438. This poll is closed
  • Yes

44 10.05%
  • Nope

394 89.95%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    The attempt at trolling is too obvious, even naive. 0/10 for OP, you really need to work a lot harder on your trolling skills.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    The whole Classic/Vanilla idea is not based on that type of opinions.
    It is supposed to be original game without any further changes.
    Is it that hard to understand?

Vanilla is just not for you. Thats simple.
    Is it hard to understand people might think differently and voice those opinions? Is it a forum or an echo-chamber? Accusations of trolling have me thinking of the later
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

I have been a LFR advocate in the retail WoW (since it is in anyway), but it has no place in classic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are you giving this guy air? His OP and first few responses rear like a high class troll...

I'm not a Vanilla purist by any means, but I do know that LFR has NO PLACE in classic. It's just an absurd suggestion.
    Here is something to believe in!

LFR would be the last thing I would want added to classic.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalSyn View Post
    Why are you giving this guy air? His OP and first few responses rear like a high class troll...

I'm not a Vanilla purist by any means, but I do know that LFR has NO PLACE in classic. It's just an absurd suggestion.
    I don't think OP deserves it.
    Manners make man. Man makes (his own) reality. It's easy to go y/n on any suggestion but thinking of a third alternative is far more productive and constructive than page after page of ridiculing and bandwagoning. What is absurd is treating other people as lesser humans. Reform instead of punish. We've all made mistakes.
    Vanilla isn't for me anymore but I'd be tempted to check out classic with at-least the addition of the LFG-tool for better grouping ability.
    I suggest LFR as an option at the same difficulty for those interested at working together with 39 strangers should they want it. People who prefer the concept of pressing a button to queue rather than scheduling with a guild when to raid. Getting 40 people together and cooperating isn't easy especially for the later tiers, and if not LFR then LFD to help with the grouping with the bonus of it being possible and much easier to get a raid together outside peak activity hours.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2018-02-23 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Is it hard to understand people might think differently and voice those opinions? Is it a forum or an echo-chamber? Accusations of trolling have me thinking of the later
    I think we found tickol's alt account, ladies and gentlemen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing sad is you mistaken his arguments and opinions for trolling because you can't comprehend an outside thought differing from your own and what you perceive to be popular thought
    Do you masturbate when you write stupid trolling baits on mmo-c ?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    I think we found tickol's alt account, ladies and gentlemen.
    There's a first. Is that the best you've got? How do you intend to prove that claim?

Guess I struck a nerve with you and those who don't DARE to think for themselves but just want to circle-jerk each other. I used to be like you, but now I pity you.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. I'm all for certain changes going to Classic, but LFR has done NOTHING for the game other than make the community feel more entitled than they are. There's far too many garbage players thinking they're hot shit because of LFR gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Do you masturbate when you write stupid trolling baits on mmo-c ?
    Yes, the truth hurts, don't I know it. It's okay, I'm here if you need me.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Not taking anything from classic. Just adding good thongs into it so it can become even better..
    Adding current content/features will not make classic better. And that's not what Blizzard is doing. You're an idiot if you think otherwise. I'm sorry, but I can't sugarcoat it anymore for you. Classic is what it is(or was). If you want ANYTHING other than what was available in the game at that time, then you don't want classic. And yes, what you are suggesting is taking something away from classic. The social aspect of interacting with other players by putting your own group together through trade/general chat. LFR is one of the most antisocial features in the game, and has no place in classic.
    Kthxhugsbye

This thread is going places..

Quote Originally Posted by brbshower View Post
    Adding current content/features will not make classic better. And that's not what Blizzard is doing. You're an idiot if you think otherwise. I'm sorry, but I can't sugarcoat it anymore for you. Classic is what it is(or was). If you want ANYTHING other than what was available in the game at that time, then you don't want classic. And yes, what you are suggesting is taking something away from classic. The social aspect of interacting with other players by putting your own group together through trade/general chat. LFR is one of the most antisocial features in the game, and has no place in classic.
    So adding colorblind mode wouldn't be a good thing for colorblind people?

Uhm... ok then I guess.

I somehow think Colorblind options will be a thing since they do not impact gameplay directly. Anyone getting up in arms over that has some serious issues personally.

This guy is an apparent troll, and its cringe AF.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    ABSOLUTELY NOT. I'm all for certain changes going to Classic, but LFR has done NOTHING for the game other than make the community feel more entitled than they are. There's far too many garbage players thinking they're hot shit because of LFR gear.
    IMO LFR reflects very well the average typical wow-players age and maturity level. Any community is reflected by the players and if the majority consists of edgy insecure teenagers and adolescents, then there's no wonder if the easiest raid difficulty the game has to offer reflects it. You call them entitled yet Blizz plays them like a harp for profits. It's called good business. Blame your schools and education-centres if people are being and acting stupid. Putting it all on Blizz because of a single game feature is shortsighted. Community reflects itself but people like doing mental gymnastics to avoid putting blame on themselves. We're all flawed that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    This thread is going places..
    Quote Originally Posted by DaFuzZ7 View Post
    This guy is an apparent troll, and its cringe AF.
    I'm sorry this isn't the usual thread you'd expect given it's title. Face the rainbow. You're allowed to believe in something and share your opinions. If you can muster the strength to express yourself you can find the strength to take criticism for your actions as well. It's cool.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2018-02-24 at 12:45 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    No, stop it.
    I will if you will!

IMO LFR reflects very well the average typical wow-players age and maturity level. Any community is reflected by the players and if the majority consists of edgy insecure teenagers and adolescents, then there's no wonder if the easiest raid difficulty the game has to offer reflects it. You call them entitled yet Blizz plays them like a harp for profits. It's called good business. Blame your schools and education-centres if people are being and acting stupid. Putting it all on Blizz because of a single game feature is shortsighted. Community reflects itself but people like doing mental gymnastics to avoid putting blame on themselves. We're all flawed that way.
    Good let them stay in current content, there's no need to bring them into the community of Classic, they'll start Classic, won't make it past lv20 and quit then Classic players won't need to deal with their bullshit. LFR has no place in Classic and LFR has done nothing for the community as already stated. Blizzard doesn't cater to LFR heroes, far from it actually. Regardless that doesn't change the fact that LFR should be removed entirely from the game and should never be made a thing in Classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

There's a first. Is that the best you've got? How do you intend to prove that claim?

Guess I struck a nerve with you and those who don't DARE to think for themselves but just want to circle-jerk each other. I used to be like you, but now I pity you.
    Um, no, you didn't do any of that. But, points for being a pompous female dog. I think that's all the proof I need.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Good let them stay in current content, there's no need to bring them into the community of Classic, they'll start Classic, won't make it past lv20 and quit then Classic players won't need to deal with their bullshit. LFR has no place in Classic and LFR has done nothing for the community as already stated. Blizzard doesn't cater to LFR heroes, far from it actually. Regardless that doesn't change the fact that LFR should be removed entirely from the game and should never be made a thing in Classic.
    Blizzard cares about reaching the widest possible audience to make as much money as possible. Imo - If they want to do that then LFR/LFD will be part of Classic with some tweaks. Community is what the players make it to be and blizzard couldn't care less about it - as long as they're not being rained upon with fire and brimstone. Server community came to out of a vacuum and it died in the same way when players stopped maintaining it because it wasn't necessary any longer. You can still find it if you go looking long enough but not many bother when we've moved on to connected realm clusters. People try to stereotype to make fun and sense of it all but reality is what we make of it. You can create a server tribe but there's not much point to arbitrarily exclude people like that when you could include them instead and have one large community spanning the cross-realms in the cluster and having it live in-game along with on the forums outside. Jerks will be jerks because they believe they've got something to prove and nothing to lose. LFR doesn't deserve the hate it gets because of stupid and uncooperative players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Um, no, you didn't do any of that. But, points for being a pompous female dog. I think that's all the proof I need.
    Must've since you're still going yet have got nothing but insults.