PvP Hotfixes - February 26

PvP Hotfixes - February 26
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We've identified the following fixes that we're working to make live later today:

Monk (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Brewmaster
    • Guard can no longer be applied to non-player targets such as pets and guardians.

Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Protection
    • Fist of Justice now reduces the cooldown of Hammer of Justice by 5 seconds (was 10 seconds).

Priest (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Discipline
    • Fixed a bug that caused Atonement's heal to be higher than intended when using the honor talent Trinty.

Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Assassination
    • Fixed a bug that caused Kingsbane's damage to be higher than intended in PvP situations.

We expect to implement all of these changes simultaneously to all regions in a few hours, and you'll see them in today's full hotfixes update in our blog.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of these is not like the others..

Fist of Justice isn't a "fix" at all, but a nerf.

Hotfix just means instant, not waiting until a patch.

Quote Originally Posted by therealslayer View Post
    One of these is not like the others..

If its broken it needs fixing

I just wish Tank specced toons didn't do 40% less damage in World PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    If its broken it needs fixing
    There wasn't anything to fix, 10s CD reduction to stun isn't game breaking, and it isn't like there are many prot paladins doing PvP these days anyhow with our active mitigation requiring melee target to use.. GOD FORBID we can stun someone more often than our Ret counter parts..

There wasn't anything to fix, 10s CD reduction to stun isn't game breaking, and it isn't like there are many prot paladins doing PvP these days anyhow with our active mitigation requiring melee target to use.. GOD FORBID we can stun someone more often than our Ret counter parts..
    Tanks are currently aidsing arena ladders at pretty high MMR. Its broken. Its fixed. Deal with it

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it was broken.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

That depends. If the tooltip said 5s, and it was meant to be 5s all along, then correcting the behavior to match the tooltip and intent is clearly a fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    That depends. If the tooltip said 5s, and it was meant to be 5s all along, then correcting the behavior to match the tooltip and intent is clearly a fix.

Sad they can't even give details on how much they're nerfing kingsblade either. No "%" or anything.

This is why I know BFA PvP will still be bad.
    Last edited by Ahlae; 2018-02-26 at 11:38 PM.

Tanks are currently aidsing arena ladders at pretty high MMR. Its broken. Its fixed. Deal with it
    So glad that blizzard is taking steps to deal with the like, ten prot paladins at high mmr and not wasting their time dealing with stuff that's actually OP or UP.

I can't imagine any scenario where assassination rogues are doing too much damage with Kingsbane in Instanced PVP. It already feels like I'm swinging pillows instead of daggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alidfe View Post
    So glad that blizzard is taking steps to deal with the like, ten prot paladins at high mmr and not wasting their time dealing with stuff that's actually OP or UP.
    Just because you think it doesnt need fixing doesnt mean youre right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hotcarla View Post
    I can't imagine any scenario where assassination rogues are doing too much damage with Kingsbane in Instanced PVP. It already feels like I'm swinging pillows instead of daggers.
    Then you are doing it wrong. Rogues are insane in every aspect of the game atm...

Just because you think it doesnt need fixing doesnt mean youre right.
    It's not about what I think, it's about the actual numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alidfe View Post
    It's not about what I think, it's about the actual numbers.
    IF it wasnt being hotfixed so fast the numbers would soon represent the problem. Being proactive is a Good thing!