Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkza View Post
    Women weren't primarily responsible for theorizing about physical laws that enabled us to go to space. Men were. Women weren't primarily responsible for engineering the vehicles that brought us to space. Men were.

Do I really need to go on?

You conflate my use of "women" as a general word with a blanket statement that covers all women. There ARE really smart women, just not as many as men.
    No a man was for each accomplishment and we only know that by the history written and who told It leaving out any other context. Like Columbus discovering a country that already existed.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

What a good po--

ahahahahahahahAhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AAHAHAhahaaaaha
    This is when you know someone has no point and is trying to save face by dismissing your ideas as crazy with spam.

Good chat.

Also, for your information, high IQ in men IS better than whatever the IQ of woman produces. The IQ of men is responsible for the ideologies that catalysed human prosperity in social and economic terms (democracy, human rights principles, capitalism, freedom, and more), not to mention scientific and technological advances that made the world what it actually is. Whether you're thinking about the greatest works in architecture or engineering in general or science or whatever, you hardly find women competitors.

FACE THE FACTS.
    Which obviously has nothing to do with women being banned from higher education until the 20th century, were banned from every form of politic... with some very small exceptions.
    Hell, the work of Marie Curie initially wasn't recognized by the nobel comitee, and the prize was supposed to go to the male partners only.

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Oh man... I mean, oh person !
    That would be perchild you sexist pig

40 years ago when I did Toastmasters - 'chairman' was never gender specific, it was short for chairmanager.

A chair man - was the guy who provided us with seating
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2018-02-24 at 08:51 PM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    No a man was for each accomplishment and we only know that by the history written and who told It leaving out any other context. Like Columbus discovering a country that already existed.
    LOL OK!

I'm sure the more we learn about Artistotle in the future, the more we'll be inclined to spell "his" name as "Aristotleanne!"

I wonder who put all those dildos on the crotches of ancient women philsophers and scientists lol!

10+ Year Old Account
    Most human achievement is from men, and because men are mentally and physically better than women at achieving what humanity has achieved.
    Bit rich considering you don't know anything about "humanity's achievements", as evidenced by your ridiculous assertion that Europe has always been superior to China.

What a good po--

AAHAHAhahaaaaha
    I know it might be a difficult concept for you to grasp, but bear with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please go troll elsewhere, lol!

- - - Updated - - -

Most human achievement is from men, and because men are mentally and physically better than women at achieving what humanity has achieved.

What a good po--

AAHAHAhahaaaaha
    No I’ll keep right here pointing out your insecurities and fragile ego that makes you king in your own mind. Being born doesn’t make you assigned to other people’s accomplishments.

Deleted
    No I’ll keep right here pointing out your insecurities and fragile ego that makes you king in your own mind. Being born doesn’t make you assigned to other people’s accomplishments.
    I never took any sort of pride from what anybody did. I'm just stating facts.

Deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Bit rich considering you don't know anything about "humanity's achievements", as evidenced by your ridiculous assertion that Europe has always been superior to China.
    It has. Ancient Greece alone had a population vaaaastly smaller than China and still produced more intellectual work than China.

I know it might be a difficult concept for you to grasp, but bear with me.
    You are right, women are indeed locked out of fields like science and maths.

But worry not! Leading feminist, Hermione Granger, has the right spell for you to unlock all the doors to success!

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL OK!

I'm sure the more we learn about Artistotle in the future, the more we'll be inclined to spell "his" name as "Aristotleanne!"

I wonder who put all those dildos on the crotches of ancient women philsophers and scientists lol!
    I’m sure these burning questions do linger in your mind at nights. But spewing as much conjecture and hyperbole in lieu of any of your own accomplishments or abilities to say anything new or profound you really shouldn’t try to brag about the failings or accomplishments of others.

Deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

It has. Ancient Greece alone had a population vaaaastly smaller than China and still produced more intellectual work than China.

But worry not! Leading feminist, Hermione Granger, has the right spell for you to unlock all the doors to success!
    So how do you write off all the thousands of years when woman couldnt even vote? Or be allowed in the room for the "serious talk"?

edit - removing your pointless harry potter vid

10+ Year Old Account
    Translation: "I have never read any works of Chinese literature."

This is an eastern European high schooler's reading of history.

They have been for centuries and still face significant challenges in those fields. So, yeah.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account

Deal with it.
    You aren’t stating facts you selling opinions based on knowledge you don’t understand. As if you’re or anyone else is the heir to any genius of someone else. You aren’t that’s a fact.

You always haven’t demonstrated you have that capacity either. Copy pasta doesn’t count.

Deleted
    I’m sure these burning questions do linger in your mind at nights. But spewing as much conjecture and hyperbole in lieu of any of your own accomplishments or abilities to say anything new or profound you really shouldn’t try to brag about the failings or accomplishments of others.
    You think I do that? Really? That's what you get from me stating obvious facts?

How sad!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Translation: "I have never read any works of Chinese literature."

This is an eastern European high schooler's reading of history.
    I am sure it surpasses all sorts of European works! For sure.

They have been for centuries and still face significant challenges in those fields. So, yeah.
    Absolutely! Last I heard, men were so evil as to purposely get better grades than women and beat them to science fields!

I mean, how DARE they!

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so if we can't use man anymore or god forbid male because it triggers the cream of the crop from tumblr and high schools these days does that mean that there are only persons and so most of their complaints are moot? I mean feMALE problems no longer can be talked about same as the issue of MALe privilege and oh don't forget the PATRIARCHY, can't call it that without making people think about men. /s

Although I would be laughing for the rest of my days if they fully embraced this ideology and then began attacking each other whenever one of them tried to bring up the issue of [insert-gripe-about-men-here], this is at least one way for them to implode.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account

How sad!
    No I get that from the long line of post and your failures in between to say anything accurate, new, or profound.

Fact you’re no great philosopher or conduit of knowledge either.

Funny enough, George Carlin once did a set about this very thing, and I agree with his assessment... mankind should be humankind, cases like that change is fine. It gets absurd of course when you want to change literally any word with "man" in it though.

Deleted
    You aren’t stating facts you selling opinions based on knowledge you don’t understand. As if you’re or anyone else is the heir to any genius of someone else. You aren’t that’s a fact.

You always haven’t demonstrated you have that capacity either. Copy pasta doesn’t count.
    Since you came to this thread you have said nothing of substance. All you did was throw silly insults on me even though you probably know you are wrong about everything you say.

The good thing is, you can spend 5 seconds finding tonnes of research material on what I say aaaaaand

zeeeeero on what you say!

10+ Year Old Account
    Compared to what Europe was producing at the time; yes. By several orders of magnitude.

Absolutely! Last I heard, men were so evil as to purposely get better grades than women and beat them to science fields!

I mean, how DARE they!
    It's cute that you think grades are a determinant in either getting into or succeeding in those fields.

How sad!

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, how DARE they!
    Yeah i didnt think you would have an answer for how woman were kicked out of science/medicine fields etc and how thats unfair with judging the merits of the sexes