif of the Horde. Her "way of war" is directly oppesed to, lets say "honor" war of tauren and orcs, and she is not a friend of the trolls either. Saurfang is the Leader of orcs, and by the looks of think will turn traitor that is how much he hates he. The only reason Baine is not doing anything aginst her ,is because blizzard dont like to give all races screen time at the same time. last time he did anything was in Cata when his father died.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    She should die. I do agree at this point the horde have lost to many warcheifs.. but she should not be the Warcheif of the Horde. Her "way of war" is directly oppesed to, lets say "honor" war of tauren and orcs, and she is not a friend of the trolls either. Saurfang is the Leader of orcs, and by the looks of think will turn traitor that is how much he hates he. The only reason Baine is not doing anything aginst her ,is because blizzard dont like to give all races screen time at the same time. last time he did anything was in Cata when his father died.
    actually baine did something in the mop novel where he was garrosh's defense lawyer

yes thats the same garrosh who killed his father btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    oh no, this is even worse, if we have more elves as allied race im gonna kill a child

when she die, leave, or whatever they need to make the desolate council lead, like the dwarfs, 3 forsakens, actually undeads of lordaeron would be way more interesting.
    As someone who loves the Forsaken story , I strongly disagree with that.

Race should be the furthest thing that matters to the Forsaken. The fact that they are one of the few factions to accept Leper Gnomes, Wraiths, Banshees, Undead Elves proves it. Hell, You can even be a stitched Abomination and attain a high rank in society.

"Forsaken" is an idenity, not a race. So your race should be a non-issue for them(it kinda goes with in the whole "in death we are reborn" thing). And it should be one of the lowest deciding factors in who the racial leader is. As long as the leader is nice and dead, it doesn't matter if they are an elf like Sylvanas and Koltira, a Human or even a DK Orc.

For me personally, the "we are Lordaeron" thing is just emo regression and my least favorite part about Forsaken society. Lordaeron is dead, so are her people. When I roll a Forsaken, I am not an Undead of Lordaeron. I am Forsaken. So is Sylvanas. That's all that matters.

That said, I'm not opposed to giving former Lordaeronians more screen time or anything. Nathanos in Legion was a good start. I always said the Cult of Forgotten Shadow should get more screen time so I'm very sad they made Natalie Seline a Human, wasted opportunity IMO.
    Last edited by ello; 2018-02-23 at 06:25 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    As someone who loves the Forsaken story , I strongly disagree with that.

Race should be the furthest thing that matters to the Forsaken. The fact that they are one of the few factions to accept Leper Gnomes, Wraiths, Banshees, Undead Elves proves it. Hell, You can even be a stitched Abomination and attain a high rank in society.

"Forsaken" is an idenity, not a race. So your race should be a non-issue for them(it kinda goes with in the whole "in death we are reborn" thing). And it should be one of the lowest deciding factors in who the racial leader is. As long as the leader is nice and dead, it doesn't matter if they are an elf like Sylvanas and Koltira, a Human or even a DK Orc.

For me personally, the "we are Lordaeron" thing is just emo regression and my least favorite part about Forsaken society. Lordaeron is dead, so are her people. When I roll a Forsaken, I am not an Undead of Lordaeron. I am Forsaken. So is Sylvanas. That's all that matters.

That said, I'm not opposed to giving former Lordaeronians more screen time or anything. Nathanos in Legion was a good start. I always said the Cult of Forgotten Shadow should get more screen time so I'm very sad they made Natalie Seline a Human, wasted opportunity IMO.
    And a forsaken home is lordaeron.

well, i am totally opposed of this thing of no races, maybe because i have OCD but i like the "consistency", i like the forsaken because they are humans undead, the cool thing is most of then are from Lordaeron, this is my taste btw

I like when a tauren lead the taurens, because we play tauren, a troll lead the trolls because we play troll, and would like if a undead human, preferable from Lordaeron, lead the undeads, because well, we play normal humans undead, not pretty elves, not crack gnomes, so on

And again, people say new things are good, let start with the forsaken who are stagnated since the frozen throne. The Desolate council looks promising

And a forsaken home is lordaeron.
    Nah, Lordaeron is dead.

...Also, they lost it now haha ..

well, i am totally opposed of this thing of no races, maybe because i have OCD but i like the "consistency", i like the forsaken because they are humans undead, the cool thing is most of then are from Lordaeron, this is my taste btw

I like when a tauren lead the taurens, because we play tauren, a troll lead the trolls because we play troll, and would like if a undead human, preferable from Lordaeron, lead the undeads, because well, we play normal humans undead, not pretty elves, not crack gnomes, so on
    Well, I respect your opinion but I personally think it's cool that a playable faction is more of an identity than a race. I understand the playable Human issue but that's more a limitation on Blizzard's part. Kinda like how we can only play Ironforge Dwarves. But Allied Races are something that could easily fix this over time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, I respect your opinion but I personally think it's cool that a playable faction is more of an identity than a race. I understand the playable Human issue but that's more a limitation on Blizzard's part. Kinda like how we can only play Ironforge Dwarves. But Allied Races are something that could easily fix this over time.
    yeah we are the opposites in this thing, like i said maybe is because the OCD, but one of the many reasons i can't stand sylvanas is exactly this, a high elf from quel'thalas leading the undead humans of lordaeron, for me humans lead humans, even in the undead

But again is my bias, how i like the Factions and the races, not saying is right or wrong, just to your understand why i feel like that, but i rly like consistency in this subject of races, thats why rly not a fan of allied races, this will just mess things up

Nah, Lordaeron is dead.

...Also, they lost it now haha ..
    and?

You really think the Forsaken cares about a pile of plague infested boulders? The Forsaken is all about survival now seeing how there lust for revenge ended with Arthas death.

yeah we are the opposites in this thing, like i said maybe is because the OCD, but one of the many reasons i can't stand sylvanas is exactly this, a high elf from quel'thalas leading the undead humans of lordaeron, for me humans lead humans, even in the undead

But again is my bias, how i like the Factions and the races, not saying is right or wrong, just to your understand why i feel like that, but i rly like consistency in this subject of races, thats why rly not a fan of allied races, this will just mess things up
    Do you genuinely have OCD? If so, my condolences.

Did you feel the same about Garrosh?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    and?

You really think the Forsaken cares about a pile of plague infested boulders? The Forsaken is all about survival now seeing how there lust for revenge ended with Arthas death.
    No, but they've lost the Undercity. They may be kicked out of Lordaeron entirely by expac end, depends on how Blizz does it.

No, but they've lost the Undercity. They may be kicked out of Lordaeron entirely by expac end, depends on how Blizz does it.
    Depends on if this is the last xpac blizz intends on doing.

I honestly see a open ended war with no victor like the warfronts blizz is doing i mean did you see those taunts?

Horde retaking Stromgarde prolly means as much as the horde taking Warsong Gulch Lorewise as in it doesnt count lorewise in the grand scheme of things.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you genuinely have OCD? If so, my condolences.

Did you feel the same about Garrosh?
    yeah, Great thing is not much strong like in other people

but Garrosh being brown leading the green orcs was a kick in the nuts too, thats why i liked when Saurfang hold things up in Legion

^ this was my dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Because he was empowering his forces with that of an old God and had access to blackfuse technology and was playing defensive?
    Nah, it was just the Horde being shitty, listen the wisdom.

Nevermind the full "might" of the Alliance needed the Horde rebellion to assault that very handful of orcs, making them look even more "shitty".
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

There's nothing left on Sylvanas to develop unless shge does a 180 and becomes the opposite of what she is.

10+ Year Old Account
    when she fully succumbs to the void and becomes the new lich queen then she will have to die.

She can and should. The undead have been reduced to one undead high elf and she is all there is to them. The concept of playable undead has been wasted in WoW because her story keeps being pushed beyond reasonable limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Hecular, Farnell, Lydon and Belmont, the perfect council IMO.
    Which of those would have reservations about Sylvanas' goal of making the Forsaken immortal though?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    I mean, they are already in the horde with sylvanas's dark rangers. Yeah, i know, ELVES ELVES ELVES!!! but i think they would be fine, and would allow forsaken to split into the 2 factions with sylvanis leading one and zombies leading the other. I mean, elves are gonna elf regardless of the variety, i imagine it would probably only canibalize the elf population
    Yeah, Darkfallen make the perfect addition to the Forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    You pulled that out of thin air.

But they never have been just humans (and even in regards to those, of just Lordaeron). Arthas incorporated 90% of Quel'thalas into the Scourge before Forsaken broke free. Given that the Forsaken were 50% of Scourge forces on the continent, they should have mountains of Elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Which of those would have reservations about Sylvanas' goal of making the Forsaken immortal though?
    The one that has found better way?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    None of them. I expect random bullshit other Forsaken who never held a position of leadership to somehow make it to the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    But they never have been just humans (and even in regards to those, of just Lordaeron). Arthas incorporated 90% of Quel'thalas into the Scourge before Forsaken broke free. Given that the Forsaken were 50% of Scourge forces on the continent, they should have mountains of Elves.
    Technically yes, but in fact the Forsaken PC is the Undead Human model by standard. So I can understand the desire to have someone who looks like that as leader. That's why I was pleased when I heard Nathanos was getting some development back in Legion, only to find him transformed into a literal fucking Human with dark skin and glowing eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.