Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    The Outland Mag'har was also made up of various clans who stuck them in Nagrand to avoid the red pox.

We have already seen Frostwolf, Bleeding Hollow, Warsong, and Blackrock Orcs among their numbers, and they could easily add any others they felt like. The only reason they were brown-only in game was because BC was like 10 years ago back when tattoos weren't customization options, they were literally shirts NPCs could only wear.
    Erm no because we had the dragonmaw clan who wasnt attached to the Mag'har or did you forget that quest chain?

I have no problem with that, just retcon him properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    Erm no because we had the dragonmaw clan who wasnt attached to the Mag'har or did you forget that quest chain?
    Just because some Dragonmaw were fel doesn't mean all were.

By your logic having frostwolves in alterac valley or warsongs in Azeroth means that Garrosh can't be a warsong in Garadar or Geyah can't be a frostwolf.
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    I disagree, sister. Grom is of pure heart. Genocide or not, flesh is but mundane concern.

In my there is a hope smoking low. May he be like original, bloodthirsty and merciless. Garrosh original.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Just because some Dragonmaw were fel doesn't mean all were.

By your logic having frostwolves in alterac valley or warsongs in Azeroth means that Garrosh can't be a warsong in Garadar or Geyah can't be a frostwolf.
    It just means those who wasnt corrupted is so dwindled thanks to the siege of org plus the fact outlands is boiling away into space but you now have a planet full of uncorrupted orcs who trusts us (Horde) and would love a good fight seeing how peace has now come to Draenor like i said why would the orcs attack the draenai now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    These Orcs coming in BFA aren't Outland Orcs, lol.

Silly/Joke line from the female counterpart:
    Hey... aren't you the one who left that abandoned garrison littering up Frostfire?

They're WoD Draenor Orcs, likely Orcs from all the splintered clans. Which will very likely include Warsong Orcs among the other clans such as Frostwolf, Blackrock, Shadowmoon etc. That "Warchief Grom" line is likely in due part to some of the Orcs in this allied race being apart of the Warsong Clan and who leads the Warsong Clan? Grom.
    She also said something like: "Drahnor. Draynor? Draanur. Draenor. <Sigh>. I'm just gonna say I'm from Outland."

So these flirts go in both directions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    It just means those who wasnt corrupted is so dwindled thanks to the siege of org plus the fact outlands is boiling away into space but you now have a planet full of uncorrupted orcs who trusts us (Horde) and would love a good fight seeing how peace has now come to Draenor like i said why would the orcs attack the draenai now?
    A planet full of uncorrupted orcs who we spent the entire expansion murdering. Only the Frostwolves and the Laughing Skull were our friends. Even after the rest turned fel, we still killed the uncorrupted one.

Meanwhile the crumbling shithole of Outland is a perfect excuse to leave that planet and come to Azeroth. We know not all of them joined the Horde since Jorin is still nowhere to be seen, and numbers don't really matter when Void Elves and Lightforged are a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    A planet full of uncorrupted orcs who we spent the entire expansion murdering. Only the Frostwolves and the Laughing Skull were our friends. Even after the rest turned fel, we still killed the uncorrupted one.

Meanwhile the crumbling shithole of Outland is a perfect excuse to leave that planet and come to Azeroth. We know not all of them joined the Horde since Jorin is still nowhere to be seen, and numbers don't really matter when Void Elves and Lightforged are a thing.
    Did you not see the end of that xpac?

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    I disagree, sister. Grom is of pure heart. Genocide or not, flesh is but mundane concern.

In my there is a hope smoking low. May he be like original, bloodthirsty and merciless. Garrosh original.
    He's an honorless butcher, he's everything the Horde in WC3 tried to leave behind.

What's more, Gul'dan wiped the floor with him, none of the rest of the iron horde respected him, he's a washed out has-been FAKE.
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    He's an honorless butcher, he's everything the Horde in WC3 tried to leave behind.

What's more, Gul'dan wiped the floor with him, none of the rest of the iron horde respected him, he's a washed out has-been FAKE.
    Honour is a fickle thing, brother. It varies from person to person, culture to culture. And this is precisely why I adore the idea of him being in the game. The Old Horde, The True Horde and The Iron Horde were true to their origins. The New Horde is nothing more than guilt ridden construct filled with human like morality values. I detest such corruption. Let him butcher. He is good at it.

Yes, for Grommash is a warrior, not a mage. The same thing happened to mighty Garrosh when Thrall cheated. Magic is a power far beyond warrior's grasp. Also, I don't remember members of The Iron Horde not respecting him afterwards.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ok. Thank God the zugzug go to the Horde. I wonder what we're gonna get.

Deleted
    It makes pretty much sense that the AU Orcs are joining the Horde after the disaster with Garrosh. They have no need to stay in Draenor any longer and the Horde needs to fill their ranks because of all the Garrosh pendants gone. It's btw. not the first time that an Orc from another timeline is joining the fight against a bigger threat. Remember Broxigar?
    I am just very interested in the way how AU Grommash will deal with the sacrifice and the mistakes the old Grommash from our timeline did. I hope Blizzard won't fuck this up.
    And since so many people disliked WoD, Horde players can finally have brown/blackrock/whatever Orcs and we can seal the dark portal to AU Draenor once and for all.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    "We want brown orcs"
    "Here, have brown orcs"
    "Happy?"

"No, the implementation is shit based on .....something ...."

Whatever it is, there will be complaints....
    If Blizzard cared about the moaning minority that hates on everything the game would have been pulled long ago. I wonder if we end up getting alternate Humans as the opposite to Orcs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    If Blizzard cared about the moaning minority that hates on everything the game would have been pulled long ago. I wonder if we end up getting alternate Humans as the opposite to Orcs.
    Since Draenor Orcs are reskinned normal Orcs (maybe Horde gets upright Orcs with the Draenor Orcs too) then it makes sense to give alliance Kul'tiras Humans which are basically humans, but with other bodyshape.

I'm torn. On one hand, AU orcs are kind of fucking stupid because it's painfully acknowledging the WoD lore. On the other hand, we're getting different orc clan variations.

Could've gotten different variations without AU orcs but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    "We want brown orcs"
    "Here, have brown orcs"
    "Happy?"

"No, the implementation is shit based on .....something ...."

Whatever it is, there will be complaints....
    Almost like the alliance we want horde elves! here you go. WE WANT ALL ELVES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraNic View Post
    Since Draenor Orcs are reskinned normal Orcs (maybe Horde gets upright Orcs with the Draenor Orcs too) then it makes sense to give alliance Kul'tiras Humans which are basically humans, but with other bodyshape.
    The Draenor orc male says "the chiropractor really fixed my back!" for one of his jokes, which has me worried only the mag'har orcs will stand upright. That would be incredibly fucking stupid and I really hope it's not the case, but there's that at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    The Draenor orc male says "the chiropractor really fixed my back!" for one of his jokes, which has me worried only the mag'har orcs will stand upright. That would be incredibly fucking stupid and I really hope it's not the case, but there's that at least.
    Haha you're right, I didn't think about this because I was focused too much on the "in Orgrimmar" part. But when there's a chiropractor in Orgrimmar he should handle all his patients right Right ...? I want my DK to be upright too...

Deleted
    C'mon guys, stop crying about AU Charakter are soooooo terrible.
    They are not. They are nearly the same like MU Charakter, just the Draenor story was messed up.

Give us a Hellscream back, we are lacking of one which is not mad and influenced by old gods.