Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Seriously though... we should all lynch Cruelle...

But since I can't get behind a Robozerim lynch

Unvote
    Vote SatsuBL

7+ Year Old Account
    Lots of opposition to the Robo train I see. Interesting.

I wont be moving my vote yet, as we could use a fall back train in case Satsu is a tpr, but I should be around to help secure a lynch if it comes to that.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

I mean, the deadline is close and a group of people vocally “ just can’t” Lynch someone on d1. Like, how much more scummy can this be wtf. Like you have any better reason to lynch someone ok d1!

A lynch is better than no lynch.

unvote
    vote: Robozerim

Gambling on that nominal 1/3 chance at this point. And I believe it is less than so.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

It's very strange that you're avoiding placing your vote on Satsu, Danner.

Satsu was on 3. Robo was on 4. Better chance on lynch on Robo.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Satsu was on 3. Robo was on 4. Better chance on lynch on Robo.
    Yet you're missing the obvious...

Are you missing the fact that you don’t want to lynch your scum buddy grea? It’s cute but if you want to seem like town you would jump on the Tobi train.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Yet you're missing the obvious...
    I guess I am. Enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I guess I am. Enlighten me?
    On one hand, you acknowledge that Blood Fox likely has nothing to go on and this is just a case of his usual antics. You claim you don't want to lynch him because he can be an 'asset'. Why does that not apply to Robozerim? I recall him being a key player in a number of past games.

The Robozerim train also started gaining traction rather early on in the day phase. If the concern is avoiding a quiet, unproductive D1 then surely forming a train on a quiet, inactive player would be beneficial? Not just for this game, but future games as well? There's a number of players who cruise by on D1 simply by saying how much they dislike it and don't even contribute fluff. Some of those same players then appear out of the woodwork to conveniently place a vote on whatever train happens to be fashionable.

Satsu's reaction and reasoning behind his vote - as pointed out by Marack earlier - is highly suspicious. Are you not in agreement?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Are you missing the fact that you don’t want to lynch your scum buddy grea? It’s cute but if you want to seem like town you would jump on the Tobi train.
    I wish I were scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, clearly if the choice is between me and Satsu, I choose Satsu.

vote: SatsuBL

I will be working until after deadline, I'm pretty sure.

7+ Year Old Account
    This isn't looking good for lynching...we need 4 more votes for a Robo lynch and 5 more for a Satsu lynch if you like Graeham and Marack's argument.

We need some peeps now.
    Mafia History

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Robo are you town?
    Kind of a stupid question since literally everybody would say yes, but I'll answer anyway. Yes, I am town.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny enough the reason I chose to investigate you was the self vote. As someone who knows how the game works I find it dreadfully interesting why you would even consider self voting. You know full well how finicky d1 is and how easy it is to form a train. Town and especially not town pr tend not to do it because they have no safety net. Scum do however and often joke vote d1 on themselves knowing they have a safty net of the mafia.

I was obviously pleased to learn that you are scum. as you obviously aren't a TPR like myself.

You're really taking this lie of yours all the way, aren't you? Besides, this is far from the first time I've voted against myself when my number came up on the dice.

Deleted
    Effing unvote

Unvote
    Vote Satsu

I believe this is right now

Robozerim 5: Blood Fox(#22), SatsuBL(#38), Cruelle(#42), Senna2451(#58), Danner (#84)
    SatsuBL 5: Graeham(#64), Marack(#68), Largehorn (#81), Robo (#93), Celtic(#94)

I won't be changing my vote as I find Robo more useful later in the game than Satsu.

@Danner, can you elaborate a bit on the previous vote on Largehorn? I understand you called him out for training Cruelle, but do you think that makes him scum or?

Wow you won’t vote on the main train to get a lunch because you value someone else more. How either scummy or pathetic, you choose. Also I saw this coming the second I started this.

oh deadline is soon. Meh not really feeling either train to be honest.
    I like the people on Satsu's wagon more.

Unvote

Vote Satsu

- - - Updated - - -

I will however say this if Robo is scum and Satsu is town, then this wagon is most likely scumdriven since all (yes, all) of the votes happened after Robo was already the leading train. I actually kind of want to lynch Robo simply to test this, but I'm not really liking Danner at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    will however say this if Robo is scum and Satsu is town, then this wagon is most likely scumdriven since all (yes, all) of the votes happened after Robo was already the leading train. I actually kind of want to lynch Robo simply to test this, but I'm not really liking Danner at the moment
    I mean then imma just do this

Unvote
    Vote: Robo

- - - Updated - - -

Wow you won’t vote on the main train to get a lunch because you value someone else more. How either scummy or pathetic, you choose. Also I saw this coming the second I started this.
    It's okay I love you blood, I mean I don't trust you for shit really. But seeing Robo get enough opposition to create an entire other train based on literally nothing I can't justify not following you on this one.

oh my fucking god

- - - Updated - - -

IF you are town you swill just fucking vote robo, you will get a hell of a lot of info from it. Mafia please buss your team here, you'll look town.

7+ Year Old Account
    Welp, we're in the last 15 minutes, so speak now or forever hold your peace.
    Mafia History