Page 1 of 28
... LastLast

Mafia 101: Mafia 101

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!

If you have interest in the game, head on over to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-thread

Rules

General You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with players that are alive to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted, and your alignment will be punished as a result

Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden. With the revelation of a players death, that role card of that player will be revealed.
    Since you signed up to play, play.

Questions

If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. You are best to ask in your quicktopic for a response.

The Phases

Day
    Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote. Once a player has gotten a modified majority at the end of day phase, they may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. The day will go on until someone reaches either a majority or a modified majority or the town decides to no-lynch at the end of the day phase.
    Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    A vote or unvote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded. To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Strikered

The day phase lasts a maximum of 48 hours.

Night
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated threads. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason. If a bump is wanted, mod will ask for it from someone who isn't playing. Action WILL be taken. Night actions occur in the order they are submitted. A night action submitted before the start of night will not be counted. The Night Phase will last a maximum of 24 hours.

Warning: FLUFF INCOMING

Welcome one and all to the town of Mai-Phia where everyone comes to di...I mean retire.

Picture the scene: as you walk into town you hear the hustle and bustle of town life, Krayzy sat quite content cooking babies on a barbecue, Lysah really pleased with herself with her brand new Silkku shaped rug, and Mercy in the background licking some gateposts. Just normal town life.

You're aren't the only visitors to Mai-Phia today and something doesn't smell right and I don't mean the massive turds just left by Worg and Arlee, so the town walls are closed until you figure out who that is. I'll be back in 48 hours to find out who you have decided is the smelliest skank in the town, once decided i'll take them to the interrogation unit shine a really bright torch in their face learn all their little secrets and then dispos.... I mean send them on their way. This will continue until either the town is free of these bad smells or like a game modded by Danner the inmates run this terrible asylum.

TOWN WINS

Alive Players:

Danner
    Graeham
    Senna1251

Dead:
    Marack playing a Town Jail Keeper has died Night 1
    Robozerim playing a Mafia Goon has been lynched Day 2
    SatsuBL playing a Mafia Goon has been lynched Day3
    Virothe playing a Town Tracker has died Night 4
    Crackleslap playing a Vanilla Townie has been Lynched Day 5
    Celtic playing a Mafia Goon has been lynched Day 6
    Blood Fox playing the Town Cop has been killed Night 6
    Lora playing a Vanilla Townie has been lynched Day 7
    Largehorn Playing a Town One-Shot Jack of all Trades has been killed Night 7
    Maxilian playing a Vanilla Townie has been lynched Day 8
    Cruelle playing the Town Doctor has been killed Night 8
    Listo playing the Mafia Godfather has been Lynched Day 9
    Dupti playing a Mafia Goon has commit suicide Night 9

with 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch
    Last edited by Strikered; 2018-03-19 at 01:52 PM.

The opening post makes it seem like strikered doesn't like me...

vote: Cruelle

Obvious scum.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    And we're off! Woohoo!

Vote: Virothe

Found the skank. Also, unless Crackle's skank value goes through the roof, I will not be voting him today. He missed out on a great game last game.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Everyone should have their roles, pm me if not

sorry we were tad late for kickoff but this website only allows you to send PM's once a minute so I blame MMO not the fact that work made me late back

Deleted
    fourth!

Vote: Largehorn

He is literally always scum when I'm not. Plus Town survivor role...should be shot not lynched
    Last edited by mmoc36ded88e7f; 2018-02-24 at 07:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote:virothe

He's scum I just know it. Also pls no lynch me I'm cop thx

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    The die of fate dictates that I am to vote for number 13 on the list. That would be...me.

vote: Robozerim

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    fourth!

Vote: Largehorn

He is literally always scum when I'm not. Plus Town survivor role...should be shot not lynched
    Whelp boys we caught one...

Cruelle is already misrepresenting the past and lying to town. That was super easy!

Vote: Cruelle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Cruelle is already misrepresenting the past and lying to town. That was super easy!
    Where's Dupti when I need him!

10+ Year Old Account
    Krazy sat quite content cooking babies on a barbecue

And

You're aren't the only visitors to Mai-Phia today and something doesn't smell right

I wonder what it may be that does not smell right?

Vote: Largehorne

Cause everytime i play, he is scum...

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Where's Dupti when I need him!
    Doesn't matter where he is... shouldn't have thought I'd let that slip by!

String 'em up boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    vote:virothe

He's scum I just know it. Also pls no lynch me I'm cop thx
    Oh ya?

Well

Vote: Lora

One of these days, Lora will actually be the cop, and we'll never believe it.

Wait... didn't that actually happen one game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    The die of fate dictates that I am to vote for number 13 on the list. That would be...me.

vote: Robozerim
    Duuude, you're supposed to reroll random results until you get one you're happy with. Otherwise it's actually random.
    ... it's a hell of a way to make me do a read on you though.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Duuude, you're supposed to reroll random results until you get one you're happy with.
    This is what I do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    One of these days, Lora will actually be the cop, and we'll never believe it.

Wait... didn't that actually happen one game?

- - - Updated - - -

Duuude, you're supposed to reroll random results until you get one you're happy with. Otherwise it's actually random.
    ... it's a hell of a way to make me do a read on you though.
    Pretty sure it has happened before.

Also, I don't generally like fudging my random dice rolls. I'm not saying I've never done it, but I usually don't. If you must know, this was actually my second roll. The first roll landed on Virothe, however that was purely because I made a mistake inputting the information on the online dice roller and rolled sixteen D1's instead of one D16, so it inevitably landed on 16, which was Virothe. I thought about voting Virothe anyway, but decided it just wasn't fair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Oh ya?

Well

Vote: Lora
    Wow way to omgus vote. You just confirmed you're scum. Lynch this fool already. Ez day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Vote Danner

Right guys. Town Survivor is totally a fake claim and we should lynch Danner just to confirm its not fake

Vote: Marack

Since he'll inevitably do the same to me when he shows up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Graeham

I don't feel right if I forget to vote this guy sometime on D1. Traditions and shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Vote: Marack

Since he'll inevitably do the same to me when he shows up.
    At the same time actually... Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Im completely and utterly in the mood to;

vote:danner

Damn you to hell sinner man!