Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Well bad for you OP, because I can't wait to salt my superbly roasted Night Elf steak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavll View Post
    I think it would be nice if you actually had the option not to participate. Like the whole of Legion started off shit for me and I lost interest as soon as I knew I had to help Khadgar and couldn't side with Jaina. Which was before you could even start the content. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Yes. You should have a 3rd option - Class Orders who continue to cooperate and players having the choice to go to this neutral faction. I am fed up with that HvA kindergarden.

You sound like entitled cry babies.

"This isn't how I wanted it to be! I want peace and love and nothing else. Maybe a rainbow too."

Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    That's it.

I have read that the horde is going to burn Teldrassil. I m not interested if the Alliance struck first Undercity or attacked in Silithus..if Sylvanas or any goblin fools is going to burn Teldrassil i will not partecipate.

Yes, i prefer to froze my character instead of doing this. War is a thing, mass murdering people or destroy our world is another. I don t know how blizzard would do this but i must admit, for the first time i m reallly worried about where the horde is going... yes Garrosh was also a very grim moment in our history but i hoped that after him the horde would have return to his "way of honor"

Sylvanas as our warchief is ofc a time-bomb...like every forsaken. I know they have suffered a lot and they are fighting constantly for survival but their methods has always been.."extreme" at least..

Really watching how blizzard will manage this..
    Have fun not progressing to max level if the burning is required as a quest to get to Zandalar.

Horde forever... but

If it is burned down and they ruin the Night Elf starting zone and leveling experience I will be pissed off... It's one of my favourites.

Deleted
    So many people playing Horde keep trying to make it look like a good guy faction. It's starting to become meme-like.

Maybe the Tauren are at some level just some wil animals that like to pick flowers and hug trees. Every other race in the Horde varies from greedy and twisted to bloodthirsty and downright evil.

Deleted
    So go play alliance you little snowflake.

Horde strong, we smash!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by onesBronson View Post
    Know what a good developer would do? Make that quest/scenario/etc optional, but able to continue progressing onward in the game.

But thats not the case, because this is where their lore takes us. So we grillin some night elves or what?
    I think that could be a good idea. Something like having some kind of dialogue-option before accepting the quest, which gives you the chance to oppose to the burning or just accept it and go and grill nelves, and either way you could progress with the story. It would be could than depending on your choice regarding this quest, the next dialogues has some kind of reflection ingame, like npc's pointing that you were one of those not wanting to burn the tree, idk. Not something that would change you gameplay, but something that changes your story. Anyways, it seems too complicated to this game and we still don't know the complete story regarding to the burning so... x'D

Quote Originally Posted by ChowChillaCharlie View Post

You sound like entitled cry babies.

"This isn't how I wanted it to be! I want peace and love and nothing else. Maybe a rainbow too."
    Lmao. I didn't want to help Khadgar because he's a carebear. I wanted to side with Jaina and rout the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Amstrup View Post
    Just embrace the monster ffs!! you play horde, that faction is literally made up of monsters.
    Exactly this. Thier is nothing poor and misunderstood, nor noble about the races that comprise the horde. Only in Blizzard's rewrite of "reality".
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    If we have a WORLD of warcraft, then there also should be people there who care about the WORLD, not the war. Geez.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Exactly this. Thier is nothing poor and misunderstood, nor noble about the races that comprise the horde. Only in Blizzard's rewrite of "reality".
    You probably don't know what monsters are. Humans are the real monsters out there.

Why would anyone want an enemy territory right next to them? In my opinion, burning Teldrassil and throwing night elves out of Kalimdor is the greatest idea that Blizzard ever had!
    First of all, night elves are a constant issue when it comes to the Horde’s survival. They are in the way and those who suffered the last time these assholes dug their hills into the ground were civilians of Orgrimmar. They cut off essential trade routs with the Horde after both factions were attacked by a traitor of the Horde. If we follow their logic then night elves should constantly suffer because of Azshara, Xavius, Fandral...
    That also brings us to the next point. How many of them turned maniacs? They blew up ancient Kalimdor, constantly play god with nature resulting in flesh-eating monster forests like in central Barrens, grow giant unnatural trees and still call themselves the “protectors of Azeroth”.
    I say we burn them to the point of near extinction. Because they worked very hard to deserve it since the very beginning.

That's it.

I have read that the horde is going to burn Teldrassil. I m not interested if the Alliance struck first Undercity or attacked in Silithus..if Sylvanas or any goblin fools is going to burn Teldrassil i will not partecipate.

Yes, i prefer to froze my character instead of doing this. War is a thing, mass murdering people or destroy our world is another. I don t know how blizzard would do this but i must admit, for the first time i m reallly worried about where the horde is going... yes Garrosh was also a very grim moment in our history but i hoped that after him the horde would have return to his "way of honor"

Sylvanas as our warchief is ofc a time-bomb...like every forsaken. I know they have suffered a lot and they are fighting constantly for survival but their methods has always been.."extreme" at least..

No worries mate, my Troll DK will cover for you and grin while it burns.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    If we have a WORLD of warcraft, then there also should be people there who care about the WORLD, not the war. Geez.

- - - Updated - - -

You probably don't know what monsters are. Humans are the real monsters out there.
    Because we live under bridges and acost unwary travellers leaving nothing but their bones to be found in the morning?
    Because we infested a world that was not ours after destroying our own?
    Because through some manifestation of evil magic we move although we died long ago?
    Because we gave up the teachings of our brethren to seek stronger forbidden magics?
    Because we.........um. are herd animals?

I say fie on the suggestion that humans are the evil race.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Because we live under bridges and acost unwary travellers leaving nothing but their bones to be found in the morning?
    Because through some manifestation of evil magic we move although we died long ago?
    Because we gave up the teachings of our brethren to seek stronger forbidden magics?

Well, looks like the fitting post coming from "judgementofantonidas", maining a Human Paladin called "Injustice" with "The Lightbringer" title of the guild "Judgement".

The word "stereotype" is less stereotypical than you.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2018-02-26 at 04:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

5+ Year Old Account

A monstrous mien and a monstrous disposition are different things, but the one with a monstrous mien might well be one to trust while those whose faces bear the look of kindness hide a heart of foulness.

Or, as Frodo once put it: Well, if he was one of the enemy, he would look fairer and...well, feel fouler, if you see what I mean.

Fie on the suggestion that those of monstrous mien must be monsters, while those who hold beauty must be kind.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    That's good on you. Show 'em who's boss.
    Mabie he can organise I protest out side org?

#notmywarchief

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    A monstrous mien and a monstrous disposition are different things, but the one with a monstrous mien might well be one to trust while those whose faces bear the look of kindness hide a heart of foulness.

Or, as Frodo once put it: Well, if he was one of the enemy, he would look fairer and...well, feel fouler, if you see what I mean.

Fie on the suggestion that those of monstrous mien must be monsters, while those who hold beauty must be kind.
    Take this advice. All people are evil, no matter how good they may appear or act or how much you agree with them they are fundementaly by there nature corrupted.

And fictional char's are just mirror's of humanity. And as such mirror are flaws.

Be it pride, Greed, lust, sloth, gluttony, wrath or envy. All things no matter how good they appear or how well the originator is at convincing us and then selves of there intentions it will be born of one of those desires.

The only difference between a good person and and evil one it the evil one is honest about it.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd respond with appropriate explanation of the disparate nature of our perspectives, Laozi, but discussion of religion is forbidden.

So I'll just answer "Nah".
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's it.

Garrosh drops a bomb on a relatively innocent city, and you remain in the horde for 3 expansions. (completely unprovoked btw)

Sylvanas retaliates and burns down a tree and suddenly you can't take anymore?

Its a game... not real life, but clearly there are some inconsistencies to what your moral compass will or will not allow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Garrosh drops a bomb on a relatively innocent city, and you remain in the horde for 3 expansions. (completely unprovoked btw)

Sylvanas retaliates and burns down a tree and suddenly you can't take anymore?

Its a game... not real life, but clearly there are some inconsistencies to what your moral compass will or will not allow.
    actually, garrosh was provoked into nuking theramore. They were busy attacking parts of kalimdor, and theramore was the hub of all the strife in that section. Hell, he even gave them forewarning about an impending attack, that they could evacuate citizen, which they did.

as to what happens, we dont know all the details yet.

Deleted
    You don't need to.
    Your faction will do it and from there on you will fight for the cause. That's how guilt by association works.

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    "innocent city"... it was the enemies base of operations, source of Camp Taurajo and alike... Your definition of innocent is weird.
    Besides by the time the bomb dropped there was only military stationed there, as he did give a warning and civilians were evacuated.

The difference here is:
    Garrosh destroyed a military city, which was put there to provide a starting point for any Kalimdor invasion
    Sylvanas on the other hand is destroying a world-tree which is there to provide an entire race a home; both due to cultural reasons or the reason of them already losing one tree to a fire (read: archimonde's explosion)
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2018-02-26 at 05:06 PM.