Afk next 23 hours 50 minutes.

*phew* That was an eventful day.

Granted, I killed a bunch of people and got a ton of money and land, including a certain ranch.

I wish I had survival skills.

Deleted
    Granted, but only in the game Survival: The Skills

I wish Blueobelisk turned into cardboard box and Icedwarrior turned into a cat

Granted, I become a five star hotel and only accommodate the best and brightest homeless people. IcedWarrior dies after some fat lady with 27 other cats sits on him. And he was black too.

I wish Binkamus took with him the polaroids and the memories.

Granted. He also takes Iced's wallet. But he shares the contents with Blueobelisk so...it's all good.

I wish this lady's skin wasn't literally red from some fake tanning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, the lady has an allergic reaction to the fake tan, she's now eye damaging bright purple in colour.

I wish I had healing powers like Wolverine or Deadpool.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted, but you're forever trapped inside solitary confinement, unable to escape. Enjoy your healing...

I wish that the second season of One Punch Man was available right now, and that it was equal to or better than the first season.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but you're forever trapped inside solitary confinement, unable to escape. Enjoy your healing...

I wish that the second season of One Punch Man was available right now, and that it was equal to or better than the first season.
    Granted, but the second season was made with really really bad quality animation and the plot features Saitama growing hair and slowly losing his superpowers.

I wish for the ability to understand perfect Chinese / Japanese / Korean so I can read all the novels i want without waiting for translations.

Stack up or you get no heals! || Water control perfect, still can't attack with it
    Signature by Winter Blossom

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but now all manga ect is made in a relatively unknown language, unlearnable by 99.999% of humans, so you can now only read old light novels/manga til they're somehow translated.

I wish for my corruption of the prior wish to be irreversible.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I wish I had healing powers like Wolverine or Deadpool.
    Granted, but the government finds out and uses you as a test subject. You spend the rest of your life in a lab. Also, you're ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted but it ends up being the last anime ever produced.

Quote Originally Posted by Radianshot View Post
    I wish for the ability to understand perfect Chinese / Japanese / Korean so I can read all the novels i want without waiting for translations.
    Granted but you're blind.

Granted, but now all manga ect is made in a relatively unknown language, unlearnable by 99.999% of humans, so you can now only read old light novels/manga til they're somehow translated.

I wish for my corruption of the prior wish to be irreversible.
    Nty.

I mean. Granted, but words aren't necessary anymore because everything is described in the pictures.

I wish 3DTyrant and IcedWarrior get racially profiled and pulled over by a white cop with a mustache every single time they drive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but because I and don't drive I don't get pulled over by a cop. IcedWarrior on the other hand, can't go near a car before a cop shows up.

I wish I could be another person for a day.

Granted, you're an old crippled blind man who will die of natural causes before the day ends. He ends up with your body.

I wish my hose sprayed fire instead of water.

Granted. When you or your family wash your car next, you ignite the car, setting fire to your car and house.

I wish I wasn't being ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish my hose sprayed fire instead of water.
    ? This is the last post? Well I mean, I guess if no one else is gonna post...

Granted, we make a cool snowblowing business and end up getting sued. IcedWarrior was there trying to not be ignored and he ends up responsible for all the damage.

I wish every wall and door was made of [see through] glass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but the glass shatters with even the lightest gust, putting everyone into debt from having to pay for new doors everyday.

I wish I could be more social.

Granted, but the glass shatters with even the lightest gust, putting everyone into debt from having to pay for new doors everyday.

I wish I could be more social.
    Granted, but you become so known that you end up becoming infamous for everything you've ever done; so you end up getting shot by a hater.

I wish I could meet Lil Peep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cWAYv View Post
    Granted, but you become so known that you end up becoming infamous for everything you've ever done; so you end up getting shot by a hater.

I wish I could meet Lil Peep.
    Holy smokes, the Necro!

Anywhooo, OT:

Granted, but it isn't the real Lil Peep, just an impersonator.

I wish the UK had nicer weather.

Deleted
    Granted: The UK has a nicer weather, but it ceases to be an island

I wish to get a valuable PoE orb - Mirror of Kalandra

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzba View Post
    Granted: The UK has a nicer weather, but it ceases to be an island

I wish to get a valuable PoE orb - Mirror of Kalandra
    Granted but it gets stolen.

I wish somebody would beat the shit out of Justin Bieber

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Granted but it gets stolen.

I wish somebody would beat the shit out of Justin Bieber
    Granted, but he not only recovers, the attack spawns a dozen copy cats which are all basically just Justin Bieber.

I wish I had a better PC