Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Black as in shady stuff, not as in dark skinned.
    Black as in dark-scaled. Because seriously. Priscilla Ashvane? What do you think her real name is, Ashia or Priscillia?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    More likely to be a bug that happens when one is not connected to official servers.
    yea, I got the screenshots from my friends 3rd grade cousin who lives in Antarctica, right next to Santa Clause. Maybe I'll ask him, why this did happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Super crazy thought.

What if, WHAT IF, they managed to port WC3 INSIDE WOW, using Warfronts and Caverns of Time.
    That's pretty much what they're doing, although they used WC2 as the example at Blizzcon:

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/673326.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought there was a little girl crying outside my door but it was a freaking goose. Wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I thought there was a little girl crying outside my door but it was a freaking goose. Wtf.
    Bottomline: Geese are jerks.

5+ Year Old Account
    hahaha, this reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UOTIW83oXs#t=2m22s
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    It depends on how Raids / PvP will be I guess.
    It looks like really smooth, but if raids are completely broken it'll take them some time to finish/fix them!

We'll have to wait for Exorsus receive their invites and test properly stuff *.*
    Raids aren't even out yet. All there is is 4 zones and 3 dungeon's.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Your definition of balance is unfortunately irrelevant.
    Sarcasm (sɑːkaz(ə)m), noun : The use of remarks that clearly mean [...] to criticize something in a humorous way.

The Alliance objectively had more zones and more, better written storylines back in Vanilla. Cataclysm evened things up. The end.
    objectively
    Yeah... No... That's really subjective.

The storylines were all more or less equals in Vanilla. If anything, there's difference in quality between races, not factions, and the Forsaken would probably be the winners in this category.
    And, if you actually read what I wrote, not only did the 2 factions had as much zone ( I can even count them if you'd like ), but the Cataclysm also did everything but even things up, as Alliance lost tons and gained pretty much nothing. I won't write all the details again, you can just see back my last message.

Alliance did have an advantage on Horde in Vanilla, but it wasn't a lore related one at all. It was purely gameplay, aka : ease to travel, as it had better located hubs and transports to travel to most end game content and PVP locations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Bottomline: Geese are jerks.
    Geese arent even that common here. My only guess is that they are migrating and stopped for a break.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So about as much as other mmos expansions? Seems about right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Geese arent even that common here. My only guess is that they are migrating and stopped for a break.

- - - Updated - - -

So about as much as other mmos expansions? Seems about right.
    I'm sorry Chickat...
    Geese are known to be Canadian related...Same with other creatures...

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone check if they added any achievements at all in the tab to see what will unlock the Zandalari Trolls?
    I am curious so I want to get prepared and boost the Troll when I do the stuff and get the Unlock Allied Race quest.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Rastakhan looking like a boss. Here's a silent prayer they don't kill him off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I know there are no raids out yet.
    I was answering to someone that said this expansion could have an early release.
    I said that it looks like really smooth but all depends on what people didn't test yet (raids and pvp) and have big impact in the game.
    Last edited by Ogait; 2018-02-24 at 06:46 PM.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Can't in today's color coded world. Red is either Horde or, when on human buildings, Scarlet Crusade.

This is Alliance so blue all the way.
    Yup, and it's a shame. It's such a bad mentality to throw sub-factions identities in the trash just to color-code something. It's not like anyone would be lost if Stromgarde actually was the color it's supposed to be. Beside, humans really need all the diversity they can get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I'm sorry Chickat...
    Geese are known to be Canadian related...Same with other creatures...

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone check if they added any achievements at all in the tab to see what will unlock the Zandalari Trolls?
    I am curious so I want to get prepared and boost the Troll when I do the stuff and get the Unlock Allied Race quest.
    Ive always wanted to taste goose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurivar View Post
    Yup, and it's a shame. It's such a bad mentality to throw sub-factions identities in the trash just to color-code something. It's not like anyone would be lost if Stromgarde actually was the color it's supposed to be. Beside, humans really need all the diversity they can get.
    It makes sense for Stromgarde to be Blue, it's a human related place so it having Human related colors(Like Blue) is fine. It'd be weird if say another Warfront was Ashenvale and we saw a bunch of Blue and such everywhere and Human Garrison there.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Ive always wanted to taste goose.
    They are delicious. So are their eggs. We used to have a couple of geese, so every morning we got those huge ass eggs for breakfast. Good times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It makes sense for Stromgarde to be Blue, it's a human related place so it having Human related colors(Like Blue) is fine. It'd be weird if say another Warfront was Ashenvale and we saw a bunch of Blue and such everywhere and Human Garrison there.
    Kul'tiras is human related, yet their banner is green.
    I wouldn't mind a more diverse color pattern for the factions instead of just blue and red.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also curious, but why couldn't Blizzard just add a lot of NPCs trying to talk with the Zandalari Troll King like that one guy said?

Well got to say I am loving Zuldazar and there is a statue that is un-textured that could look like in this pic...^^^^
    For the Horde!

5+ Year Old Account
    anyone can tell me if some important lore figures are present in the storyline of zandalar and kul tiras?
    where is thrall? or jaina? no news from voljin?
    i am asking because i don't have alpha and i didn't find anything on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post
    anyone can tell me if some important lore figures are present in the storyline of zandalar and kul tiras?
    where is thrall? or jaina? no news from voljin?
    i am asking because i don't have alpha and i didn't find anything on youtube
    Jaina gets arrested upon arrival. Vol'jin is dead. Thrall is yet to be seen.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurivar View Post
    Sarcasm (sɑːkaz(ə)m), noun : The use of remarks that clearly mean [...] to criticize something in a humorous way.
    If that was sarcasm than it was the worst attempt I've seen in ages.

The storylines were all more or less equals in Vanilla. If anything, there's difference in quality between races, not factions, and the Forsaken would probably be the winners in this category.
    The Forsaken overall storyline was not bad but surely didn't compensate the utter lackluster the Kalimdor Horde was in its entirety. As I said, I played both and everything the southern EKs offerred was better developed and better structured compared to the entirety of the Horde-exclusive questing in Kalimdor.

And, if you actually read what I wrote, not only did the 2 factions had as much zone ( I can even count them if you'd like )
    Then you must be really awful at math, since Humans and Dwarves/Gnomes had individual follow up zones, unlike Orcs, Tauren and Trolls who were all forced to flow into the Barrens, with the Ashenvale and Stonetalon questing experiences being lolworthy. Never wondered why the infamous "Barrens chat" was a thing, didn't you?

but the Cataclysm also did everything but even things up, as Alliance lost tons and gained pretty much nothing
    I don't have the time, nor the patience to go in depth with this topic as I would like to but no, Cataclysm adjusted the world in a way that the Alliance and the Horde questing experiences were effectively balanced. The actual disservice has been the garbage questing experience Horde players had to endure for years.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2018-02-24 at 07:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.